1.5 Years Into Biden's Term Democrats Can't Stop Talking About / Focusing On Trump

You don’t impeach a President because you don’t like him or he’s doing things you don’t like. That’s what happened during the last admin. It’s not good for the country. Continuing it only makes it worse.
As I said, thete are legigimate reasons to not only Impeach Biden but put Biden in jail.

For example, I created a thread in which I outlined an undeniable argument for Impeaching Biden over his Illegal Immigration:
- Violated US Constitution
- Violated Oath of Office
- Violated US Law
-- Failed to protect nation & citizens
-- Created / facilitated National Security Emergency / Threat
-- Facilitated / Perpetrated illegal immigtation, drug / human / child / sex trafficking
-- Illegally trafficked illegals across national border / state lines

Not one single liberal opposed anything I posted because everything was supported by the Constitution, US Federal and State laws, Biden's oath of office, etc...

Biden has unquestionably perpetrated Impeachable offenses regarding Illegal Immigration...

...and that is only considering Illegal Immigration, not the other legitimate, justifiable offenses.

6 yeats later, Democrats are still probing to be threats to the Republic by continuing to illegally manufacture evidence in an attempt to 'get Trump'.

Nothing hss to be manufactured against Biden. More than enough legitimate evidence exists.

As I said, thete are legigimate reasons to not only Impeach Biden but put Biden in jail.

For example, I created a thread in which I outlined an undeniable argument for Impeaching Biden over his Illegal Immigration:
- Violated US Constitution
- Violated Oath of Office
- Violated US Law
-- Failed to protect nation & citizens
-- Created / facilitated National Security Emergency / Threat
-- Facilitated / Perpetrated illegal immigtation, drug / human / child / sex trafficking
-- Illegally trafficked illegals across national border / state lines

Not one single liberal opposed anything I posted because everything was supported by the Constitution, US Federal and State laws, Biden's oath of office, etc...

Biden has unquestionably perpetrated Impeachable offenses regarding Illegal Immigration...

...and that is only considering Illegal Immigration, not the other legitimate, justifiable offenses.

6 yeats later, Democrats are still probing to be threats to the Republic by continuing to illegally manufacture evidence in an attempt to 'get Trump'.

Nothing hss to be manufactured against Biden. More than enough legitimate evidence exists.
What specifically is President Biden's violation of the US Constitution?

What specifically is President Biden's violation of the US Constitution?
UN-CONSTITUTIONAL:

Transporting / TRAFFICKING illegals across stateines is illegal

For the entire list / argument look up my thread on this ... but you won't.

UN-CONSTITUTIONAL:

Transporting / TRAFFICKING illegals across stateines is illegal

For the entire list / argument look up my thread on this ... but you won't.
The ones presented are conservative gripes not unconstitutional acts.

When will you be presenting them?

The ones presented are conservative gripes not unconstitutional acts.

When will you be presenting them?
As fully expected, you LIE.

I will take the testimony of Constitutional scholars and lawyers over a pathetic criminal / seditious Democrat apologist / reality denying sheep.

Did you even read 1 of the 6 articles?

Can you even read?

Co-Conspirator In Russian Collusion Scandal

Proven Criminal Acts / Involved In Hunter Scandals

Legitimacy In Question

Undeniable Impeachable Offenses - Violations of Oath of Office, Constitution, US Law Regarding failed Illegal Open Border

Destroyed US Energy Production

Begging Enemies Gor Resources We Have In Great Abundance
- Forced Nation-Destroying 'Transition' From Fossil Fuels To Alternative Energy Source That Does Not Exist

Doubled Gas Prices, Affecting Economy, Supply Chain, Food Production, etc...

Depleting National Emergency Reserves Of Gas & Diesel
- Sold China Oil from US Emergency War-Time Reserves

Failed COVID Policies / Mis-Management
- Shut Down Businesses, Caused Massive Unemployment, Destroyed businesses, etc...

Defended radical, assassination-inciting, insurrection-calling-for, USSC Justice-threatening Democrat politicians, and a law enforcement-refusing criminal US AG....

Protecting a crackhead, deadbeat dad, influence-peddling, incestuous, treasonous criminal son ... and himself from being connected and complicit in Hunter's crimes...

Literally the worst President in US history with the lowest approval ratings of any President ... after less than 2 years in office....

A dementia-ravaged insane, mentally incompetent POS who litetally has to have cue cards and teleprompters to tell him to walk, stand, speak, when to pause, who to call on to ask pre-approved questions, etc..

A walking, talking example of why the 25th Amendment is in the Constitution...

A world-wide laughing stock among world leaders, to include our enemies..

No wonder Democrats and co-conspiring proven fake news media are desperate to focus on Trump and avoid covering any and all things regarding the
current US President

Literally the only two things we will be hearing from the Democrats for the next few months will be Roe v Wade and anything related to Donald Trump. Oh yeah and they have to figure out how much punishment the border patrol is going to get for whipping Haitians. That will fix the border problem.

As fully expected, you LIE.

I will take the testimony of Constitutional scholars and lawyers over a pathetic criminal / seditious Democrat apologist / reality denying sheep.

Did you even read 1 of the 6 articles?

Can you even read?
Dude, we're not being invaded.

So, what do you have?

Dude, we're not being invaded.

So, what do you have?
So you did not read any of the articles...that narrows it down to an inability to read, a reality denier, or f*ing stupid...or all of the above.

Serious discussion demands none of these be acceptable, no time be wasted on such a troll.

Come back when you seriously want to discuss and have more than 'Nuh-Uh' to contribute.

Foreign policy under the former 1-term orange fuckup was great?

Withholding weapons from a country for a domestic political favor?

Covering for the Saudi prince after he ordered a murder?

Failed policy in North Korea even after all those big font letters.

Covering for putin.

Trying degrade NATO and the EU?
You're high, you can't even tell my why Biden with held funds to Ukraine

His Foreign policy was awesome, got NATO members to pay more and increased peace in the Mideast......
North Korea didn't test any missles after they met....big win, they are testing them after Biden got elected....

He didn't denigrate NATO, he wanted to know what they did, which is a legit question. And he wanted others to help pay for it, It's not all our responsibility....

So again, he was lights out fantastic on foreign policy.

You're high, you can't even tell my why Biden with held funds to Ukraine

His Foreign policy was awesome, got NATO members to pay more and increased peace in the Mideast......
North Korea didn't test any missles after they met....big win, they are testing them after Biden got elected....

He didn't denigrate NATO, he wanted to know what they did, which is a legit question. And he wanted others to help pay for it, It's not all our responsibility....

So again, he was lights out fantastic on foreign policy.
Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

Trump was an international laughing stock

So you did not read any of the articles...that narrows it down to an inability to read, a reality denier, or f*ing stupid...or all of the above.

Serious discussion demands none of these be acceptable, no time be wasted on such a troll.

Come back when you seriously want to discuss and have more than 'Nuh-Uh' to contribute.
An opinion piece from turdly on an eviction memorandum?

As an impeachable act?

Are you fucking stupid?

An opinion piece from turdly on an eviction memorandum?

As an impeachable act?

Are you fucking stupid?
No, but YOU are.

6 Articles in which experts outline not only Constitutional violations but Biden breaking US Laws, and you're still responding with 'Nuh-Uh'.

As I said before, go away with your emotional retorts and your denial of reality. Come back when you have something serious to contribute.

Under Biden, 4 million people have not returned to the labor force, real wages have declined 12 months in a row and the economy sucks.

Under Biden, 4 million people have not returned to the labor force, real wages have declined 12 months in a row and the economy sucks.

Gasoline was 6.59 a gallon when I left Los Angeles a few days ago.

A gallon will get you about 30 miles, that's a quarter a mile.

400,000 covid deaths, bail-outs of already subsidized farmers, rioting in the streets, white nationalism being applauded, hate and violence everywhere.... I also left out a foreign policy that was a total failure.

HAte and violence was coming from the left . Rioting in the streets was encouraged by Democrat politicians.

Forum List

Back