1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation and Trump...LOLOLO

You're loving this ? Wow, you are one fucked up in the head jackass !

Iran started it by attacking our consulate. President Trump did what he had to do an has the balls to take care of business. Iran needed to be slammed and taught a lesson. Muslims want to fuck with us and they will get destroyed here and where ever else they hide. You can’t sit back and let them kill Americans. They got what they deserve and if there stupid enough to try revenge. They will be slaughtered without us even putting boots on the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no idea how to deal with Religious Fanatics do you. You honestly believe that a Fanatic would choose to live in a cave or a hole in the ground over a nice 5 star hotel room if they had a choice? Their favorite phrase is "Allah will Protect". And you have no idea how deep that runs.
Another example of a tard showing respect for that religion while showing contempt for the religion that gave him this country

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

No they’re not.

Muslims can't swim, since there's nothing in the Middle East but sand.

They're not very fond of dogs either, for some reason.

Geez, do you make a career out of sounding stupid? Iran is primarily a hilly/mountainous country that just shares some of the desert with the surrounding southern Arab countries. This is why they have water, power and more that the southern countries don't have. Open your mind so we don't have to hear you open your mouth so much.

That coming from a liberal scumbag who only knows what his Democrats tell him. You sound like a moron every time you post.

JG knew what I was talking about. And he was just egging on another poster. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. But JG is prior Military like I am and we understand geographics and why you can fight and win against one area and avoid another. Iran is one you avoid if you plan on having a low body count and use a lot of air power and armor. Boots on the Ground costs a lot of manpower and lives for every square inch taken.
Not really, just takes one precision tactical nuke right in Tehran, game over for the Mullahs of Iran and their government. They want nukes I say give them one...They want the 12 imam, they can meet him personally.
The 12th Imam. Why a Nuclear Iran is Terrifying
170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg

Got your spiritual bags packed? Even though the Jews don't have a Revelations, they do have something similar and so do MOST religions of the world. Tell me, do you believe in a Heaven and a Hell? That's a fast way to find out.

If you like them so much why don’t you move there. We will even pay for your airfare. Sympathizing with the enemy. You were in the military. I find that to be a joke. I respect our military, I don’t respect a piece of shit who sympathizes with the enemy. That’s scary.

I don’t know about the part that Muslim’s can’t swim, but the part about dogs is true. I can’t understand that myself.
It's a misnomer that Muslims hate dogs. In fact it is a grave sin for a muslim to abuse or torture a dog. And muslims do not eat dogs, even if they live in an Asia country where dogs are on the menu.

Muslims even today still use dogs for hunting, cattle herding, and as guard dogs.

But muslims do not allow dogs to live inside their home because the saliva of a dog is considered unclean.

So now you know. ... :cool:

Stop that. You just might confuse a Rumpster with facts and their head would explode. And that would be very messy. And we would have to hire either an illegal Mexican to clean it up or have a HB1 Muslim to clean it up. And then we would have to sit through another round of "Hey, they are taking our jobs".

Spoken like an Asshole libtard. He will be your President till 2024 and the Demtards will lose the House this year. You may want to move now.

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images
I thought you loons said the radicals are a tiny, minuscule, micro, nano percentage of the Muslim population ?

images

That's ok. I have at least 2 billion rounds of ammunition out in my garage somewhere.. :laugh:

Nice picture you stole off the internet, BTW. You do know that the picture doesn't depict 1 billion+ Muslims protesting, don't you?

Look at the American flags in the background. :laughing0301:
Yeah, jokes on me, went to images and clicked on the wrong thing....but you nuts are watching the news...nuff said

images

We don't need to worry. Tigah. Those 1 billion Muslims are surrounded by 6 million Israelis. They'll handle it.
Israel???????? LOLOLOL....listen, these mf's rely on us like a newborn rely on a diaper change every 2 hours....next?

images

1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation

They gonna swim over and get us?

Muslims can't swim, since there's nothing in the Middle East but sand.

They're not very fond of dogs either, for some reason.
We didn't think they could fly planes either, did we?

Forum List

Back