$1.9Trn bill was a Biden disaster

Biden is on track to outspend Trump in his first year. Already talking about another 3 trillion bill, and two more 2 trillion covid relief spending. Looks like over 10 trillion in his first year.

$3 trillion in infrastructure spending does not have to raise the deficit......We can always raise taxes to pay for it

Let me guess, the “rich“ will pay for it.
There is not enough money left to pay for it. Anyway if you think biden will spend the money on infrastructure
Let’s see.

We can always have those who benefit the most from infrastructure improvements the most, foot the bill.

Corporations,
If you think biden will spend the money on infrastructure you're an idiot. Obama promised to do the same, nothing happened.

Trump passes $2.2 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: We must stimulate the economy and help those impacted by COVID

Biden passes $1.8 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: What about the DEFICIT?
The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.
COVID shut down the economy
Trump tried to ignore it
The ban on travel to and from China = ignoring it. You don't know what the word means, eh?

Can’t print money forever and now we will get hit with massive inflation

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
That's different a Republican did that.
So you’re saying I write for Marketwatch now?
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.
No they haven't.
President Obama used trickle down economics on a scale that is over 1000% more than Reagan.
The TARP program was used to bail out the wealthiest organizations in the world. Who took that money, reinvested it (a great deal in foreign assets) and made HUGE profits off of - meanwhile the middle class suffered tremendously. Only outdone by the great depression.
Millions lost their homes. But the banks that held the mortgages, were bailed out - AND - they got to keep and resell the property. Obama was the greatest friend to Wall Street in U.S history. It isn't even close.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and higher amounts than any other President in history.
We were talking about deficits by the govt.
Yeah... my bad, I thought deficits were incurred by spending. Please tell me how else deficits are created other than spending.

Deficits are a byproduct of low revenue and high spending

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.
No they haven't.
President Obama used trickle down economics on a scale that is over 1000% more than Reagan.
The TARP program was used to bail out the wealthiest organizations in the world. Who took that money, reinvested it (a great deal in foreign assets) and made HUGE profits off of - meanwhile the middle class suffered tremendously. Only outdone by the great depression.
Millions lost their homes. But the banks that held the mortgages, were bailed out - AND - they got to keep and resell the property. Obama was the greatest friend to Wall Street in U.S history. It isn't even close.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and higher amounts than any other President in history.
Yeah... my bad, I thought deficits were incurred by spending. Please tell me how else deficits are created other than spending.

Deficits = spend more than you earn. Are you ever factually correct? No wonder you troll all the time because if you have to have an honest discussion you look stupid.

Trump passes $2.2 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: We must stimulate the economy and help those impacted by COVID

Biden passes $1.8 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: What about the DEFICIT?
The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.
COVID shut down the economy
Trump tried to ignore it
The ban on travel to and from China = ignoring it. You don't know what the word means, eh?

How did that ban on travel prevent 500,000 deaths?

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

The Infrastructure bill can be funded through increases in taxes and fees

Oh and just how far do you think those taxes and fees will take that bill??

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

Well....which is it Republicans?

We haven’t had a major infrastructure initiative in 40 years

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

By definition, infrastructure projects are PORK

Building a new bridge in your state does not help me, so it is PORK to me
Building a new highway in my state does not help you, so it is PORK to you

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is
Repairs in your community is pork
Why don’t you fix my roads?

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Not PORK but needed infrastructure

Nope. Only Fed money should be used for Fed roads. Any repairs needed in cities and towns, unless they are Fed roads, should be paid for by that State, Town or city.

No they haven't.

Deficits = spend more than you earn. Are you ever factually correct? No wonder you troll all the time because if you have to have an honest discussion you look stupid.
I think you are starting to learn

If you cut back on the hours you work and keep spending at the same level......your deficits will increase

Simple math is so foreign to conservatives

Wrong!

Republicans: Why is only 10% of the bill Covid related?
Have to bail out the big Union bosses and the democrat strongholds in major blue state cities.

I'm surprised 10% was carved out for covid related issues. I figured it would be less.

It was more of a DNC relief bill than anything else.

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Nope. Only Fed money should be used for Fed roads. Any repairs needed in cities and towns, unless they are Fed roads, should be paid for by that State, Town or city.
That is usually how it works unless you are mentioning federal turnback dollars it gives to states.

Wrong!

Republicans: Why is only 10% of the bill Covid related?
Have to bail out the big Union bosses and the democrat strongholds in major blue state cities.

I'm surprised 10% was carved out for covid related issues. I figured it would be less.
Businesses at properties owned by the Trump Organization and Kushner Cos. benefited from over 25 PPP loans worth $3.65 million, a new report says

Sure it is

Not exactly
Federal funds help pay for many major state infrastructure projects

A major bridge project may be entirely within your state, but it receives federal funds

No they haven't.

Tax the peasants at the rates needed and we will all revolt. Freeze social programs payouts for several years and let the payments needed as increases be felt by the ones collecting or the ones charging.

No they haven't.

If you cut back on the hours you work and keep spending at the same level......your deficits will increase

Simple math
Oh RW... you are indeed a good source of humor.
How much the government spends has absolutely nothing to do with revenue. Nothing.
Both Republicans and Democrats have been drunk on deficit spending since the 1980s. Taxes higher, taxes lower has no effect.

No they haven't.

Simple math
How much the government spends has absolutely nothing to do with revenue. Nothing.
Both Republicans and Democrats have been drunk on deficit spending since the 1980s. Taxes higher, taxes lower has no effect.

Well, Conservatives need to learn basic math

If you slash taxes without cutting spending FIRST, you increase your deficit.

When was the last time Republicans did that?

Sure it is

Not exactly
Federal funds help pay for many major state infrastructure projects

A major bridge project may be entirely within your state, but it receives federal funds

Yes it does and that's to be expected but I sure wouldn't call it pork. I do call bailing out union pension funds it blue cities and states pork.

No they haven't.

Simple math

I think it was Eisenhower.

No they haven't.

Simple math

Thats bull shit. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. That was a lesson learned by Kennedy, Raegan and Trump.

Can’t print money forever and now we will get hit with massive inflation. As I said before it would have been smarter to give the full $1.9trn to Americans vs just $422bn and have the rest be bullshit.

Get ready for banks to hold back credit and for a massive recession.

Thanks you Transocrats

Hey that's only the beginning of the Dem spending spree. Dem's don't care, they will burn the country to ash to get theirs in the short term.

No they haven't.

Simple math

You're a typical stupid Transocrat

Forum List

Back