0rwellian Trump: "What you're seeing..is not what is happening"

This is too much :auiqs.jpg: nothing exemplifies liberal Trumpmentia more than this. Fucking hilarious!:auiqs.jpg: Oh...oh...I can’t take it :auiqs.jpg:
Donald Trump just said something truly terrifying - CNNPolitics
Terrifying...:auiqs.jpg:
So his words are true always?
2016 trump work.jpg

Now there is a real liar!

Yes, many of those are hyperbole. Also much of the fake news from the media is also opinion and hyperbole. This is why I’m comparing.

There are still plenty of lies in there. How about one from this week when audio tape revealed Trump talking about paying off a playmate... remember a few months ago when Trump said he knew nothing about it. Bold faced lie.

You seem fair minded.

So to your point...I think CNN as "journalists" should inform and provide facts absent an agenda.

I find this far more insidious than any hyperbole from the President.

I don't care if a man likes to buy coochie. Really. Lie to me about something substantive, misdirect me, jeopardize me and its an entirely different story.

Last edited:
This is too much :auiqs.jpg: nothing exemplifies liberal Trumpmentia more than this. Fucking hilarious!:auiqs.jpg: Oh...oh...I can’t take it :auiqs.jpg:
Donald Trump just said something truly terrifying - CNNPolitics
Terrifying...:auiqs.jpg:

"We're not Marxists . . . "
"You're, you're . . . one of them . . . Orwellian . . . !"
"If being a Marxist is what it takes . . . then . . . "
"Psst . . . get over here . . . yeah you, . . . shh . . .there be . . .Orwellian here."
"Anything but . . . Trump . . . and . . . Orwell!"
"The Republicans . . . they . . . they're partying like . . . it's 1984!"

"Hey, buddy . . . yep . . . you . . . Democrat . . . 1984 is a work of fiction."

CNN Mouthpiece: " . . . was a work of fiction? Are you sure? Can't we . . . cant we spin it as . . . history?"
CNN: Editor: "No. Only L. Ron Hubbard can get away with writing up his own religion . . . and Marx?"

Yes, many of those are hyperbole. Also much of the fake news from the media is also opinion and hyperbole. This is why I’m comparing.

There are still plenty of lies in there. How about one from this week when audio tape revealed Trump talking about paying off a playmate... remember a few months ago when Trump said he knew nothing about it. Bold faced lie.

You seem fair minded.

So to your point...I think CNN as "journalists" should inform and provide facts absent an agenda.

I don't care if a man likes to buy coochie. Really. Lie to me about something substantive, misdirect me, jeopardize me and its an entirely different story.
That’s kind of the point though. The more Trump lies and distorts the less he can be trusted. I truly believe that Trump would say anything to cover his ass. Whether is about cheating on his wife or discrediting his opponents or defending his policies, he feeds the reality that he wants his audience to believe, he doesn’t speak the truth. Doesn’t that concern you a bit?

This kind of dismissive attitude is exactly why Clinton lost. Republicans need to get serious about the dangers Donald represents. But so do Democrats. Democrats, for all their bellyaching, only see this as a partisan battle. And while they're fighting those partisan fights, they're ignoring the bigger picture just as much as Republicans who are backing Donald.
Reps and Dems both need to be purged from government. This is a progressive nation and I am a progressive.......

....sorry, I got Madonna on my brain at the moment.

I think the majority of Americans know what the danger is from Ole' Orange Head.

You seem fair minded.

What youre saying is like:
ra56c1s465c11.png

Believe me and not your lying eyes.

Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

People Are Comparing This Trump Quote to George Orwell

Yes, keep calling us fools.
It worked so well the last time.

Time for their medications I'm thinkin... :wink_2:

View attachment 206858

Another absolutely inane Hillary deflection. Get off your Trump drug and deal with what Trump is saying, provided you are not afraid to face reality.
when are you going to face reality and realize the guy won the election and deal with it?..... just askin.......

Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

More jobs, tax cuts, wages increasing, revamp the SC with conservative judges, and addressing illegal immigration.

Now dems are against jobs and pay raises. At the same time liberals are suing for a tax cut. So silly.

View attachment 206858

That's funny

View attachment 206858

Another absolutely inane Hillary deflection. Get off your Trump drug and deal with what Trump is saying, provided you are not afraid to face reality.
when are you going to face reality and realize the guy won the election and deal with it?..... just askin.......
Iam dealing with it as I am fighting tooth and nail to stop everything he is and has done to ruin America.

View attachment 206858

Iam dealing with it as I am fighting tooth and nail to stop everything he is and has done to ruin America.

The only thing Trump is ruining is the democrat dream to socialize this country.
Trump is Making America Great Again.

Trump was talking about what you see on most news networks; he was simply saying that the portrayal of events that you see on most news stations is not what is really happening. A perfectly valid, factual statement.

Truth is what Trump says it is

Who needs the media to contradict him?

Forum List

Back