1.4 million people have signed a petition to impeach Donald Trump. Does it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
History will not be kind to Americans who let Trump be elected.....heck the whole world is shaking its head right along most of Americans . I don't care what pro Trump say, but it's a fiasco to have such an incompetent clown in office. He poisoned the general atmosphere in America. Some finds it OK to be a bully, OK to harass women, OK to be a liar, OK to be a **** as long as presumably you doing a good job.
America has to review it's voting system, a minority shouldn't dictate the faith of the majority....the last elections proved that such system is dangerous.

NEARLY 1.4 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SIGNED A PETITION TO IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP
"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

Also, why do so many people want him impeached I think he is doing a good job

Must be the sore losers who voted for Hitlery. LOL

History will not be kind to Americans who let Trump be elected.....heck the whole world is shaking its head right along most of Americans . I don't care what pro Trump say, but it's a fiasco to have such an incompetent clown in office. He poisoned the general atmosphere in America. Some finds it OK to be a bully, OK to harass women, OK to be a liar, OK to be a **** as long as presumably you doing a good job.
America has to review it's voting system, a minority shouldn't dictate the faith of the majority....the last elections proved that such system is dangerous.
These videos show it all....

Oh yeah, and this from, the first black president...

take everything from the inside and throw it alll away!!! cuz i swear for the last time
These videos show it all....

Oh yeah, and this from, the first black president...

"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

I signed a petition the other day for free Velveeta cheese. I know lots of other people did as well. But one thing I notice, I still haven't gotten any cheese. Poor liberals, They have the whine, and I've got no cheese.

I signed a petition the other day for free Velveeta cheese. I know lots of other people did as well. But one thing I notice, I still haven't gotten any cheese. Poor liberals, They have the whine, and I've got no cheese.
real talk

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the country want's Trump impeached, yeah a nothing burger.
Actually the more logical conclusion is that 10s of millions of others do know the petition exists or they think signing it is a waste of time because obviously it is.

Your liberal fantasies are far from fact.
real talk
When will it happen?
hopefully soon

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the country want's Trump impeached, yeah a nothing burger.
Actually the more logical conclusion is that 10s of millions of others do know the petition exists or they think signing it is a waste of time because obviously it is.

real talk
When will it happen?
hopefully soon

Why do you hope that the POTUS is impeached?

Thank you for providing us with an actual example of "media fed".

real talk
When will it happen?
hopefully soon

Why do you hope that the POTUS is impeached?
in this farewell theres no blood theres no alibi

No difference. Impeachment is still an up/down vote in the House.

How do you know? The investigation has not been concluded or published?

No. If he is Impeached it goes to a trial in the Senate, where it takes 2/3 majority to convict. Then they could remove him from office.

I don't know. I live here not the UK.

Do I have to have a reason for wanting him impeached?
meow

"Wolf"

That's not a valid or legal petition, it's just some website somebody put up.
We are urging Congress to pass a resolution calling for the House Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States.
By signing you agree that you may receive emails from Free Speech For People and/or RootsAction.
people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.
A Gunowners' March on Washington Will Hush These Traitors

How many guns do they have?

So many? In a country of 320 million, that's all you got?

still a lot

still a lot
How many Democrat voters are there? They don't hate Trump enough to sign the petition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back