01/06 Domestic terror alert

These lunatics need to be incarcerated for life.
For what crime?

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.
It will still be practically non existent, as it always has. Meanwhile, left wing violence will be rampant and devastating to all cities unfortunate enough to be left wing.
angrywhitemen1.png

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.
It will still be practically non existent, as it always has. Meanwhile, left wing violence will be rampant and devastating to all cities unfortunate enough to be left wing.
angrywhitemen1.png
Well that took forever to load.

I looked up the percentage of "on hispanic whites in the US for you:

non-Hispanic whites comprise 62.8% of the total U.S. population.

And blacks committed 18% of mass shootings while making up 6% of the population.

Last edited:
angrywhitemen1.png
So what cha doing, getting ready to brand middle aged white men domestic terrorist, so you and Briben can formulate some kind of plan to get their guns ????

That's all supposed to be in response to white supremacists, but it's a fake narrative built to go far beyond a few rogue cop's doing bad things in society. It has been an eye opener for sure, and it's something that leads right back to Obama and his gang of activist and/or race baiters who have an agenda to destroy Christianity, and as well conservatives in the political climate or environment the left is trying hard to control in this country.

angrywhitemen1.png
So what cha doing, getting ready to brand middle aged white men domestic terrorist, so you and Briben can formulate some kind of plan to get their guns ????

Blob supporters crave violence.

angrywhitemen1.png

Vegetable & Whore voters eat babies

angrywhitemen1.png

That isnt what we are seeing in the news. I know you would like people to think of the right as violent, but that is what people think of the left. You earned your bad reputation, now you have to live with that shame. Making weird statements like that ^ isnt going to change that fact.

angrywhitemen1.png

That isnt what we are seeing in the news.

You missed the story about a blob supporter running over a woman and 10 others in Charlottesville?
You missed the story about a blob supporter shooting up a Wal Mart because brown people shopped there?
You missed the story about a blob supporter mailing bombs to people?
You missed the story about the blob keeping kids in cages as a deterrent--and now we have 500+ orphans?
You missed the story about blob supporters wanting their opponent's heads on pikes?
You missed the story about blob supporters doing a tiki-torch march chanting nazi slogans?
You missed the story about the blob supporters who are pining for secession?

angrywhitemen1.png

You missed the story about a blob supporter running over a woman and 10 others in Charlottesville?
You missed the story about a blob supporter shooting up a Wal Mart because brown people shopped there?
You missed the story about the blob keeping kids in cages as a deterrent--and now we have 500+ orphans?
You missed the story about blob supporters wanting their opponent's heads on pikes?
You missed the story about blob supporters doing a tiki-torch march chanting nazi slogans?

Yes, you endlessly trot out that ONE incident, while ignoring the THOUSANDS of leftist assaults, murders, and billions upon billions in damage your leftist goons have done.

You are a one trick pony, and clearly a paid Chinese stooge.

angrywhitemen1.png

Your sad little list isnt convincing me that the right is more violent than the left. No one is going to believe that. Everyone knows who commits the violence and destruction in our nation. It isnt a secret to anyone.

These lunatics need to be incarcerated for life.

Ahhh, the Red Star Banner boys meet the S.A boys 90 years later for round #2!!!

Forum List

Back