$1,100 dollars a month for a 100 sq. foot apartment

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Got to love democrats and low taxes...

Yahoo Food
Mon, Aug 17 1:13 PM PDT
Expat Health Insurance while Living in Holland

If you’re moving to the Big Apple with little else but big dreams — which is to say, you’re poor — finding suitable housing at an affordable price can be a tall order. That’s the situation aspiring chef Grayson Altenberg found himself in when he arrived from Wisconsin to work at Lincoln Ristorante, an Italian-inflected restaurant at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts that snagged a coveted spot in the 2014 Michelin Guide.

Fortunately, he came across a listing for a $1,100-a-month Manhattan apartment that fit snugly into his budget and was located an easy five-minute walk from the restaurant. Unfortunately, the place was the size of a walk-in closet. Literally

Aspiring Chef Lives in the Tiniest Apartment Ever

Got to love democrats and low taxes...

Yahoo Food
Mon, Aug 17 1:13 PM PDT
Expat Health Insurance while Living in Holland

If you’re moving to the Big Apple with little else but big dreams — which is to say, you’re poor — finding suitable housing at an affordable price can be a tall order. That’s the situation aspiring chef Grayson Altenberg found himself in when he arrived from Wisconsin to work at Lincoln Ristorante, an Italian-inflected restaurant at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts that snagged a coveted spot in the 2014 Michelin Guide.

Fortunately, he came across a listing for a $1,100-a-month Manhattan apartment that fit snugly into his budget and was located an easy five-minute walk from the restaurant. Unfortunately, the place was the size of a walk-in closet. Literally

Aspiring Chef Lives in the Tiniest Apartment Ever

I was told that if you are part of the working poor in NYC, you will be living in two places

1. Projects
2. Manhattan

I can't see how this is Democrats fault, since prices of housing in NYC have always been ridiculous, lots of demand for housing = prices go up. The sames true in most cities. That's also why a night at a hotel in Boston is 600 dollafs and the hotel 20 miles away where I actually stayed for my honeymoon, was 135 a night. That's just city economics.

I can't see how this is Democrats fault, since prices of housing in NYC have always been ridiculous, lots of demand for housing = prices go up. The sames true in most cities. That's also why a night at a hotel in Boston is 600 dollafs and the hotel 20 miles away where I actually stayed for my honeymoon, was 135 a night. That's just city economics.
It's always the democrats fault, apparently democrats have control over rent prices..

It's always the democrats fault, apparently democrats have control over rent prices..
No, thats the rent is too damn high party

Forum List

Back