0rwellian Trump: "What you're seeing..is not what is happening"

Isn't this a rather silly OP in the first place? Liberals make OPs out of virtually everything Trump says.

Believe me and not your lying eyes.

Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

People Are Comparing This Trump Quote to George Orwell

Yes, keep calling us fools.
It worked so well the last time.

Time for their medications I'm thinkin... :wink_2:

View attachment 206858

Another absolutely inane Hillary deflection. Get off your Trump drug and deal with what Trump is saying, provided you are not afraid to face reality.
when are you going to face reality and realize the guy won the election and deal with it?..... just askin.......
Iam dealing with it as I am fighting tooth and nail to stop everything he is and has done to ruin America.
are you laws spokesperson?...

Why the hell do lefties have Putin on the freaking brain? You almost gotta laugh at the fact that what the crazy incoherent angry left is seeing is not what's happening. The hypocrite left enjoys a booming economy and a historic low unemployment but in their minds America is in ruins because their babe didn't get elected.

Forum List

Back