1.4 million people have signed a petition to impeach Donald Trump. Does it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEARLY 1.4 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SIGNED A PETITION TO IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP
"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

Also, why do so many people want him impeached I think he is doing a good job

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the country want's Trump impeached, yeah a nothing burger.

It is highly unlikely that President Trump will be impeached. If you him gone, the best way to do so is at the ballot box.

"As of January 20, 2017, President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business interests has placed him in direct violation of the United States Constitution.

The nation is now witnessing a massive corruption of the presidency, far worse than Watergate."

I am curious. What happens when the petition gains millions of signatures? Will impeaching him mean he is no longer President?
There was a petition banning him from the UK but it didn't work despite over a million signatures.

That's not a valid or legal petition, it's just some website somebody put up.

I could start a petition to give dogs and cats citizenship, but nothing would ever come of it, no matter how many people signed it.

I could start a petition to give dogs and cats citizenship, but nothing would ever come of it, no matter how many people signed it.
If the dogs and cats came from Mexico it would!

We are urging Congress to pass a resolution calling for the House Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States.
By signing you agree that you may receive emails from Free Speech For People and/or RootsAction.
people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.

So you are saying that 1.4 million Americans aren't getting laid. I would have
thought the number to be higher.

I pegged this new poster correctly in its other thread.

It does make it clear that a yugge number of Americans have no understanding of The U.S. Constitution nor of the rule of law.

But maybe if we invoked Sharia Law they'd find it more to their liking?

Well, if it does, say HELLO to my little friend, PENCE. He should make you liberals squirm even more. :D

This asshat is spamming for his site.

iu

So many? In a country of 320 million, that's all you got?
still a lot

Oh yes, a whopping .4%.

Who cares.

Less than 1/2 of 1% of the country want's Trump impeached, yeah a nothing burger.

It is highly unlikely that President Trump will be impeached. If you him gone, the best way to do so is at the ballot box.

If the dogs and cats came from Mexico it would!

We are urging Congress to pass a resolution calling for the House Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States.
By signing you agree that you may receive emails from Free Speech For People and/or RootsAction.
people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.

So you are saying that 1.4 million Americans aren't getting laid. I would have
thought the number to be higher.

I pegged this new poster correctly in its other thread.

It does make it clear that a yugge number of Americans have no understanding of The U.S. Constitution nor of the rule of law.

But maybe if we invoked Sharia Law they'd find it more to their liking?

Well, if it does, say HELLO to my little friend, PENCE. He should make you liberals squirm even more. :D

This asshat is spamming for his site.

iu

It would seem.

Who cares.

westwall, Kat theDoctorisIn

Every one of this guy's OPs link to his site. It appears it somehow uses content he posts here, as well.

History will not be kind to Americans who let Trump be elected.....heck the whole world is shaking its head right along most of Americans . I don't care what pro Trump say, but it's a fiasco to have such an incompetent clown in office. He poisoned the general atmosphere in America. Some finds it OK to be a bully, OK to harass women, OK to be a liar, OK to be a **** as long as presumably you doing a good job.
America has to review it's voting system, a minority shouldn't dictate the faith of the majority....the last elections proved that such system is dangerous.
Thank you for providing us with an actual example of "media fed".
agreed

apologies

Really unpopular =/= high crimes and misdemeanors

Who would be stupid enough to put their name on a hack site? Better question: why do you come to a US political forum when you know nothing about our government or how it works?

1.4 million people have signed a petition to impeach Donald Trump. Does it make a difference?

Meaningless. Of no importance.

The American voters can impeach Trump in the 2020 election.

If they don't want to wait that long, they can impeach the GOP congress and create a Democratic one this fall.

The American voters can impeach Trump in the 2020 election.

If they don't want to wait that long, they can impeach the GOP congress and create a Democratic one this fall.

The way it is meant to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back