0.63 for October, 2017

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg

What is going on? La Nina leaning ENSO neutral, and we are seeing this spike?

I am also perplexed.

I can imagine a lot of quality control flags have been triggered.

Well now, I guess we shall see what GISS and the other meteorlogical services come up with. If they come up with the same, we might be in for some interesting times far sooner than previously thought.

Oh no, another brainless ass braying their ignorance. By previous ENSO conditions, this spike should not be occurring.

I am also perplexed.

I can imagine a lot of quality control flags have been triggered.

lol,

Spencer is a goddamn skeptic. Do you really think he wouldn't have if what you say is true. All you fuckers can ever do is deny any and all evidence that show the constant drum beat that global warming is a lie! Deny, deny and more deny.

It is very likely that the heat from the last nino has risen global temperatures and we're just not going to go down. Kind of like what we seen after the 1998 nino!

True enough for the plateau up to the last two months. 0.54, then 0.63 is a spike like that of the El Nino's. But we are in an ENSO neutral, verging on a La Nina. Let us see what happens in November. Not at all the pattern one would expect given the current ENSO.

Forum List

Back