1:00 AM- Code red in Eilat

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Code red sounded in Eilat region, Iron Dome eliminated 3 Grad rockets fired at city, and Eliot-region.

No injuries, no damage.

Source: Rotter, Ynetnews

----------------

God bless the south:eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Code red sounded in Eilat region, Iron Dome eliminated 3 Grad rockets fired at city, and Eliot-region.

No injuries, no damage.

----------------

But I thought the Palestinians wanted peace? Why are they being so aggressive at such an important time? And why doesn't Israel fire back? Never mind...I guess there is one side who wants peace.

No injuries, no damage.

----------------

But I thought the Palestinians wanted peace? Why are they being so aggressive at such an important time? And why doesn't Israel fire back? Never mind...I guess there is one side who wants peace.

would the same group that is firing of thesse bottle rockets be the same group to whom israel has refused a chair at the peace table?

would this be the same israel that has refused to curtail the expansion of settlements?

No injuries, no damage.

----------------

would the same group that is firing of thesse bottle rockets be the same group to whom israel has refused a chair at the peace table?

would this be the same israel that has refused to curtail the expansion of settlements?

this is the same group that targeted a civilian airport 2 days ago.

Why are you so enthusiastic about defending terrorists?

Are you suggesting that terrorist attacks are the right response for people not getting their own way, Seal?

Shame on you.

Are you suggesting that terrorist attacks are the right response for people not getting their own way, Seal?

Shame on you.

Of course that's what he's suggesting.

you all are way to emotionally involved. i merely asked some cause and effect questions. i defended nothing...neither HAMAS nor israel.

if you really want peace you are going to have to try to honestly appraise the dynamics of the situation and screaming "terrorist, terrorist, terrorist" is only taking you further away from understanding.

Shame on you.

you all are way to emotionally involved. i merely asked some cause and effect questions. i defended nothing...neither HAMAS nor israel.

if you really want peace you are going to have to try to honestly appraise the dynamics of the situation and screaming "terrorist, terrorist, terrorist" is only taking you further away from understanding.

It is very ironic to read those words from the poster who hysterically announced that US citizens enlisting in an ally's military were 'disloyal' and should have their citizenship revoked'........

It is very ironic to read those words from the poster who hysterically announced that US citizens enlisting in an ally's military were 'disloyal' and should have their citizenship revoked'........

what i said was that any U.S. citisen who enlists in a foreign army and swears an oath of allegiance to that army and that state while we are are at war and our own men and women are dieing should, in my opinion, have their citisenship revoked.

please pardon me or my unswerving loyalty to the united states of america and my dedication to our brave and loyal soldiers and sailors

LOL. By seal-logic, ALL citizens who could be but are *not* enlisted in our military while our troops are fighting are just as 'disloyal'.

Still, how is it that you think 'shooting rockets at civilians' is anything *other* than terrorism? Eilat is not a military target.

this is the same group that targeted a civilian airport 2 days ago.

Why are you so enthusiastic about defending terrorists?

if i say don't put your hand on a lit burner on a gas oven or you will get burned, i am not defending fire.

LOL. By seal-logic, ALL citizens who could be but are *not* enlisted in our military while our troops are fighting are just as 'disloyal'.

Still, how is it that you think 'shooting rockets at civilians' is anything *other* than terrorism? Eilat is not a military target.

"seal logic" has always said "i don't really care about what stories you tell about me as long as the story is true."

you seem, in your desperation or for whatever reason, to have lost that capability.

Wow. So for you, it's simply the nature of Palestinians to shoot rockets at civilians in Israel, rather than their being human and having the free will to choose NOT to engage in terrorist activities? It's the nature of fire to burn - fire doesn't choose.

Building homes where Palestinians don't want 'Jews' (it's 'Israelis') to live may not be 'legal' according to some people - but sending rockets into civilian areas is terrorism.

"seal logic" has always said "i don't really care about what stories you tell about me as long as the story is true."

you seem, in your desperation or for whatever reason, to have lost that capability.

Note that sealie truly gets off on sneering at others as 'desperate'..... I'm bored. He needs to find a new ridiculous and inappropriate word to toss around as though he imagines it's a grenade!

Ooooooooh, sealie said I'm 'desperate' - I'm SOOOOOOOOO! distressed, LOL!

Meanwhile, tossing rockets intending to hit civilians - even if they were filled only with confetti! - remains terrorism. But somehow sealie can't make that connection......talk about 'trying to defend an impossible position!

Wow. So for you, it's simply the nature of Palestinians to shoot rockets at civilians in Israel, rather than their being human and having the free will to choose NOT to engage in terrorist activities? It's the nature of fire to burn - fire doesn't choose.

Building homes where Palestinians don't want 'Jews' (it's 'Israelis') to live may not be 'legal' according to some people - but sending rockets into civilian areas is terrorism.

no, what i am saying is there is cause and effect.

are nyou suggesting that it is the nature of israelis to steal land and nfor jrews to support such theft.

HAMAS isn't involved in this smarmy little agreement israel is trying to cook up and firing rockets is legitimate resistance in many cases.

Shame on you.

They weren't "getting their own way" in Afghanistan either so they drove the Soviets out.

Do you have a point?

no, what i am saying is there is cause and effect.

are nyou suggesting that it is the nature of israelis to steal land and nfor jrews to support such theft.

HAMAS isn't involved in this smarmy little agreement israel is trying to cook up and firing rockets is legitimate resistance in many cases.

Indeed, a blockade is an act of war. The Gazans face that every day.

Forum List

Back