1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.

Last edited:
Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbin expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

/---/ Some people will twist themselves into a pretzel to find a theory that fits their beliefs.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

This is BS. Do you realize that spectators were shot and killed?

This is BS. Do you realize that spectators were shot and killed?

Based on the pronoun "you" that you employed, I presume you are assigning this conspiracy theory to me rather than the article I have posted which assigns it to the people he spoke with.

Do you actually read the posts or do you reflexively reach for a comment from the clouds in order to criticize and misrepresent my post?

Please take the 30 seconds it takes to read a post, it ensures a more accurate and refined response.

It describes democrats for tha last decade too. Hell, Trumps presidency started with one of your favorite and dumbest democrat conspiracy theories... that he was a "Russian agent". :dunno:
Please. And I'm not even heading back long before Trump to things like Obama's birth certificate, Sandy Hook false flag, and..pick whatever theory you'd like to espouse. All coming from the right. All of them. :)

Trump isn't smart enough to be a Russian agent. And they would never trust someone as a asset who couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut. :)
A willing Russian dupe, sure..but an agent. LOL. I would never assert that. :auiqs.jpg:

Fake news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo all contribute to this idiotic perception of a faked assassination along with our defective education system. The people who have been brainwashed by these organizations should be characterized as the terminally educated. Truth and beauty are beyond their comprehension. On any given weekend, you'll find this group of brain dead Democrats, chanting "hey hey, ho ho, bla bla bla bla gotta go". This is a simple minded chant for mindless liberals-progressives who think they're educated. MAGA

Please. And I'm not even heading back long before Trump to things like Obama's birth certificate, Sandy Hook false flag, and..pick whatever theory you'd like to espouse. All coming from the right. All of them. :)

Trump isn't smart enough to be a Russian agent. And they would never trust someone as a asset who couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut. :)
A willing Russian dupe, sure..but an agent. LOL. I would never assert that. :auiqs.jpg:
Golden showers, Trump was selling US secrets to our enemies, "Dont say Gay" bill, "there isnt a mountain of evidence against Joe", Smollett was attacked by MAGA, etc. etc. etc.

Golden showers, Trump was selling US secrets to our enemies, "Dont say Gay" bill, "there isnt a mountain of evidence against Joe", Smollett was attacked by MAGA, etc. etc. etc.
Oh, you know Pootey has that tape. It would be hysterical to watch, even for you. :)

There isn't a mountain of evidence against Biden (just ask Comer and Jordan if you don't believe me), Smollett lied and was dispatched.
Ronny's little "woke" rant against people who are different came back to bite him in the ass. As I recall, he was one of the cucks who bowed and kissed the ring
last week. There goes his shot in 2028.

Based on the pronoun "you" that you employed, I presume you are assigning this conspiracy theory to me rather than the article I have posted which assigns it to the people he spoke with.

Do you actually read the posts or do you reflexively reach for a comment from the clouds in order to criticize and misrepresent my post?

Please take the 30 seconds it takes to read a post, it ensures a more accurate and refined response.
In 1987 Trump trashed Reagan in defense of the soviets. Took out full page ads in several newspapers for $90,000.

In 1987 Trump trashed Reagan in defense of the soviets. Took out full page ads in several newspapers for $90,000.

Fake news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo all contribute to this idiotic perception of a faked assassination along with our defective education system. The people who have been brainwashed by these organizations should be characterized as the terminally educated. Truth and beauty are beyond their comprehension. On any given weekend, you'll find this group of brain dead Democrats, chanting "hey hey, ho ho, bla bla bla bla gotta go". This is a simple minded chant for mindless liberals-progressives who think they're educated. MAGA
No they didn't. This is the biggest load of shit I've seen posted today...and it's not even 8 here on the east coast.

A decade plus of right wingers hawking conspiracy theories of all sorts. Four years of Trump bleating about a stolen election, attacking both individuals and institutions he feels are a threat to him, promising to rain fire and retribution down on them.
That's what led to Trump's shooting.

Some Dems spouting the notion it was staged or faked?....LOL. That's payback. :auiqs.jpg:The opposition has been doing this for over a decade.

Doesn't feel so nice when it's your ox that's being gored? :)

some? a third

No they didn't. This is the biggest load of shit I've seen posted today...and it's not even 8 here on the east coast.

A decade plus of right wingers hawking conspiracy theories of all sorts. Four years of Trump bleating about a stolen election, attacking both individuals and institutions he feels are a threat to him, promising to rain fire and retribution down on them.
That's what led to Trump's shooting.

Some Dems spouting the notion it was staged or faked?....LOL. That's payback. :auiqs.jpg:The opposition has been doing this for over a decade.

Doesn't feel so nice when it's your ox that's being gored? :)

Forum List

Back