1,063 Obama Lies The Media Never Questioned

Since you are counting..

Over 5000 and not even done with his first and last term

That's because of the far different definitions the left uses for lies for Trump and Obama.

Obama: You can keep your doctor.

Truth: Millions lost their doctors. Liberals said this was not a lie.

Obama: Your premiums will go down by 2500 a year.

Truth: Millions saw premium increases. Liberals: Since it went down for like 4 people in the USA, HE DID NOT LIE.

Trump: Over 4 million jobs created since I took office!

Truth: 3.8 million jobs created since he took office. Liberals: TRUMP LIED!!!

Yea, so I'm surprised we have a single Obama lie that the left has not tried to twist and obfuscate into oblivion.

Actually what he said was "what we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed" — is available here.

And we can't stop Republican doctors from not helping the poor who have government insurance. There are doctors who won't work with medicare or medicaid patients too. What do you want us to do about it?

And I don't care for your right wing facts and logic.

What’s baffling is that talking heads on either side of the political aisle seem to have not only divergent opinions, but a completely different set of facts. That’s particularly true regarding the ACA’s impact on healthcare costs. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. But many opponents of the law on the political right are fuming over sky-high premiums.

Which side is closer to the truth? Figuring that out means going to the most reliable sources we have, not the political partisans intent on spinning the data in their favor. That’s precisely what we set out to do here.

All the facts are here but you'd rather spin lies and half truths.

See it's easier for stupid Republicans to say 3 word talking points. Build the Wall for example. So they spout off YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR

but the reality is they don't know the details behind their arguments. Plus none of them lost their doctors. They are only going by what they heard out there on Fox or Rush.

Since you are counting..

That's because of the far different definitions the left uses for lies for Trump and Obama.

Truth: Millions saw premium increases. Liberals: Since it went down for like 4 people in the USA, HE DID NOT LIE.

Yea, so I'm surprised we have a single Obama lie that the left has not tried to twist and obfuscate into oblivion.

Actually what he said was "what we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed" — is available here.

And we can't stop Republican doctors from not helping the poor who have government insurance. There are doctors who won't work with medicare or medicaid patients too. What do you want us to do about it?

What’s baffling is that talking heads on either side of the political aisle seem to have not only divergent opinions, but a completely different set of facts. That’s particularly true regarding the ACA’s impact on healthcare costs. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. But many opponents of the law on the political right are fuming over sky-high premiums.

Which side is closer to the truth? Figuring that out means going to the most reliable sources we have, not the political partisans intent on spinning the data in their favor. That’s precisely what we set out to do here.

You're lying he EMPHATICALLY stated the "IF you like your plan you can keep it". I detest liars like you.

See it's easier for stupid Republicans to say 3 word talking points. Build the Wall for example. So they spout off YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR

but the reality is they don't know the details behind their arguments. Plus none of them lost their doctors. They are only going by what they heard out there on Fox or Rush.

HC is what I do. You're lying.

For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

View attachment 239998

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton cronies – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

On November 15, 2007, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Obama said that lobbyists

“… will not work in my White House.”

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

....(1,060 more at the link)

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid

Not closing GITMO even though he tried by Congress would not fund it - This is a lie?

Better yet, suporting TARP is a lie?

You are fucking dumber than shit.

Since you included the campaign, that is about 110 a year. That orange assfuck you elected does that easily in month if not a week

Since you are counting..

You're lying he EMPHATICALLY stated the "IF you like your plan you can keep it". I detest liars like you.

Again for theTrupettes
There is a clause in the ACA that stated any plan in place at the time of the bill's passing can be continued.
If your plan was cancelled, it is the fault of your insurance company.

Since you are counting..

Again for theTrupettes
There is a clause in the ACA that stated any plan in place at the time of the bill's passing can be continued.

When you type this shit you look stupid. There was nothing in the original plan that allowed this administration caved after the fact. The grandfathered plans even then still had an expirtion date.

Any time you change ANYTHING in an existing plan it BY LAW dies and has to be refiled. Keep going, I'll bury you.

Since you are counting..

I detest liars like you. The insurance companies had the option to continue any plan.

Since you are counting..

I detest liars like you. The insurance companies had the option to continue any plan.

LOL, nope. The grandfather clause had a sunset in it. In the end ALL plans were going to have to have the 10 essential coverages included, THAT triggered plan cancellations. I told you kid, I'll bury you.

Again for theTrupettes

When you type this shit you look stupid. There was nothing in the original plan that allowed this administration caved after the fact. The grandfathered plans even then still had an expirtion date.

Any time you change ANYTHING in an existing plan it BY LAW dies and has to be refiled. Keep going, I'll bury you.

Unfortunately your bullshit doesn't bury anything.

So there was the clause but there was no deadline. As long as there were no changes, it could continue. Insurance companies opted not to. Hardly an Obama lie but more more ignorance.

LOL, nope. The grandfather clause had a sunset in it. In the end ALL plans were going to have to have the 10 essential coverages included, THAT triggered plan cancellations. I told you kid, I'll bury you.

Look, here are these plams being discussed in 2018. Now, don;t you look stupid.

Marketplace Options for Grandfathered Health Insurance Plans

Look, here are these plams being discussed in 2018. Now, don;t you look stupid.

Marketplace Options for Grandfathered Health Insurance Plans

Not at all, I know what's going on in the marketplace. I do it every day. You don't understand how any of it works.

Since you are counting..

And I detest liars like you. First of all, most people did keep their doctors. We can't help it if some doctors retired or decided not to take Obamacare patients.

ANd who gives a fuck. Do you care if you see your doctor specifically? No one does. I'll see any doctor that accepts my insurance. It's not like your doctor is great or something. There are lots of doctors in your network. Pick another one stupid.

Look, no WMD's

That's a big bold face lie. No spinning this lie.

Since you are counting..

And I detest liars like you. First of all, most people did keep their doctors. We can't help it if some doctors retired or decided not to take Obamacare patients.

ANd who gives a fuck. Do you care if you see your doctor specifically? No one does. I'll see any doctor that accepts my insurance. It's not like your doctor is great or something. There are lots of doctors in your network. Pick another one stupid.

Look, no WMD's

LOL, how many plans got cancelled because of the ACA? Bush is all you've got? He's a dunce and like his father quite evil.

Again for theTrupettes

Did you know that the insurance companies wrote the ACA? Obama was putting in rules so they couldn't jack up their prices like they had been doing and then they told Obama ok we will accept that but you need to give us 2 or 3 years before those rules take place. And then they jacked up the prices big time before the rules took place.

We should have single payer healthcare for all and no illegal immigrants can take advantage of it until they've worked here for 1 full year.

Again for theTrupettes

Did you know that the insurance companies wrote the ACA? Obama was putting in rules so they couldn't jack up their prices like they had been doing and then they told Obama ok we will accept that but you need to give us 2 or 3 years before those rules take place. And then they jacked up the prices big time before the rules took place.

We should have single payer healthcare for all and no illegal immigrants can take advantage of it until they've worked here for 1 full year.

LOL, if Barry hated the Insurance Companies why did he use their plan? If it was their plan why have most of them bailed out of the market? The ACA did NOTHING to keep premiums low, the money promised through the Risk Corridors never really appeared. The average was 12% of what was promised. You do know that Insurance Companies were NEVER free to raise their rates whenever they wanted , right? Prior to the ACA the rates had to be submitted to the State Governing Bodies for Approval. AFTER the ACA increases UNDER 10% could be approved at the State level, 10% and above to be Submitted to and approve by the Feds. Sorry, I know what I'm talking about.

Look, no WMD's

LOL, how many plans got cancelled because of the ACA? Bush is all you've got? He's a dunce and like his father quite evil.

I know this is going to go over your head because it's more than 3 words (Lock Her Up) or (Build the Wall) but here goes. I'll try to explain the error in your thinking

News reports focused on consumer discontent over “cancellation” notices of health insurance policies that did not meet the new minimum standards under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but it’s difficult to determine exactly how many consumers were affected. Starting in 2014, most non-group health insurance plans and small employer group plans must offer a minimum set of benefits and consumer protections—for example, plans must not exclude coverage of pre-existing conditions and must offer minimal coverage of certain health benefits such as prescription drugs.

Prior to reform, the nongroup health insurance market suffered from a number of shortcomings, such as benefit exclusions, denials of coverage, premiums that varied greatly by health status, benefit limits, high cost sharing, and lack of information on plan benefits and design prior to purchase. The new minimum benefit standards and consumer protections work together with additional insurance market provisions that took effect in 2010, expansions of Medicaid eligibility, and income-based subsidies in the new health insurance Marketplaces. Together, these new reforms expanded coverage options for millions of people, and raised minimum benefits and consumer protections for millions more.

https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20140303.037517/full/

Among nongroup plans offered in 2013 that were not compliant with ACA standards, some were amended, some were cancelled, and some were granted “grandfathered” status and are not required to comply with the new rules if enrollees were holding the policy continuously before and since the passage of the ACA and insurers did not substantially change benefits or costs. Some insurers, however, chose to cancel policies that would otherwise have been legally grandfathered for business reasons, such as low enrollment or an enrollee group with high average cost, leading to unsustainable premiums. In fact, the non-group market has historically been highly volatile, with just 17 percent retaining coverage for more than two years.

Some of the distress over policy cancellations was related to the fact that healthcare.gov and some of the state-based Marketplaces were not working well enough to ensure that people whose policies were cancelled could easily enroll in an alternative. In response to consumer complaints and associated media coverage, new transitional federal guidance was announced in November 2013, allowing renewals of plans cancelled due to noncompliance. More than half of states used this guidance to do so.

The new policy development made estimating the share of enrollees affected by the cancellations even more difficult, and comprehensive estimates have not been available. The Associated Press reported that millions of cancellation notices for existing nongroup market plans had been sent in 32 states and the District of Columbia, but this estimate has several major limitations.

First, the methodology used to collect and verify the data was not specified, nor were the methods used to determine whether a state was included or excluded from the estimate. The Washington State Insurance Commissioner recently criticized as “inaccurate” the statement that 290,000 people in the state had their individual policies canceled.

Second, the number of cancellations reported may include cancellations of both comprehensive health insurance and limited benefit plans. However, limited benefit plans, such as “cancer only” plans, are not an alternative to comprehensive health insurance and should not be included in the estimate.

Thus, the extent of policy cancellations due to non-ACA-compliance is largely unknown, and the extent of the disruption is hard to assess, even as the Obama administration considers allowing individuals to keep non-ACA-compliant plans for up to three years.

Again for theTrupettes

LOL, if Barry hated the Insurance Companies why did he use their plan? If it was their plan why have most of them bailed out of the market? The ACA did NOTHING to keep premiums low, the money promised through the Risk Corridors never really appeared. The average was 12% of what was promised. You do know that Insurance Companies were NEVER free to raise their rates whenever they wanted , right? Prior to the ACA the rates had to be submitted to the State Governing Bodies for Approval. AFTER the ACA increases UNDER 10% could be approved at the State level, 10% and above to be Submitted to and approve by the Feds. Sorry, I know what I'm talking about.

Evidence you are not thinking clearly is the fact you called him Barry.

The ACA was not the solution it was the start of the solution. Too bad Republicans are undoing and not replacing it with anything that's better. They're too busy giving rich people tax breaks.

You guys are so fucking stupid. I hope you get really sick and have that shitty insurance you want to buy because it's cheap and you end up having to start a go fund me to pay for your treatments.

well lets look at number 1 on the list

why was this a lie

he believe he could do it because they were not engaged in sustain fighting, there were no troops on the ground

yet most prior presidents did the same thing without congressional approval from both parties

Truman didn't declare war in Korea
LBJ did Vietnam without a declaration of war
BC did some bombing in Koskov
Reagan in Granada

yeah they did some aerial bombing but it was NATO troops on the ground that did the fighting and there were no american troops on the ground

Americans were doing surveillance, refueling, targeting info in support of NATO troops

Still the War Resolution has to do with declaring war and it would be a good debate but he did not declare war and it was for a relatively short duration as compared to the others

Still I see what your saying that while on the campaign trail they make promises that change once they are faced with making real world decisions.

I guess the nature of campaign promises is some you have to keep whereas other you might have to reevaluate and make a decision

I do not have a problem with that as long as you can reevaluate it and make a decision

Thus we come to the real issue here

Should Trump be held to accountable of the campaign promise to build the wall

No you should reserve your right to change your mind in the best interest of the nation

There may be a price to pay buy when the elder bush say he would not raise taxes and he did

Was it for the greater good of the nation vs keeping a campaing pledge to his supporters

I think he did the right thing but he did loose the election and Newt became a house hold word with Pledge to America which died a horrible death

Obama started wars which Trump is trying to end. Which really bothers the Permanent Fusion Party Globalists.

But thanks for playing!
Which ones?

Libya
Yemen
Uganda

None were started by Obama
Try again

Oh contraire, bub. Two sources you prefer, one that I respect...all note that Obabble started wars.

Lessons from Obama's War in Libya | HuffPost

Obama's New War in Uganda

Obama's odious war in Yemen

Those are not wars

Forum List

Back