1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation and Trump...LOLOLO

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation

They gonna swim over and get us?

Muslims can't swim, since there's nothing in the Middle East but sand.

They're not very fond of dogs either, for some reason.

Geez, do you make a career out of sounding stupid? Iran is primarily a hilly/mountainous country that just shares some of the desert with the surrounding southern Arab countries. This is why they have water, power and more that the southern countries don't have. Open your mind so we don't have to hear you open your mouth so much.

That coming from a liberal scumbag who only knows what his Democrats tell him. You sound like a moron every time you post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JG knew what I was talking about. And he was just egging on another poster. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. But JG is prior Military like I am and we understand geographics and why you can fight and win against one area and avoid another. Iran is one you avoid if you plan on having a low body count and use a lot of air power and armor. Boots on the Ground costs a lot of manpower and lives for every square inch taken.

Calm down folks. .. :cool:

About 10% of the 1 billion muslims are Shiites.

And the 90% Sunni muslims aren't going to help Iran get revenge for the assassination of Gen. Soleimani.
yea i read something about that yesterday.....many iranians remember who crushed their peaceful demonstrations...the one reporting said why would we cry for him?..

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

Geez, do you make a career out of sounding stupid? Iran is primarily a hilly/mountainous country that just shares some of the desert with the surrounding southern Arab countries. This is why they have water, power and more that the southern countries don't have. Open your mind so we don't have to hear you open your mouth so much.

That coming from a liberal scumbag who only knows what his Democrats tell him. You sound like a moron every time you post.

JG knew what I was talking about. And he was just egging on another poster. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. But JG is prior Military like I am and we understand geographics and why you can fight and win against one area and avoid another. Iran is one you avoid if you plan on having a low body count and use a lot of air power and armor. Boots on the Ground costs a lot of manpower and lives for every square inch taken.
Not really, just takes one precision tactical nuke right in Tehran, game over for the Mullahs of Iran and their government. They want nukes I say give them one...They want the 12 imam, they can meet him personally.
The 12th Imam. Why a Nuclear Iran is Terrifying
170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg

I don’t know about the part that Muslim’s can’t swim, but the part about dogs is true. I can’t understand that myself.
It's a misnomer that Muslims hate dogs. In fact it is a grave sin for a muslim to abuse or torture a dog. And muslims do not eat dogs, even if they live in an Asia country where dogs are on the menu.

Muslims even today still use dogs for hunting, cattle herding, and as guard dogs.

But muslims do not allow dogs to live inside their home because the saliva of a dog is considered unclean.

So now you know. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Not really, just takes one precision tactical nuke right in Tehran, game over for the Mullahs of Iran and their government. They want nukes I say give them one...They want the 12 imam, they can meet him personally.
The 12th Imam. Why a Nuclear Iran is Terrifying
170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg

Got your spiritual bags packed? Even though the Jews don't have a Revelations, they do have something similar and so do MOST religions of the world. Tell me, do you believe in a Heaven and a Hell? That's a fast way to find out.

I don’t know about the part that Muslim’s can’t swim, but the part about dogs is true. I can’t understand that myself.
It's a misnomer that Muslims hate dogs. In fact it is a grave sin for a muslim to abuse or torture a dog. And muslims do not eat dogs, even if they live in an Asia country where dogs are on the menu.

Muslims even today still use dogs for hunting, cattle herding, and as guard dogs.

But muslims do not allow dogs to live inside their home because the saliva of a dog is considered unclean.

i just saw a show called all about dogs.....they said basically what you just said sunni except for one dog....the Saluki....they got to sleep in the tents.....

Stop that. You just might confuse a Rumpster with facts and their head would explode. And that would be very messy. And we would have to hire either an illegal Mexican to clean it up or have a HB1 Muslim to clean it up. And then we would have to sit through another round of "Hey, they are taking our jobs".

I meant Middle Eastern Muslims, like in Iraq and Syria. During the battle of Fallujah there were alot of dead bodies killed by Coalition forces. Packs of ravenous hungry dogs would come out at night and feast on them. Plus American and other Coalition forces used alot of dogs in going door to door. They can be pretty vicious.

images
Thanks for admitting Islam is a political group of terrorists.

images
tiger do you think all iranians are for their govt?...remember just a short while ago this guy they are crying about was squashing their demonstrations against the govt...
He’s going to go suicidal when he learns 99% of Iranians support Trump.

images
So you are yet another anti-American hater eh ?

There will be no war with Iran. And if there is, with the Orange Buffoon in charge, it'll be over very quickly. He'll probably use nukes without even thinking. However, I reiterate, there will not be a conventional war.

However, terrorist acts and lots of US citizens dying around the world.....

images

Maybe Tigger hopes they got something that will swim through the water in the straight of Hormuz to get us or maybe it flies through the air. Iran don't want a fight with us.

i just saw a show called all about dogs.....they said basically what you just said sunni except for one dog....the Saluki....they got to sleep in the tents.....
The muslims hate dogs thing started because it's written in one of the Hadiths that Muhammad ordered all the "black" dogs in Mecca to be killed.

Actually, the decree was for all the "stray" dogs to be killed, not those owned by families.

Many people think it was because of an outbreak of rabies involving stray dogs wandering in the streets of the city.

Whereas, other people think because Muhammad specified killing black dogs. He was referring to dangerous wild Hyenas within the city limits. .. :cool:

Last edited:
There will be no war with Iran. And if there is, with the Orange Buffoon in charge, it'll be over very quickly. He'll probably use nukes without even thinking. However, I reiterate, there will not be a conventional war.

What do you think about that ? The latter part.

images

He was making a joke. Chill, Leftist.

Got your white surrender flag ready? A pair of underwear would do, as long as there aren't too many skidmarks in them.

Forum List

Back