1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation and Trump...LOLOLO

You're loving this ? Wow, you are one fucked up in the head jackass !
SWEETHEART, THIS NATION AND ITS SUPPORT OF HITLER.....HISTORY AND KARMA IS A BITCH...SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY THE RIDE....YOU'VE ALL EARNED IT!!!!

We can enjoy it as President Trump will be re-elected and you Assholes will loose the House. Keep talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

I might cheer and send a thank you note if they blow up d.c. ...while both houses are in session and the burrecrats are all sitting at thier desks

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

We'll buy you a one way ticket to Liberia

Iran needs to place an order for some more F14's to kick things up a notch. Your masters will gladly sell them some. Dont be upset. Buy stock !

images

That's ok. I have at least 2 billion rounds of ammunition out in my garage somewhere.. :laugh:

Nice picture you stole off the internet, BTW. You do know that the picture doesn't depict 1 billion+ Muslims protesting, don't you?

Look at the American flags in the background. :laughing0301:

Not to mention all the pale white gingers in the pic. Those women would be beaten and raped if they were in the middle of an Iranian mob.

images
tiger do you think all iranians are for their govt?...remember just a short while ago this guy they are crying about was squashing their demonstrations against the govt...

Yup. I'd bet most Iranians would love the Ayatollahs to drop the fuck dead and free their country and people from those idiots.

images
tiger do you think all iranians are for their govt?...remember just a short while ago this guy they are crying about was squashing their demonstrations against the govt...

Yup. I'd bet most Iranians would love the Ayatollahs to drop the fuck dead and free their country and people from those idiots.
i know only one Iranian guy who was born and raised there and goes back every other year....he told me that MANY of the younger Iranians do not like the current govt,which this guy was their enforcer....

images

1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation

They gonna swim over and get us?

Muslims can't swim, since there's nothing in the Middle East but sand.

They're not very fond of dogs either, for some reason.

Which is weird because decent people consider them to be dogs.

triggered starts a thread and she gets her ass kicked all the way through. We a piece of slime. She'll be sad if the Iranians attack and get slaughtered by the US troops. Poor anti-American nutjobs, What's totally funny is if she lived in Iran, she'd be one of the first killed.

triggered starts a thread and she gets her ass kicked all the way through. We a piece of slime. She'll be sad if the Iranians attack and get slaughtered by the US troops. Poor anti-American nutjobs, What's totally funny is if she lived in Iran, she'd be one of the first killed.

She should go, just to spite you.

I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia. Some of the ex pats that lived there before me explained that it wasn't the Muslims that hated dogs, but the 3rd world nationals that scooped up all the pooches for a meal, because over in the middle east, those workers weren't treated very well. Rice and Chicken 3 times a day, didnt cut the amount of protein and calories needed to work their 12 hour shifts. But they did have cats, kept the mice and rat population under control.

images

We don't need to worry. Tigah. Those 1 billion Muslims are surrounded by 6 million Israelis. They'll handle it.
Israel???????? LOLOLOL....listen, these mf's rely on us like a newborn rely on a diaper change every 2 hours....next?

Riiiiiiight! Keep on thinking that, suckah! Number 2 Air Force in the wold and have already bombed 2 nuclear reactors to dust. They are champing at the bit for a hat trick.

What I find so fantastic about white ppl and all this tough talk about their guns...is that you ppl are the first in line when it comes to embracing fear, the first to run to your nearest Klan rally for numbers and protection, the first to embrace anything like a Fox News or Trump to soothe and give you comfort and the last to pull out your so called bad ass guns and do something without being backed up. I don't call that bad, we never did...its always been a bitch move...either put up and join the military or shut the fuck up..THE WORLD IS GETTING SICK OF CHEST THUMPING IGNORANT COWARDLY WHITE PPL IN AMERICA!!

images

I told the Muslims how much you love bacon......they're coming for you first!!!

Forum List

Back