0rwellian Trump: "What you're seeing..is not what is happening"

Believe me and not your lying eyes.

Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

People Are Comparing This Trump Quote to George Orwell

Yes, keep calling us fools.
It worked so well the last time.

Independents worked well for you last time, fool.

You should check their numbers now.

Now I'm confused. Are the independents the fools?

I'm a Republican. I'm going to vote for all the Republicans, every time. Isn't that expected? Not foolish?
Of course you are.
Confusion is your natural state.

Since you struggle to follow a rather simple conversation......
Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

As independents aren't buying it, then yes, you are a fool.

Sorry, you got so triggered over Cilizza's analysis.

But he is right on the money.

"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - President Trump

Absolutely terrifying ?

Sorry, you got so triggered over the Cilizza's analysis.

But he is right on the money.
“The sky is falling...the evil Trump must be stopped.” Perhaps you or Harry Potter could cast a spell Mr. Wizard. :777:

CNN worshiped Obama, and they are drowning in hate for Trump........yea, that's Fake News.
CNN spends a lot of time cultivating hate.

CNN worshiped Obama, and they are drowning in hate for Trump........yea, that's Fake News.
CNN spends a lot of time cultivating hate.
Hating Trump and being hyper critical is not fake. It could be called biased but not fake unless they are spreading lies

Petite tyrants are always terrified of a true leader who defends the truth.

Here are the first five from your link,,,,,not really "lies"..distortions, exaggerations, perceptions, sure. And as incidents go - they are rather innocuous.

Jan. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

Jan. 21
“A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

Jan. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)

Jan. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)”
(The report never mentioned voter fraud.)

Here are the first five from your link,,,,,not really "lies"..distortions, exaggerations, perceptions, sure. And as incidents go - they are rather innocuous.

Jan. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

Jan. 21
“A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

Jan. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)

Jan. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)”
(The report never mentioned voter fraud.)
Yes, many of those are hyperbole. Also much of the fake news from the media is also opinion and hyperbole. This is why I’m comparing.

There are still plenty of lies in there. How about one from this week when audio tape revealed Trump talking about paying off a playmate... remember a few months ago when Trump said he knew nothing about it. Bold faced lie.

Forum List

Back