1 Killed After Truck Plows Into Crowd At Pride Parade In Florida, Mayor Calls Incident ‘Terrorist Attack Against LGBT’

Contrast this when a Muslim shot up a gay nightclub in Orlando. The hate crime charges were nowhere to be found, the fact it was a gay nightclub was downplayed, and the race, color, and creed of the assailant was ignored.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.
Fear, ignorance, bigotry, hate.

What is to be afraid of?
19 billion dollars now for the cost of the SLS NASA rocket system. The push that it was not supposed to cost much at all as it was derived from the Space Shuttle Orange Tank and Solid rocket boosters. We were told a few hundred million dollars to launch. Now a couple billion dollars to launch. Afraid of things is affordability for utopia. Equity at NASA has been going on since the end of the Apollo era. The Shuttle was a bastardized result of NASA and the Air Force and the last project with out total quota and diversity edicts but promoted the same after and got people killed.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.

What is to be afraid of?
19 billion dollars now for the cost of the SLS NASA rocket system. The push that it was not supposed to cost much at all as it was derived from the Space Shuttle Orange Tank and Solid rocket boosters. We were told a few hundred million dollars to launch. Now a couple billion dollars to launch. Afraid of things is affordability for utopia. Equity at NASA has been going on since the end of the Apollo era. The Shuttle was a bastardized result of NASA and the Air Force and the last project with out total quota and diversity edicts but promoted the same after and got people killed.

And that is ONE limited example.

The crazy person barely missed hitting congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

OMG.! And so now we need the government to protect our liberty. And now we need to give more funding to law enforcement and the intel community.to watch over us, because I'm so afraid of who is out there that may harmed me.

Wow how pro life. Wanting someone dead just because you disagree with them.

You far right wingers are so sick.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

I do !!
I find it utterly repulsive
I was in Portland and drinking a beer and bam a giant gay parade came my way
My god
I will never understand parades in general. What good difference do those who put them together think is going to be made? To me, they only make the reason for the parades even more of a turn off especially when the parades only mean that the roads that they take place on get closed off for the event leaving drivers with no other choice but to use whatever detour may be available. Why can't people being the way that they choose to be during the remainder of their lives be enough? Why can't that be enough of a parade for them, especially when that is how the rest of us choose to live our lives? In other words, how often do you see parades for those who are heterosexual people? How many do you see for basketball fans? How many do you see for those who graduate college? Etc. Etc. Etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Reading up on it....may have been an accident. Investigation forthcoming.

However, looks like THIS one wasn't an accident:

Or perhaps just normal people fed up with having their lives forcibly disrupted by leftwing loons protected and fostered by a leftwing government at their expense that taxes but does not represent them. But I know Clay that it is so much easier instead to just try to defer responsibility from those CAUSING the problem to those VICTIM of the problem!
"Or perhaps just normal people fed up.........." So....run people over? That would be normal people?

(yes, I know the actual facts lead us to believe it was an accident, not toobfreak's idea of "normal people fed up".)

You should read the links you post before commenting on them

Obviously you didnt

The driver of the truck is a homosexual

Because4 it has been legalized in Florida.

More Fake News .....

LMAO @ how easily you Leftist Idiots fall for the Fake News.

'“This was a terrorist attack against the LGBT communities. This is exactly what it is,” Trantalis said. “It was deliberate, it was premeditated and it was targeted against this specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but, unfortunately, they hit two other people,” he added.' ibid

Exactly.
Damn you Leftist are DUMB ...

Forum List

Back