1% Joe Biden worried about running against TRUMP

The Biden pig will lose; this unbelievably useless old coot of a politician has spent his entire political career blowing up at the American public and calling us all kinds of names, just like the Obamaggot. WHY THE FUCK don't liberals GET that you don't win elections by spewing rage and hatred at the average American, like Obamaggot, Hillary, Biden, Piglosi, AOC, and all these other non-human, traitorous liberal reprobates? Like today's liberal cocksucking vermin love to do. This white, working class American wants liberals destroyed just as much as you liberals want us destroyed. I'm very fair in that manner.

The Biden pig will lose; this unbelievably useless old coot of a politician has spent his entire political career blowing up at the American public and calling us all kinds of names, just like the Obamaggot. WHY THE FUCK don't liberals GET that you don't win elections by spewing rage and hatred at the average American, like Obamaggot, Hillary, Biden, Piglosi, AOC, and all these other non-human, traitorous liberal reprobates? Like today's liberal cocksucking vermin love to do. This white, working class American wants liberals destroyed just as much as you liberals want us destroyed. I'm very fair in that manner.
They can't help it. They can't hide their hatred for America and Americans.

They can't help it. They can't hide their hatred for America and Americans.

I know, in their case it's too extreme for these liberal animals to repress. But my point is, Biden has nothing on which to run! In his decades of congress and VP, that son of bitch has NEVER done a single thing to benefit American society whatsoever. All he's done is badmouth it in nasty, hateful speeches and that's it. That's why Obamaggot picked him as the VP; a fellow elitist who looks down on the American common man in his hateful, liberal elitist manner. This vile, negative old coot Biden (I mean Bidet) doesn't have one single redeeming quality to attract an American vote.

D0st67oWoAA5HuP.jpg:large
Do you know where Jared is?

Forum List

Back