$1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Spending- Name One Project

Trump used his political capital for his tax cuts
He spent no effort in getting his infrastructure bill passed
He looked directly at the Prog side of the Congress while the skanky twats were sitting with their hands under their stench laden asses while wearing the same colored dresses. They could have opened a dialogue. If some would have had an interest, they were told by their masters not to. I knw then that Progs are responsible for many deaths and do not care as the Part is the god.

Of all the spending, why would you possibly bitch about this? I mean seriously. A supermaj of senators agree that we need to upgrade just to keep the econ going, let alone growing.

I'm happy to bitch along with Trumpsters over the cost of W's wars, and Obama's only ending one of them. The welfare to farmers for tariffs. Count me in. Immigration is harder, but I'm certainly against Biden's letting people requesting refugee status to stay. Trump did not decrease the number of illegal immigrants here, but .... the gop elite didn't want him to. I'm all for arresting new arrivals and sending them, their current kids, and unborn children back over the border ... quickly
One thing I don’t like is funding to create charging stations for electric cars. What happens when better tech comes out? A mess left behind with nobody needing a charging station! Do these people not realize that information is doubling every six months? Are these governmental experts aware that this would include technology about batteries?

I am all for keeping our environment clean, but that does not include federal powers of government over private property, determining consumer choices that will be outdated within a short amount of time. More waste? Here is my fake reaction: :omg:

He looked directly at the Prog side of the Congress while the skanky twats were sitting with their hands under their stench laden asses while wearing the same colored dresses. They could have opened a dialogue. If some would have had an interest, they were told by their masters not to. I knw then that Progs are responsible for many deaths and do not care as the Part is the god.
Show where anyone tried to advance Trumps infrastructure bill……as flawed as it was

One thing I don’t like is funding to create charging stations for electric cars. What happens when better tech comes out? A mess left behind with nobody needing a charging station! Do these people not realize that information is doubling every six months? Are these governmental experts aware that this would include technology about batteries?

I am all for keeping our environment clean, but that does not include federal powers of government over private property, determining consumer choices that will be outdated within a short amount of time. More waste? Here is my fake reaction;
I’m all for EV stations.
Most are run by fossil fuels.

I’m all for EV stations.

1636477327393.jpeg

I’m all for EV stations.
My main point weatherman is that the expense they’re putting into the funding electric car stations across the country at gas stations will be abandoned eyesores in the near future. Think- old phone booths prior to cell phones- similar thing will happen with the “awe” factor of charging stations will be muffed out within a short time due to better inventions- not even 15 years from now maybe 10, maybe less. It is impossible to go back in time to compare the current rate of exponential growth of knowledge. We won’t even see it coming and there will be major competitors-more than now since it’s so profitable.

Show where anyone tried to advance Trumps infrastructure bill……as flawed as it was
Trump would have jumped on a Prog interest. He had Progs over the White House for talks. He found it like cold water on his face that they do not do anything unless they major benefits. Progs do not do bipartisan equal crap unless they are in total minority status in a deep way. We have a rough equality today and the bills they are passing is lie they have a 90% control of the political ways. We are now living with the potential of our younger daughters being raped wherever they go because of Prog agendas. With a percentage of the women agreeing to what has happened by their voting.

My main point weatherman is that the expense they’re putting into the funding electric car stations across the country at gas stations will be abandoned eyesores in the near future. Think- old phone booths prior to cell phones- similar thing will happen with the “awe” factor of charging stations will be muffed out within a short time due to better inventions- not even 15 years from now maybe 10, maybe less. It is impossible to go back in time to compare the current rate of exponential growth of knowledge. We won’t even see it coming and there will be major competitors-more than now since it’s so profitable.
I know what you mean. Government built tens of thousands of these to show planes direction. Few years later they were obsolete.
1636481988159.jpeg

1636482030205.jpeg

I know what you mean. Government built tens of thousands of these to show planes direction. Few years later they were obsolete.
View attachment 562208
View attachment 562209
Perfect example. Here is another example of massing out a product that doesn’t meet product demand in Chile:

Chile's desert dumping ground for fast fashion leftovers​

1636482253031.jpeg

Forum List

Back