1 for 41 Kasich and Lyin Ted need to team up and double drop out!

Asked why he should be president, 1 for 41 Kasich said: "Just last week, a friend asked one of my daughters, 'Do you like politics?' And my daughter said 'No I don't! And the reason I don't is cos there's too much fighting...to much yelling. It's so loud, I don't like it.' You know, I turned to my friend and said "She's really on to something""

Maybe she should run for president someday. She could introduce herself by sayin: "My father is a moron!"

asked if he agrees with orange bear trump's plan to tax hedge fund managers at the same rate as the rest of us, 1 for 41 Kasich answered: "I don't at this point, in terms of changing the incentives for investment and risk taking....PLEASE DONATE TO ME WALL STREET!"

WHO ARE ALL THE "INCENTIVES AND RISK TAKING" SUPPOSED TO HELP! THERE ARE NO JOBS! KASICH HELD RALLIES WITH ALL THE COOING ROCKEFELLER GOPERS SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW, NOT REALISIN THAT AFTER ROW 2, THE FOLKS SITTIN WITH CROSSED ARMS, ON BREAK FROM THEIR FERTILIZER PLANT, WERE SAYIN: "YOU WANNA KILL HIM OR SHOULD I? I'LL PUT HIM IN A WOOD CHIPPER! YOU PAWN HIS SHOES!"
Huh?

Watching that "faggot"* burn will be one of the most amusing parts of Trump's presidency.

*Not because they are actually gay, obviously.

Forum List

Back