$1.9Trn bill was a Biden disaster

Can’t print money forever and now we will get hit with massive inflation

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
That's different a Republican did that.
So you’re saying I write for Marketwatch now?
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.
and prices have done nothing but go up,,

now dont you look like an ignorant fool,,
Since when have prices gone down?
Gas prices went down under DJT and since 85% or so of goods are still transported by trucks, gas price increases equate to rise in prices for most products. You’re welcome for the lesson.
This time last year gas was .97 cents a gallon thanks to the pandemic, why did Trump let prices get so high by December?

No POTUS has anything to do with gas prices unless they pull the shit the stuttering fuck pulled. He stopped all drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and intends to stop fracking.

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.

Gas prices went down under DJT and since 85% or so of goods are still transported by trucks, gas price increases equate to rise in prices for most products. You’re welcome for the lesson.
This time last year gas was .97 cents a gallon thanks to the pandemic, why did Trump let prices get so high by December?
Link.....Can't make such stupid statements without a link.

No POTUS has anything to do with gas prices unless they pull the shit the stuttering fuck pulled. He stopped all drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and intends to stop fracking.
There is no shortages of oil in stock or oil being extracted.

moonglow can and does it daily,,

Trump passes $2.2 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: We must stimulate the economy and help those impacted by COVID

Biden passes $1.8 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: What about the DEFICIT?
The duopoly is nothing but hypocrisy.
Notice i said the duopoly and not just repubs. YOU are just as bad.

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.
That $3 trillion is DOA in the Senate.

here yous go dick-munch..

reports
, multiple gas stations in southwest Missouri, are offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. Some drivers can fill up for as little as 94 cents per gallon in Neosho, Mo. near Joplin.

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

The Infrastructure bill can be funded through increases in taxes and fees

Oh and just how far do you think those taxes and fees will take that bill??

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

Well....which is it Republicans?

We haven’t had a major infrastructure initiative in 40 years

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

By definition, infrastructure projects are PORK

Building a new bridge in your state does not help me, so it is PORK to me
Building a new highway in my state does not help you, so it is PORK to you

moonglow can and does it daily,,
You wish you had something to say about the topic..

here yous go dick-munch..

reports
, multiple gas stations in southwest Missouri, are offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. Some drivers can fill up for as little as 94 cents per gallon in Neosho, Mo. near Joplin.

that only covers half of your comment,,

No they haven't.
President Obama used trickle down economics on a scale that is over 1000% more than Reagan.
The TARP program was used to bail out the wealthiest organizations in the world. Who took that money, reinvested it (a great deal in foreign assets) and made HUGE profits off of - meanwhile the middle class suffered tremendously. Only outdone by the great depression.
Millions lost their homes. But the banks that held the mortgages, were bailed out - AND - they got to keep and resell the property. Obama was the greatest friend to Wall Street in U.S history. It isn't even close.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and higher amounts than any other President in history.

The duopoly is nothing but hypocrisy.
Notice i said the duopoly and not just repubs. YOU are just as bad.

That $3 trillion is DOA in the Senate.

Not if it is properly funded

The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

No they haven't.
President Obama used trickle down economics on a scale that is over 1000% more than Reagan.
The TARP program was used to bail out the wealthiest organizations in the world. Who took that money, reinvested it (a great deal in foreign assets) and made HUGE profits off of - meanwhile the middle class suffered tremendously. Only outdone by the great depression.
Millions lost their homes. But the banks that held the mortgages, were bailed out - AND - they got to keep and resell the property. Obama was the greatest friend to Wall Street in U.S history. It isn't even close.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and higher amounts than any other President in history.
We were talking about deficits by the govt.

The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.
Then you should be in high level govt. because that is not what the Fed reserve or Yellen is saying.

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is
Repairs in your community is pork
Why don’t you fix my roads?

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Not PORK but needed infrastructure

No they haven't.
Where is the link moonglow? Need to be banned again? Can't make blanket lying statements and keep posting.

No they haven't.
Yeah... my bad, I thought deficits were incurred by spending. Please tell me how else deficits are created other than spending.

COVID shut down the economy
Trump tried to ignore it

Forum List

Back