1.4 million people have signed a petition to impeach Donald Trump. Does it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEARLY 1.4 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SIGNED A PETITION TO IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP
"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

Also, why do so many people want him impeached I think he is doing a good job

:th_believecrap:

I will vote for him again if the candidate up against him is threatening to my rights in any way whatsoever. I'm quite sure I'm not alone in that line of thought either. Although he is an arrogant jerk who tells lots of tall tales, he is much less harmful in the long run than the democrats.

even though Trump threatened to grab your guns without any due process - a VIOLATION of the Constitution ?

FUK TRUMP

Well, if it does, say HELLO to my little friend, PENCE. He should make you liberals squirm even more. :D

oooh SO scary.. let's pretend his zany religious agenda would ever pass constitutional muster in the USA.

OMFG we best turn a blind eye to teflon don's crimes then, huh?? :itsok:

"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

agreed

I will vote for him again if the candidate up against him is threatening to my rights in any way whatsoever. I'm quite sure I'm not alone in that line of thought either. Although he is an arrogant jerk who tells lots of tall tales, he is much less harmful in the long run than the democrats.

even though Trump threatened to grab your guns without any due process - a VIOLATION of the Constitution ?

FUK TRUMP

Oh come on. If he was serious about that, you liberals would be trying to lick his ass. Lol.

1.4 millions out of 123.7 who voted, of which 61.2 millions voted FOR Trump is barely 1%.

Insignificant.

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Well, if it does, say HELLO to my little friend, PENCE. He should make you liberals squirm even more. :D

oooh SO scary.. let's pretend his zany religious agenda would ever pass constitutional muster in the USA.

Well, apparently you don't know what happens when a sitting POTUS is impeached or otherwise unable to perform his presidential duties. :D

Or maybe you would rather have Pence be the POTUS than Trump? Not sure . . . . but regardless, it isn't going to be Hillary Clinton who takes over. :D

Trumpdrones will kiss his butt and give him an hour to gather a crowd so people can watch them do it.

The truth of the matter is that the liberals are frightened of the police, Donald Trump, the government (unless it is being run by the "other" party), bad words, gender, heterosexuals, white people, did I miss anything?

Oh, and religion, but only Christianity it seems. :D Lol. A bunch of clowns is what they really are.

it's funny (yet sad) how dishonest rethuglican hacks just can't stop lying

all their talking points are chalk full of the "fake news" they project about

it's funny (yet sad) how dishonest rethuglican hacks just can't stop lying

all their talking points are chalk full of the "fake news" they project about
Yeah, liberal bitches talk out of their pie hole, yet don't put a link to prove their point. I guess you are bleeding from other parts.....

Dude, you've probably only got a couple of hours left here before you get the big ban hammer, so you might as well get to the important stuff and the REAL reason you are here - posting pictures of Mariah Carey. :D

Dude, you've probably only got a couple of hours left here before you get the big ban hammer, so you might as well get to the important stuff and the REAL reason you are here - posting pictures of Mariah Carey. :D

agreed shes beautiful

why so perfect

so true

That's not how it's done.

And let's remember....we've also had a WH petitition asking the government to build a Death Star with over a million signatures.

Does it make a difference?

NOPE - Trump isnt going anywhere until the next election.

after that you can kiss his ass adios.

Unless you run Hillary again...

Trump has to win the Electoral College again, so the reality is he just might...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back