1 billion plus muslims are ready to destroy this nation and Trump...LOLOLO

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

I told the Muslims how much you love bacon......they're coming for you first!!!
I got a feeling you southerners are gonna be their first feast, I mean who doesn't like Squirrel on a stick?

I am so loving all this, really I am......the muslims are mad and so is Trump....he tweets shit and they're marching in anger....Trump is saying that our nation was in danger, so he acted....but what ever happened to all the code yellow alerts, code red shit, Bush Jr. use to do every five seconds after he attacked and destabalized the middle east with the WMD lies he was telling??????
images

I told the Muslims how much you love bacon......they're coming for you first!!!
I got a feeling you southerners are gonna be their first feast, I mean who doesn't like Squirrel on a stick?

I live in Chicago, you bacon-loving infidel...…..

Look at the title of this loon's thread. Does anyone really need any more proof that these Trump haters ARE anti American?

What I find so fantastic about white ppl and all this tough talk about their guns...is that you ppl are the first in line when it comes to embracing fear, the first to run to your nearest Klan rally for numbers and protection, the first to embrace anything like a Fox News or Trump to soothe and give you comfort and the last to pull out your so called bad ass guns and do something without being backed up. I don't call that bad, we never did...its always been a bitch move...either put up and join the military or shut the fuck up..THE WORLD IS GETTING SICK OF CHEST THUMPING IGNORANT COWARDLY WHITE PPL IN AMERICA!!
The world is getting sick of black people killing black people, then blame whitie for their actiosn...Typical liberal who cant man up.....

By the way I served this great country and defended it from the Commies like you....Shame stupid people like you end up putting US Commies into office, and now they want to destroy this great country. Just cant fix stupid.

Forum List

Back