1.8 Million Immigrants Getting Food Stamps

Let's be honest. Conservatives complain about food stamps for immigrants... then if something is done to reduce that... they complain about U.S. born Americans who get food stamps... and if something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people take too long in line at the grocery store to pay for their food... and then when something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people are clogging up the roads...

Why don't we just round up EVERY single poor person and take them out in the desert, have them dig huge holes and then shoot them all? Seriously... if Conservatives didn't have something the fuck to complain about every waking second of the day they wouldn't have anything to do at all. I don't know how they hold down a job, with the amount of bitching and moaning they do. If they put forth half the effort to make this country a better place as they do to complain about poor and less fortunate people, there would be a whole fucking lot less poor and less fortunate people.

So let me ask a question...we send food to other countries to help feed their people and get jack shit in return for it. If immigrants are here in the U.S. and are doing the shit jobs that 99.9% of Conservatives would NEVER fucking do, then why is it different to give them food stamps? Immigrants are washing your dirty dishes, doing your laundry, picking your vegetables, scrubbing your toilets... all for pennies on the dollar, and Conservatives still want to complain because they get a few extra bucks a month to supplement their income with food. I seriously don't get it.

They are not coming here to clean our toilets, pick our vegetables, and wash our clothes out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing these jobs to advance themselves and nobody else.

How do we hold down a job? Because we criticize and complain on our own free time. We do not have rallies, we do not have riots, we do not destroy public property and end up in jail. So the question is not how we keep a job--the question is how do YOU keep a job?

The rest of your nonsense is just that--nonsense. I haven't read or heard of one conservative complaining how Americans don't get food stamps, not one conservative complaining about long lines at the grocery store because of food stamps, not one conservative say anything about "crowding up the roads" with people using food stamps. The fact is you are making all that up.

You're right, they are coming here to be First ladies. I'm not even reading the rest of your post after the first paragraph...because I know the rest is nonsense. They come here to do whatever job they can to bring home money to their families no matter what it is...where many Americans, especailly Conservatives, think they are above doing those very same jobs that they complain immigrants take from them. Do you understand that companies wouldn't HAVE TO HIRE immigrants to do those jobs if Americans were willing to do them?

I understand that quite well. I also understand it's the left that promotes putting Americans on government goodies so they don't have to take those jobs. Then when industry complains, the very same left claims those are jobs Americans won't do.

Get rid of the government goodies and those people will have no choice but to take those jobs. Americans would demand better pay and benefits to work those jobs, so industry would then be creating American jobs--not Foreign jobs.

I'll bet steam comes out of your ears when you see a 5-year-old latino kid with a half pint of free milk, an apple. and a cheese sandwich.

Shit, she probably takes it from the kid and throws it right in the trash can. What a low life.

Nope. If someone is hungry and comes to my door. I will feed them because its me deciding to do so.

Illegals aren't supposed to be here. What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not get??

Illegals need to go back to their own country.

I bet you have vein's popping out of your forehead as you type and an a contorted face. I bet you were a bully in elementary school. You're just a plain old hateful lady, aren't you?

Nope. I couldn't care less about hungry illegals. If they want food then they should go home and get it.

As for being a bully?? Nope. Just someone who give to charities I pick and chose to give to.

You are one bleeding heart idiot.
The only charity you probably give to is yourself. You blow a gasket at the thought of someone giving a carton of milk, an apple and a cheese sandwich to a 5-year-old hungry little girl or boy.

Ah fuck off you clueless idiot. The more you do for these illegals, the more they will want you to do for them.

They all need to go back to wherever they came from.

We taxpayers have enough to pay for without paying for illegals.

Let's be honest. Conservatives complain about food stamps for immigrants... then if something is done to reduce that... they complain about U.S. born Americans who get food stamps... and if something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people take too long in line at the grocery store to pay for their food... and then when something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people are clogging up the roads...

Why don't we just round up EVERY single poor person and take them out in the desert, have them dig huge holes and then shoot them all? Seriously... if Conservatives didn't have something the fuck to complain about every waking second of the day they wouldn't have anything to do at all. I don't know how they hold down a job, with the amount of bitching and moaning they do. If they put forth half the effort to make this country a better place as they do to complain about poor and less fortunate people, there would be a whole fucking lot less poor and less fortunate people.

So let me ask a question...we send food to other countries to help feed their people and get jack shit in return for it. If immigrants are here in the U.S. and are doing the shit jobs that 99.9% of Conservatives would NEVER fucking do, then why is it different to give them food stamps? Immigrants are washing your dirty dishes, doing your laundry, picking your vegetables, scrubbing your toilets... all for pennies on the dollar, and Conservatives still want to complain because they get a few extra bucks a month to supplement their income with food. I seriously don't get it.

They are not coming here to clean our toilets, pick our vegetables, and wash our clothes out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing these jobs to advance themselves and nobody else.

How do we hold down a job? Because we criticize and complain on our own free time. We do not have rallies, we do not have riots, we do not destroy public property and end up in jail. So the question is not how we keep a job--the question is how do YOU keep a job?

The rest of your nonsense is just that--nonsense. I haven't read or heard of one conservative complaining how Americans don't get food stamps, not one conservative complaining about long lines at the grocery store because of food stamps, not one conservative say anything about "crowding up the roads" with people using food stamps. The fact is you are making all that up.

You're right, they are coming here to be First ladies. I'm not even reading the rest of your post after the first paragraph...because I know the rest is nonsense. They come here to do whatever job they can to bring home money to their families no matter what it is...where many Americans, especailly Conservatives, think they are above doing those very same jobs that they complain immigrants take from them. Do you understand that companies wouldn't HAVE TO HIRE immigrants to do those jobs if Americans were willing to do them?

I can't remember the last decade in which I came across a motel maid whose first language was English.

You don't travel much in the south do you?

Shit, she probably takes it from the kid and throws it right in the trash can. What a low life.

Nope. If someone is hungry and comes to my door. I will feed them because its me deciding to do so.

Illegals aren't supposed to be here. What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not get??

Illegals need to go back to their own country.

I bet you have vein's popping out of your forehead as you type and an a contorted face. I bet you were a bully in elementary school. You're just a plain old hateful lady, aren't you?

Nope. I couldn't care less about hungry illegals. If they want food then they should go home and get it.

As for being a bully?? Nope. Just someone who give to charities I pick and chose to give to.

You are one bleeding heart idiot.
The only charity you probably give to is yourself. You blow a gasket at the thought of someone giving a carton of milk, an apple and a cheese sandwich to a 5-year-old hungry little girl or boy.

Ah fuck off you clueless idiot. The more you do for these illegals, the more they will want you to do for them.

They all need to go back to wherever they came from.

We taxpayers have enough to pay for without paying for illegals.

The OP is about legal immigration.

I can't remember the last decade in which I came across a motel maid whose first language was English.

Born and raised in Atlanta, and moved from New Orleans to S. AZ 7 years ago....

Born and raised in Atlanta, and moved from New Orleans to S. AZ 7 years ago....

Really? Because that's one of the things I noted...only in Florida were the maids Hispanic.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour simply for being unemployed, should put less English language proficient labor at a competitive disadvantage.

Forum List

Back