1.4 million people have signed a petition to impeach Donald Trump. Does it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
NEARLY 1.4 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SIGNED A PETITION TO IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP
"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

Also, why do so many people want him impeached I think he is doing a good job

It is highly unlikely that President Trump will be impeached. If you him gone, the best way to do so is at the ballot box.

"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

That's not a valid or legal petition, it's just some website somebody put up.

I could start a petition to give dogs and cats citizenship, but nothing would ever come of it, no matter how many people signed it.

We are urging Congress to pass a resolution calling for the House Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States.
By signing you agree that you may receive emails from Free Speech For People and/or RootsAction.
people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.

I could start a petition to give dogs and cats citizenship, but nothing would ever come of it, no matter how many people signed it.
If the dogs and cats came from Mexico it would!

We are urging Congress to pass a resolution calling for the House Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States.
By signing you agree that you may receive emails from Free Speech For People and/or RootsAction.
people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.

So you are saying that 1.4 million Americans aren't getting laid. I would have
thought the number to be higher.

It does make it clear that a yugge number of Americans have no understanding of The U.S. Constitution nor of the rule of law.

But maybe if we invoked Sharia Law they'd find it more to their liking?

You only need another 165,000,000 to gather a simple majority :auiqs.jpg:

Well, if it does, say HELLO to my little friend, PENCE. He should make you liberals squirm even more. :D

I expect the number to grow to about 12.5 million. It'll stop growing after the wall is built.

Does it make a difference?

NOPE - Trump isnt going anywhere until the next election.

after that you can kiss his ass adios.

I will vote for him again if the candidate up against him is threatening to my rights in any way whatsoever. I'm quite sure I'm not alone in that line of thought either. Although he is an arrogant jerk who tells lots of tall tales, he is much less harmful in the long run than the democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back