1/1024: It’s Not Enough to Not Be Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Moat of the time it’s really hard to tell the difference between the Babylon Bee and what Democrats really say.

2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren swiped at former Vice President Joe Biden Sunday, saying “It’s not enough to be ‘not Trump.”

Warren spoke at a campaign event at International Fountain Park in Seattle to the largest crowd of her campaign thus far, according to Bloomberg. The event drew an estimated 15,000 people.

“We’re not gonna win this by just saying ‘not Trump,’” Warren told crowds Sunday. “It’s not enough to be ‘not Trump.’ … I know how to fight and I know how to win.”

“Your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, health care, than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election,” Biden’s wife said Monday.

“And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, ‘Okay, I personally like so and so better,’ but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump.”

Warren Swipes At Biden: ‘It’s Not Enough To Not Be Trump’

Peaches in chief will win again because Democrats are complete morons

Well I see she is playing the black card from her statement>
We have a crisis of mass incarceration in our country, and one whose burden falls most heavily on communities of color. To solve it, we need to take a close look at all aspects of our system, from policing to the courtroom to incarceration. And we need to redefine public safety so that it’s not just about law enforcement and prisons, but about education, housing, mental health treatment, and other community services
She seems to be playing the Indian card also:

Washington owes Tribal Nations and indigenous peoples respect, and a fighting chance to build stronger communities and a brighter future. We must ensure that America’s sacred trust and treaty obligations are the law of the land - binding legal and moral principles that are not merely slogans, but instead reinforce the solemn nation-to-nation relationships with Tribal Nations. Accomplishing this will require structural change.
Looks like she is playing the take away guns deal

. Enough is enough. My plan to reduce gun violence includes ambitious executive actions and comprehensive legislation to break the influence of the gun lobby and implement real reform that will save lives.

She is promising a lot of stuff.....You got ot love them they promise a lot but never deliver.

Well I see she is playing the black card from her statement>
We have a crisis of mass incarceration in our country, and one whose burden falls most heavily on communities of color. To solve it, we need to take a close look at all aspects of our system, from policing to the courtroom to incarceration. And we need to redefine public safety so that it’s not just about law enforcement and prisons, but about education, housing, mental health treatment, and other community services
She seems to be playing the Indian card also:

Washington owes Tribal Nations and indigenous peoples respect, and a fighting chance to build stronger communities and a brighter future. We must ensure that America’s sacred trust and treaty obligations are the law of the land - binding legal and moral principles that are not merely slogans, but instead reinforce the solemn nation-to-nation relationships with Tribal Nations. Accomplishing this will require structural change.
Looks like she is playing the take away guns deal

. Enough is enough. My plan to reduce gun violence includes ambitious executive actions and comprehensive legislation to break the influence of the gun lobby and implement real reform that will save lives.

She is promising a lot of stuff.....You got ot love them they promise a lot but never deliver.
I support not delivering gun laws and changes.
That means unconstitutional actions failed.

Forum List

Back