1.8 Million Immigrants Getting Food Stamps

Let's be honest. Conservatives complain about food stamps for immigrants... then if something is done to reduce that... they complain about U.S. born Americans who get food stamps... and if something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people take too long in line at the grocery store to pay for their food... and then when something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people are clogging up the roads...

Why don't we just round up EVERY single poor person and take them out in the desert, have them dig huge holes and then shoot them all? Seriously... if Conservatives didn't have something the fuck to complain about every waking second of the day they wouldn't have anything to do at all. I don't know how they hold down a job, with the amount of bitching and moaning they do. If they put forth half the effort to make this country a better place as they do to complain about poor and less fortunate people, there would be a whole fucking lot less poor and less fortunate people.

So let me ask a question...we send food to other countries to help feed their people and get jack shit in return for it. If immigrants are here in the U.S. and are doing the shit jobs that 99.9% of Conservatives would NEVER fucking do, then why is it different to give them food stamps? Immigrants are washing your dirty dishes, doing your laundry, picking your vegetables, scrubbing your toilets... all for pennies on the dollar, and Conservatives still want to complain because they get a few extra bucks a month to supplement their income with food. I seriously don't get it.

The said part is that the charity food program is corrupted by big food production and distribution mega businesses. We give out food subsidies so that people can buy sugary sodas, cereals, junk food, snacks, candy, and cakes. Instead of educating the poor about nutrition and shopping for good nutritional foods, food preparation, etc., we send them out to buy ready to eat junk foods at twice or more times the cost of healthy foods.

Let's be honest. Conservatives complain about food stamps for immigrants... then if something is done to reduce that... they complain about U.S. born Americans who get food stamps... and if something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people take too long in line at the grocery store to pay for their food... and then when something is done about that... then they will complain that poor people are clogging up the roads...

Why don't we just round up EVERY single poor person and take them out in the desert, have them dig huge holes and then shoot them all? Seriously... if Conservatives didn't have something the fuck to complain about every waking second of the day they wouldn't have anything to do at all. I don't know how they hold down a job, with the amount of bitching and moaning they do. If they put forth half the effort to make this country a better place as they do to complain about poor and less fortunate people, there would be a whole fucking lot less poor and less fortunate people.

So let me ask a question...we send food to other countries to help feed their people and get jack shit in return for it. If immigrants are here in the U.S. and are doing the shit jobs that 99.9% of Conservatives would NEVER fucking do, then why is it different to give them food stamps? Immigrants are washing your dirty dishes, doing your laundry, picking your vegetables, scrubbing your toilets... all for pennies on the dollar, and Conservatives still want to complain because they get a few extra bucks a month to supplement their income with food. I seriously don't get it.

They are not coming here to clean our toilets, pick our vegetables, and wash our clothes out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing these jobs to advance themselves and nobody else.

How do we hold down a job? Because we criticize and complain on our own free time. We do not have rallies, we do not have riots, we do not destroy public property and end up in jail. So the question is not how we keep a job--the question is how do YOU keep a job?

The rest of your nonsense is just that--nonsense. I haven't read or heard of one conservative complaining how Americans don't get food stamps, not one conservative complaining about long lines at the grocery store because of food stamps, not one conservative say anything about "crowding up the roads" with people using food stamps. The fact is you are making all that up.

It sure does since he's in our country illegally and we taxpayers are under no obligation to feed his ass.

He and his parent should go back to their own country.

Oh and you can fuck off asshole.
What happened to you for you to be such a horrible person? You actually have hatred in your heart for a 5-year-old kid. The obligation you are trying to deny is the obligation of one human being to provide minimal sustenance to an innocent 5-year-old hungry child. You would deny that kid what amounts to pocket change and let the child be hungry and suffer because of some warped mindset in your head. Only raw hatred can do that to a person. Stop listening to the demons talking to you inside your head.

So which one is the more horrible person: the person that had children he or she can't feed, or the person that doesn't want to feed a child they didn't create?
That is easy. The parent could be stupid or fallen on bad luck. The kid is innocent. The person who can easily afford to give the kid some food but decides not to for some political or emotional reason is the super asshole. We are talking about an example of a half pint of milk, an apple, and a cheese sandwich. That was the example I gave for helping a 5-year-old hungry kid. The response was, no, don't feed the kid, even though it only took chump change to help the kid out. The response indicates some serious mental problem. Hell, we give free food away to my kid's friends when they visit after school sometimes. It is obvious some of them are sometimes hungry and we turn the after school snack into a nutritional and enjoyable meal. The reward of seeing a happy child is well worth it.

The difference of course is that your child's friends came to eat at your invitation--not invaded your home demanding it.

How long do you suppose a half-pint of milk, an apple and cheese sandwich will last a 5 year old? About five or six hours at most?

The late comedian Sam Kinison addressed this very same problem many years ago.

Funny, his solution was to pack the starving people up in U-Hauls and take them to where the food was, America.

Oh, America is the only place where food is grown???

And 3.9 Million children of non-citizen immigrants getting food stamps. So either directly or indirectly there are 5.7 Million immigrants getting food stamps.

55% of immigrants in Texas are getting food stamps.

Not only should Trump be stopping immigrants because we can't vet them, he should be vetting them to make sure they're not costing the taxpayers. How does some fucking judge get to decide what we spend our money on?

So there is 3.9 Million good little lieberals in training getting feed by those who they will oppose in the future.

Truly libtarded.

Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them
The condition on immigration should be that they don't collect government benefits. We should only allow those who will make us stronger to immigrate.

They are not coming here to clean our toilets, pick our vegetables, and wash our clothes out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing these jobs to advance themselves and nobody else.

How do we hold down a job? Because we criticize and complain on our own free time. We do not have rallies, we do not have riots, we do not destroy public property and end up in jail. So the question is not how we keep a job--the question is how do YOU keep a job?

The rest of your nonsense is just that--nonsense. I haven't read or heard of one conservative complaining how Americans don't get food stamps, not one conservative complaining about long lines at the grocery store because of food stamps, not one conservative say anything about "crowding up the roads" with people using food stamps. The fact is you are making all that up.

You're right, they are coming here to be First ladies. I'm not even reading the rest of your post after the first paragraph...because I know the rest is nonsense. They come here to do whatever job they can to bring home money to their families no matter what it is...where many Americans, especailly Conservatives, think they are above doing those very same jobs that they complain immigrants take from them. Do you understand that companies wouldn't HAVE TO HIRE immigrants to do those jobs if Americans were willing to do them?

You're right, they are coming here to be First ladies. I'm not even reading the rest of your post after the first paragraph...because I know the rest is nonsense. They come here to do whatever job they can to bring home money to their families no matter what it is...where many Americans, especailly Conservatives, think they are above doing those very same jobs that they complain immigrants take from them. Do you understand that companies wouldn't HAVE TO HIRE immigrants to do those jobs if Americans were willing to do them?

I can't remember the last decade in which I came across a motel maid whose first language was English.

What happened to you for you to be such a horrible person? You actually have hatred in your heart for a 5-year-old kid. The obligation you are trying to deny is the obligation of one human being to provide minimal sustenance to an innocent 5-year-old hungry child. You would deny that kid what amounts to pocket change and let the child be hungry and suffer because of some warped mindset in your head. Only raw hatred can do that to a person. Stop listening to the demons talking to you inside your head.

So which one is the more horrible person: the person that had children he or she can't feed, or the person that doesn't want to feed a child they didn't create?
That is easy. The parent could be stupid or fallen on bad luck. The kid is innocent. The person who can easily afford to give the kid some food but decides not to for some political or emotional reason is the super asshole. We are talking about an example of a half pint of milk, an apple, and a cheese sandwich. That was the example I gave for helping a 5-year-old hungry kid. The response was, no, don't feed the kid, even though it only took chump change to help the kid out. The response indicates some serious mental problem. Hell, we give free food away to my kid's friends when they visit after school sometimes. It is obvious some of them are sometimes hungry and we turn the after school snack into a nutritional and enjoyable meal. The reward of seeing a happy child is well worth it.

The difference of course is that your child's friends came to eat at your invitation--not invaded your home demanding it.

How long do you suppose a half-pint of milk, an apple and cheese sandwich will last a 5 year old? About five or six hours at most?

Funny, his solution was to pack the starving people up in U-Hauls and take them to where the food was, America.

We have so much food in this country we don't know what to do with it. We throw tons of it away. We waste tons of it. We give huge amounts of money to stores and distributors to give our poor people ice cream and sodas, candy and cake, steaks and lobster, easy to prepare microwave meals and bags of snacks. Do we blame the crooks who bribe the politicians to support the legislation that allows that corruption, Heck no, we blame the 5-year-old kid for drinking a half pint of milk, and apple and a cheese sandwich. Meantime, the heads of the big food packaging and distribution corporation will spend a hundred thousand bucks at a trump hotel and golf course, send campaign checks to the politicians and lobby for support for the corrupt programs that allow it to reap profits from selling junk food along with the steak and lobsters to the poor.

the article states "immigrants", not illegal immigrants.

the gimme mine, fuck you, RussianWingers would let a human starve and never look back.

That's the Loonie Libtard spin...it actually goes something like this:
"I went to school and tried, I got educated and learned to speak and articulate the native language, I'm not lazy and I work hard. For this effort I GOT MINE...there is no reason you can't GET YOURS TOO you fucking loser!"
illegals are doing the hard work and "bailing out" the "Protestant work ethic".
"Protestant work ethic"..."bailing out"...huh?
I think what you mean is; desperate third worlders will do anything for shit wages because they're comfortable living like animals...right?
REAL American's require a working standard. You wouldn't know anything about this being from Mexico and all but we have agencies such as the Labor Board to see to it that such standards are met.

What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been robbing American taxpayers?

What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been robbing American taxpayers?

You just said that immigrants will do jobs Americans won't do... however the reason they will do them is because they care more about making money than "pride." Sorry boss, but almost every generation in the U.S. younger than the Baby Boomers have come up with this idea of being above doing certain lines of work, of which is a line immigrants are more than willing to cross to feed their family and be able to send money home.

You just said that immigrants will do jobs Americans won't do... however the reason they will do them is because they care more about making money than "pride." Sorry boss, but almost every generation in the U.S. younger than the Baby Boomers have come up with this idea of being above doing certain lines of work, of which is a line immigrants are more than willing to cross to feed their family and be able to send money home.

How many times does this have to be revisited before you whackos can understand it?
Long before wetbacks American's were doing said jobs. Kids worked on farms, washed dishes and flipped burgers. The Libtard spin is that kids aren't willing to work these jobs...but that's total bullshit. Wetbacks have made these jobs careers, and offered BJ's at the end of shifts all for shit wages...they take what they can get as they're fully aware they can't qualify to work anything requiring iQ and communication skills. They've essentially ran the kids out of these jobs. Wetbacks offer the new age slave labor. If wetbacks didn't exist companies would have to pay whatever wage necessary to encourage real American's to work X jobs and then pass the cost on to the end user...simple economics. If end users aren't willing to pay X amount then X product or service goes away...again, simple economics.
See how easy this is? Keep your head out of your ass and enjoy being truly enlightened. You're welcome.

How many times does this have to be revisited before you whackos can understand it?
Long before wetbacks American's were doing said jobs. Kids worked on farms, washed dishes and flipped burgers. The Libtard spin is that kids aren't willing to work these jobs...but that's total bullshit. Wetbacks have made these jobs careers, and offered BJ's at the end of shifts all for shit wages...they take what they can get as they're fully aware they can't qualify to work anything requiring iQ and communication skills. They've essentially ran the kids out of these jobs. Wetbacks offer the new age slave labor. If wetbacks didn't exist companies would have to pay whatever wage necessary to encourage real American's to work X jobs and then pass the cost on to the end user...simple economics. If end users aren't willing to pay X amount then X product or service goes away...again, simple economics.
See how easy this is? Keep your head out of your ass and enjoy being truly enlightened. You're welcome.

No...most kids won't do those jobs anymore... instead they aspire to be Youtube stars... and shit like that. The fact that you have to use a racial slur as a way to try and get your point across tells me one thing, you are an ignorant piece of shit whose opinion isn't worth the shit you used to scribble it on gas station bathroom stalls with.

They can cut them off and spend it on the meals on wheels program.......
So the poor, elderly, sick and kiddies dont starve to death from Trumps budget restraints......and libs can sleep better

If there are 1.8 million legal and illegal immigrants collecting food stamps how are all the other immigrants keeping from starving? Heck, with an estimated 20 million undocumented immigrants it sounds like only a very small percentage of them are even asking for help with food. Probably a larger percentage of red state oxy addicted fat slobs collecting than immigrants.

No...most kids won't do those jobs anymore... instead they aspire to be Youtube stars... and shit like that. The fact that you have to use a racial slur as a way to try and get your point across tells me one thing, you are an ignorant piece of shit whose opinion isn't worth the shit you used to scribble it on gas station bathroom stalls with.

So what you really mean is, I made too much sense, you have nowhere to go and now you'll just bow out...right?
I'm guessing you've polled thousands of kids to come up with your matter of fact assumptions?
How about putting our able bodied, REAL American welfare recipients to work doing these shit jobs...without the BJ offering? What about our able bodied incarcerated lowlifes? Let's put them on farms and ranches.
What do you say...let's give a little back to legit American taxpayers? Hard to swallow isn't it? Sounds way too easy...huh?

So what you really mean is, I made too much sense, you have nowhere to go and now you'll just bow out...right?
I'm guessing you've polled thousands of kids to come up with your matter of fact assumptions?
How about putting our able bodied, REAL American welfare recipients to work doing these shit jobs...without the BJ offering? What about our able bodied incarcerated lowlifes? Let's put them on farms and ranches.
What do you say...let's give a little back to legit American taxpayers? Hard to swallow isn't it? Sounds way too easy...huh?

No, I meant exactly what I said. You can't make a good argument because for one your opinion is from that of a biased racist asshole. And no, I'm not using the "racism card." You fucking called Hispanics "wetbacks." You went there.

Being central and south Americas relief valve only hurts the people of those nations that are not lucky enough to get into America. By allowing illegals to enter our nation and feeding and taking care of their needs may help them but hurts millions of their compatriots back home and allows corruption to grow in their nations.
If the left wants to be compassionate towards central and south American people they should be demanding the wall be built and force political and social change in the nations these people are fleeing. But the left wants the votes. They know the children of these folks will vote democrat for the rest of their lives. How evil is that? Harm millions of people by turning our heads to Mexican corruption for votes. You liberals are the truly evil ones.

Last edited:

No, I meant exactly what I said. You can't make a good argument because for one your opinion is from that of a biased racist asshole. And no, I'm not using the "racism card." You fucking called Hispanics "wetbacks." You went there.

Yeah, yeah I get it.
When I get shut down I reach for senseless shit too.
Good luck bud...remember I.C.E. is coming for you and all your lowlife homies....haha

We have so much food in this country we don't know what to do with it. We throw tons of it away. We waste tons of it. We give huge amounts of money to stores and distributors to give our poor people ice cream and sodas, candy and cake, steaks and lobster, easy to prepare microwave meals and bags of snacks. Do we blame the crooks who bribe the politicians to support the legislation that allows that corruption, Heck no, we blame the 5-year-old kid for drinking a half pint of milk, and apple and a cheese sandwich. Meantime, the heads of the big food packaging and distribution corporation will spend a hundred thousand bucks at a trump hotel and golf course, send campaign checks to the politicians and lobby for support for the corrupt programs that allow it to reap profits from selling junk food along with the steak and lobsters to the poor.

If that's what you really believe (God I hope you don't) then there couldn't be a worst President to have than Donald Trump. Those people would have been better off supporting a welfare candidate like Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back