1.3 million COVID deaths worldwide, 250k in the USA

Access to data, that's all it takes. Although I have been there.
I've posted about this for literally the whole year. It's been a model in that way. I've also posted about a town in Italy that wiped out its Corona completely, by literally testing everybody and then quarantining the carriers. That was what had to be done; it wasn't a secret.

Still, yes I actually do have some rockin' binoculars.
Comparing Iceland and a town in Italy to a country the size of the US is absurd.

"Size" doesn't even enter into it. It's about procedure. "Size" has no bearing on how a town, or country, approaches it.

Or didn't you even bother to read the post you just quoted?

Is every leader of other other nation on the planet as incompetent as Trump? Biden said that if Trump took it seriously, we would have had ZERO deaths.....yes, he said that. He said we should have had ZERO deaths.

So, again, is every leader of every other nation on the planet also an incompetent fool?

What did they do that Trump did wrong, specifically?

Also let me take this chance to ask for the 20th or so time.....

Liberals, what would you have done to beat the Rona. Start in January and give specific actions and dates.

For example....the minute we heard there was a problem in Wuhan in January, I would have completely shut the nation down 100%.

Something like that...go for it.....actions and dates....your plan...Go:

There are 12 nations who have done a worse job than Trump. And 151 who have done better.

That puts the US in the lower 8th percentile. With 92% of nations having done a better job.

Our response has been an absolute failure. Trump doesn't even bother with meetings on coronovirus anymore. He doesn't even bother talking about it. As we break records daily, as we lose a 911 of Americans every 3 to 4 days......his response is to whine about how the election was 'stolen' from him. Pout and retweet conspiracy theories.

This is what passes for leadership among conservatives now.

Iceland went a full six months with no COVID deaths at all. They had ten (10) into mid-April.

It's picked up since last month though. They're up to a staggering two dozen.
Iceland has a population of 100 white people.

That's nice dear.
Fer fuxsake there were well over 100 people on the plane alone.

He didn't shut down air traffic from Europe until 6 WEEKS after travel from China was partially stopped.
He didn't quarantine anyone coming back
He DOWNPLAYED the virus...which made his Trumper fans not take it seriously...they STILL don't
He never got behind mask wearing. One day he was for it...most days he wasn't. He hardly ever wore a mask...which was a big part of why it was so hard to get his minions to do so
He pushed to open the economy by Easter...when clearly that was wrong.
He lied about kids not be susceptible to the virus
He pushed bullshit cures
He was slow to enact the DPA to get PPE and testing supplies and never fully got behind THAT effort

He was inconsistent

He was chaotic

He Continues to be so

And he also exhorted the yahoos in Michigan and Minnesota to harass their own state governments, with arms, until some of said yahoos plotted to kidnap and execute that governor.

It's a pattern.

Is every leader of other other nation on the planet as incompetent as Trump? Biden said that if Trump took it seriously, we would have had ZERO deaths.....yes, he said that. He said we should have had ZERO deaths.

So, again, is every leader of every other nation on the planet also an incompetent fool?

Liberals, what would you have done to beat the Rona. Start in January and give specific actions and dates.

For example....the minute we heard there was a problem in Wuhan in January, I would have completely shut the nation down 100%.

There are 12 nations who have done a worse job than Trump. And 151 who have done better.

That puts the US in the lower 8th percentile. With 92% of nations having done a better job.

Our response has been an absolute failure. Trump doesn't even bother with meetings on coronovirus anymore. He doesn't even bother talking about it. As we break records daily, as we lose a 911 of Americans every 3 to 4 days......his response is to whine about how the election was 'stolen' from him. Pout and retweet conspiracy theories.

Iceland went a full six months with no COVID deaths at all. They had ten (10) into mid-April.

Iceland has a population of 100 white people.

That's nice dear.
Fer fuxsake there were well over 100 people on the plane alone.
Did you guys all escape from iceland?

Only 9,000 in the USA from the CDC ‘!! Lying rat

9,000 deaths lol
Fake news - Fake virus

I'm sure there was a point when it was 9,000 deaths. That point was some time ago, as it's now approaching a quarter-million.

Which is more than five times the total in, for example Italy, where it was so out of control early on.

How many flights from China into Iceland were there?

Again 500,000 Americans die from tobacco every year, or 1300 every day

You have no clue what is real

What makes you think any of them have done better? BY what test exactly--------as the US has tested more and the US has labeled more death as Covid when they really weren't.

They were too busy with a fake impeachment to notice.

I've posted about this for literally the whole year. It's been a model in that way. I've also posted about a town in Italy that wiped out its Corona completely, by literally testing everybody and then quarantining the carriers. That was what had to be done; it wasn't a secret.

Comparing Iceland and a town in Italy to a country the size of the US is absurd.

"Size" doesn't even enter into it. It's about procedure. "Size" has no bearing on how a town, or country, approaches it.

You're on record then as saying we should have listened to Fauci and Biden. We would have done a lot better right?

Biden said that if Trump took it seriously, we would have had ZERO deaths.....yes, he said that. He said we should have had ZERO deaths

It was Trump who said we would have zero deaths when he said we had 15 cases of CIVID that would go to zero in a few days
He didn't know about Cuomo and the other dem governors purposely spreading this disease in nursing home trying to kill old people off.

Not many I expect. Almost definitely Iceland got its cases from Europe, of which technically it's a part.

You remember "Europe"? Where Italia and Spain were going pandemic out of control? Where New York got its infections from?

And again Dumbass ---- not that it's relevant to Jack Squiggly but an estimated 135,720 people die from lung cancer (all lung cancer, not just smoking) in a year so you're pulling numbers straight out of your ass, which explains the smell. You count lung cancer about as well as you count other people's votes in states you've never even heard of.

Not many I expect. Almost definitely Iceland got its cases from Europe, of which technically it's a part.

You remember "Europe"? Where Italia and Spain were going pandemic out of control? Where New York got its infections from?

And again Dumbass ---- not that it's relevant to Jack Squiggly but an estimated 135,720 people die from lung cancer (all lung cancer, not just smoking) in a year so you're pulling numbers straight out of your ass, which explains the smell. You count lung cancer about as well as you count other people's votes in states you've never even heard of.
I love clowns like you who actually believe their tv

You're on record then as saying we should have listened to Fauci and Biden. We would have done a lot better right?

I didn't mention "Fauci" or "Biden". I mentioned Iceland and a town called Vó and what they both did to address an epidemic, and how well it worked. And I posted about both of them at the time, last winter. I'll just wait here while you catch up.

You don't go "you're on record as..." followed by shit you just make up.

That's interesting since I don't even own a telescreen. That's for obedient drones. You know, weasels like you who can't think their way out of "standard".

That's interesting since I don't even own a telescreen. That's for obedient drones. You know, weasels like you who can't think their way out of "standard".
Telescreen.......

Is life in the hospital fun

What we are enduring is unofficial and illegal martial law that is ripping at the fabric and principles of Liberty

Forum List

Back