1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

This POS Walker deserves the political beating he is about to get. Every bit of it and more. Its going to be a real pleasure for folks to watch.

That's what you get for trying to fuck ordinary people up the ass Governor and act like a total ass about it, that's what you get shit-head.

Hey Ooh, what low life dipshit are you assholes going to run for Mayor this time around, you've had at least thirty years of corrupt racist shit stains, have you dimwits learned anything yet?

The Corps of Engineers needs to widen the Whiskey Bay pilot channel to the Gulf and close the silly New Orleans port down........useless waste of space. Houston's port makes a lot more sense.

from the actual source to this information...
http://american-freedom-league-voters-consumers-union.org/wisconsin-recall-scott-walker-recall-collects-1-9-million-signatures/
The guy who wrote the story claims...

Later in the piece...
On Tuesday, they announced they had far exceeded that number, collecting more than one million signatures with the number of signatures collected is 185 percent of the signatures required to force a Wisconsin recall election.

They list the number required to trigger the recall election at 540,208. When you multiply that by the 185% figure given, you get 999,385.

So, which of the numbers the petitioners are reporting is accurate?
999,385?
over 1,000,000?
1.9 million?

What will the number be tomorrow?

If they can't even report the number of signatures consistently.....

Nothing unusual taking place...

Counting petition signatures can change from day to day until the end is declared so says personal experience.

do you have to try to be that stupid, or is it natural? That wasn't 3 different numbers, increasing, from three different times. It was three different numbers reported in the same story, from the same time.

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I've been away for at least a week.

However, Scotty Walker's A$$ is grass!!

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

:clap2:
Hey genius....What is it you people have a problem with?
Since Walker and the Wisconsin legislature did the unthinkable ( took on the good old union boy network) turned a 3.5 Billion dollar deficit and turned into a projected $330 million surplus with NO layoffs of any state employee. The best news of all NO TAX INCREASE for state residents.
All state employees had to do was contribute 12% of their health insurance cost and 5% of their pension cost.
BTW, most of those signatures will be found to be bogus. Of course that is why the recall people got 50% more than they needed.
The process to verify the signatures will take about a month.
Oh, one man, an attorney from Madison admitted to signing his name 80 times. His reason, he said Bush cheated in 2000 so he was going to cheat too. Brilliant. This is perfect representation of the liberal ideology.
One last thing there ,Malcolm, the election is bupkis. Walker will retain his seat. Your side loses AGAIN....
This pro taxpayer movement is spreading across the country. You cannot stop it. Taxpayers are sick and tired of watching state politicians kow tow to the public worker unions and watching their taxes skyrocket. While the private sector has suffered, the public sector worker has enriched themselves with far higher than market rate wages and gold plated benefits.

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

Democrats have REPEATEDLY insisted they have the best interests of public unions foremost -and I absolutely believe them. Everyone should believe them. Along with immediately realizing it also means they do NOT have the best interests of taxpayers foremost as those who PAY for every cent involved. Democrats have repeatedly said THEY represent the best interests of those public unions (after all, they must since they exist as Democrat money laundering operations.) Democrats CAN'T represent the best interests of both because that is a clear conflict of interest and have already said which they put first -and it ain't us. Democrats do NOT have MY best interests foremost -because they have repeatedly said they have the best interests of those who get paid with MY money first! Public unions support Democrats because they have created a mutually masturbatory relationship using TAXPAYER money which is then funneled back and forth between them for their mutual benefit. The group entirely fucked over every step of the way - is all taxpayers who get stuck paying for all that corruption and nothing to show for it except a quality of service that is inversely correlated to the power of the public union involved!

You are truly nuts. Apparently you think this is actually a fight between public unions and the governor -as if they work for HIM. Sorry -the governor is just somebody who took an oath to represent the best interests of the PEOPLE of Wisconsin. You know, the people these public unions actually work for. They work for the people of Wisconsin -not the governor, not ANY governor. When they go on strike, they are striking against US -the PEOPLE. They are holding a service WE paid for hostage as if they own it -not WE THE PEOPLE who actually paid for it. They work for the people who pay their salaries, pay for their extremely generous benefits and pay for their overblown pension the average taxpayer will never have -and they even pay for their union dues which are then used for entirely POLITICAL purposes. Something I have NO doubt Democrats would SUDDENLY want all sorts of legislation to ban if it were Republicans involved in this disgustingly corrupt relationship using taxpayer funds to do it.

Public employees are NOT slaves, there is no gun to their head forcing them into a cushy government job, they are NOT "down trodden" severely exploited slaves being mistreated by some rich, fat jet setting dude. WE are the employers! And the average taxpayer makes LESS and has far fewer benefits and cushy pension than the average government employee. WE are the exploited -and it is Democrats and public union thugs doing it.

So the people of Wisconsin are being told by public union thugs to make a decision about who REALLY owns the Wisconsin state government including the public school system. This is ENTIRELY about WHO OWNS IT. That is the REAL question facing the people of Wisconsin with this recall. Public union thugs, with the help of their Democrat lackeys they bought and paid for -are claiming it belongs to public unions. NOT the people who actually pay for it. Scott Walker, by stripping any privilege to strike when it comes to public unions in Wisconsin - said it belongs to those who paid for those services and public unions should NEVER be able to deny any government service to the people of Wisconsin who PAY FOR IT. From your own post I guess you think it belongs to public unions too. How ...extremely un-American of you.

I pay taxes for my child's public school -so who REALLY owns his education? Public unions are claiming THEY own the public school system I paid for and therefore they own my child's education and are claiming THEY have a right to deny him that education in spite of the fact taxpayers paid for it ALL. And they claim they have a right to deny him that education unless I cave to ANY of their extortionist demands because they HAPPENED to get HIRED. THEY are claiming because they managed to get hired, it means THEY now own it. Not those who foot all the bills for it.

What is REALLY going on in Wisconsin is this: Public union thugs and their Democrat lackeys are insisting that in Wisconsin, it is those being paid with taxpayer dollars who own government and own all government services and NOT the people who actually paid for it. That those who live off the public trough actually own it all and even have a "right" to deny all taxpayers that service unless THEIR demands to get even MORE benefits and money the average private sector employee does NOT get - are met. And apparently you are such a useful idiot, you think this is the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE"? You SERIOUSLY think people believe government employees own our government and should be able to hold us all hostage and deny us that service at THEIR whim?

Then why aren't federal public unions allowed to strike? Or public unions in most states? If you think government employees in Wisconsin own state government and should have the power to deny us a service WE paid for -then shouldn't federal public union members also be able to do the same? Doesn't that mean THEY actually own our federal government too and NOT we the people who pay for it?

Things are out of whack when a public service job pays better than the comparable job in the private sector -it should ALWAYS pay a little less and anyone with any critical thinking skills should be able to immediately explain WHY that is! I think there should be a formula set in stone that only allows any public sector job to be paid a set percentage of what a comparable job in the private sector would pay to insure it never gets turned on its head. WE OWN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!

Anyone who doesn't like what a government job pays -should fucking QUIT, join the REAL world and get a job in the private sector and help share the burden of paying for these services. There has NEVER been and never will be a shortage of people waiting in line to take their place no matter the government job.

BTW -getting the signatures was the easy part. Seriously -which is why a bunch of politicians were recalled but only 2 Republicans lost their seat -one in a heavily Democrat district where it was unusual he even won the first time out, and the other only lost because of his own personal peccadilloes that came out right before the recall election that was cited as the reason people voted against him in the recall -but NOT because of his stand with regard to public unions. Getting people to actually AGREE with you that they wish Walker had balanced the budget by raising taxes on them and had not kept their best interests foremost instead of the best interests of the bloated, filthy rich, greedy public unions who NEVER have the best interests of the state first no matter what -will be a totally different story.

One million votes for Barrett and one million names to recall. On what planet would I wonder how many of those who voted for Barrett signed a petition more than once? Or a hefty percentage of signatures are fake or fraud.

I can only suspect union coercion.

You have no factual basis for your suspicion.

Can't disagree with that. Suspicion has little to do with facts, therein I consider union puppets to be suspect.

Petitions are always scrutinized for repeat signatures. This process is customary.

YES!!!!

Democrats have REPEATEDLY insisted they have the best interests of public unions foremost -and I absolutely believe them. Everyone should believe them. Along with immediately realizing it also means they do NOT have the best interests of taxpayers foremost as those who PAY for every cent involved. Democrats have repeatedly said THEY represent the best interests of those public unions (after all, they must since they exist as Democrat money laundering operations.) Democrats CAN'T represent the best interests of both because that is a clear conflict of interest and have already said which they put first -and it ain't us. Democrats do NOT have MY best interests foremost -because they have repeatedly said they have the best interests of those who get paid with MY money first! Public unions support Democrats because they have created a mutually masturbatory relationship using TAXPAYER money which is then funneled back and forth between them for their mutual benefit. The group entirely fucked over every step of the way - is all taxpayers who get stuck paying for all that corruption and nothing to show for it except a quality of service that is inversely correlated to the power of the public union involved!

You are truly nuts. Apparently you think this is actually a fight between public unions and the governor -as if they work for HIM. Sorry -the governor is just somebody who took an oath to represent the best interests of the PEOPLE of Wisconsin. You know, the people these public unions actually work for. They work for the people of Wisconsin -not the governor, not ANY governor. When they go on strike, they are striking against US -the PEOPLE. They are holding a service WE paid for hostage as if they own it -not WE THE PEOPLE who actually paid for it. They work for the people who pay their salaries, pay for their extremely generous benefits and pay for their overblown pension the average taxpayer will never have -and they even pay for their union dues which are then used for entirely POLITICAL purposes. Something I have NO doubt Democrats would SUDDENLY want all sorts of legislation to ban if it were Republicans involved in this disgustingly corrupt relationship using taxpayer funds to do it.

Public employees are NOT slaves, there is no gun to their head forcing them into a cushy government job, they are NOT "down trodden" severely exploited slaves being mistreated by some rich, fat jet setting dude. WE are the employers! And the average taxpayer makes LESS and has far fewer benefits and cushy pension than the average government employee. WE are the exploited -and it is Democrats and public union thugs doing it.

So the people of Wisconsin are being told by public union thugs to make a decision about who REALLY owns the Wisconsin state government including the public school system. This is ENTIRELY about WHO OWNS IT. That is the REAL question facing the people of Wisconsin with this recall. Public union thugs, with the help of their Democrat lackeys they bought and paid for -are claiming it belongs to public unions. NOT the people who actually pay for it. Scott Walker, by stripping any privilege to strike when it comes to public unions in Wisconsin - said it belongs to those who paid for those services and public unions should NEVER be able to deny any government service to the people of Wisconsin who PAY FOR IT. From your own post I guess you think it belongs to public unions too. How ...extremely un-American of you.

I pay taxes for my child's public school -so who REALLY owns his education? Public unions are claiming THEY own the public school system I paid for and therefore they own my child's education and are claiming THEY have a right to deny him that education in spite of the fact taxpayers paid for it ALL. And they claim they have a right to deny him that education unless I cave to ANY of their extortionist demands because they HAPPENED to get HIRED. THEY are claiming because they managed to get hired, it means THEY now own it. Not those who foot all the bills for it.

What is REALLY going on in Wisconsin is this: Public union thugs and their Democrat lackeys are insisting that in Wisconsin, it is those being paid with taxpayer dollars who own government and own all government services and NOT the people who actually paid for it. That those who live off the public trough actually own it all and even have a "right" to deny all taxpayers that service unless THEIR demands to get even MORE benefits and money the average private sector employee does NOT get - are met. And apparently you are such a useful idiot, you think this is the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE"? You SERIOUSLY think people believe government employees own our government and should be able to hold us all hostage and deny us that service at THEIR whim?

Then why aren't federal public unions allowed to strike? Or public unions in most states? If you think government employees in Wisconsin own state government and should have the power to deny us a service WE paid for -then shouldn't federal public union members also be able to do the same? Doesn't that mean THEY actually own our federal government too and NOT we the people who pay for it?

Things are out of whack when a public service job pays better than the comparable job in the private sector -it should ALWAYS pay a little less and anyone with any critical thinking skills should be able to immediately explain WHY that is! I think there should be a formula set in stone that only allows any public sector job to be paid a set percentage of what a comparable job in the private sector would pay to insure it never gets turned on its head. WE OWN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!

Anyone who doesn't like what a government job pays -should fucking QUIT, join the REAL world and get a job in the private sector and help share the burden of paying for these services. There has NEVER been and never will be a shortage of people waiting in line to take their place no matter the government job.

BTW -getting the signatures was the easy part. Seriously -which is why a bunch of politicians were recalled but only 2 Republicans lost their seat -one in a heavily Democrat district where it was unusual he even won the first time out, and the other only lost because of his own personal peccadilloes that came out right before the recall election that was cited as the reason people voted against him in the recall -but NOT because of his stand with regard to public unions. Getting people to actually AGREE with you that they wish Walker had balanced the budget by raising taxes on them and had not kept their best interests foremost instead of the best interests of the bloated, filthy rich, greedy public unions who NEVER have the best interests of the state first no matter what -will be a totally different story.

First...No... I did not read your whole rant. I skimmed it and found two glaring flaming turds. One EVERYONE pays taxes...even government workers, which appears at a glance to be your big beef. Secondly in a capitalistic system EVERYONE has the right to make as much money as they can legally. You do not have the right to take that away unless YOU are a communist at heart and then you will rig the system to disenfranchise some groups so they cannot compete in the capitalistic system. Your slogans and bumper sticker logic does not have the priviledge to change definitions to suit your misinformation and personal fear driven greed. Plus you seem to think that most government jobs are easy.. I was a letter carrier out of high school and I can assure you that the U S Postal service is not full of slackers. If you do not believe that take a look at your mailman. Fat? Lazy? Not. They work just as hard as the UPS guys. Oh ya...I was a union rep..and the reason mailmen can wear running shoes and comfortable uniforms was my doing. Those improvements in equipment increased efficiency.

Last edited:
Scott Walker will win the election handily, and the union thugs will try to get him ousted on the petition alone. The people of Wisconsis aren't stupid enough to go back to the ruinious ways that existed before Walker.

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

YES!!!!

Hey genius....What is it you people have a problem with?
Since Walker and the Wisconsin legislature did the unthinkable ( took on the good old union boy network) turned a 3.5 Billion dollar deficit and turned into a projected $330 million surplus with NO layoffs of any state employee. The best news of all NO TAX INCREASE for state residents.
All state employees had to do was contribute 12% of their health insurance cost and 5% of their pension cost.
BTW, most of those signatures will be found to be bogus. Of course that is why the recall people got 50% more than they needed.
The process to verify the signatures will take about a month.
Oh, one man, an attorney from Madison admitted to signing his name 80 times. His reason, he said Bush cheated in 2000 so he was going to cheat too. Brilliant. This is perfect representation of the liberal ideology.
One last thing there ,Malcolm, the election is bupkis. Walker will retain his seat. Your side loses AGAIN....
This pro taxpayer movement is spreading across the country. You cannot stop it. Taxpayers are sick and tired of watching state politicians kow tow to the public worker unions and watching their taxes skyrocket. While the private sector has suffered, the public sector worker has enriched themselves with far higher than market rate wages and gold plated benefits.

The left wing loons think that this is a bad thing and the people hate it so much that they want to get back in that car and speed toward tyhe fiscal cliff as fast as possible. It'll be fun to watch the crying from the left when Walker wins.

YES!!!!

First...No... I did not read your whole rant. I skimmed it and found two glaring flaming turds. One EVERYONE pays taxes...even government workers, which appears at a glance to be your big beef. Secondly in a capitalistic system EVERYONE has the right to make as much money as they can legally. You do not have the right to take that away unless YOU are a communist at heart and then you will rig the system to disenfranchise some groups so they cannot compete in the capitalistic system. Your slogans and bumper sticker logic does not have the priviledge to change definitions to suit your misinformation and personal fear driven greed. Plus you seem to think that most government jobs are easy.. I was a letter carrier out of high school and I can assure you that the U S Postal service is not full of slackers. If you do not believe that take a look at your mailman. Fat? Lazy? Not. They work just as hard as the UPS guys. Oh ya...I was a union rep..and the reason mailmen can wear running shoes and comfortable uniforms was my doing. Those improvements in equipment increased efficiency.

Who is taking away anyone's $$$?
What Wisconsin wants to do is be able to bid out the jobs like everyone in the private sector does.
When you hire someone to come and fix your HVAC system do you hire someone without negotiating the price first?
When you shop for a car do you just pay the highest price because "everyone has the right to make as much money as they can"?
Everyone I know negotiates the price of what they pay for everything.
And every worker I know has to come to the table looking for a job and show them what their skills and abilities are.
That is NOT how it works with union shop government union jobs.
Where are the folks paying the tab, THE TAXPAYER, in any of the negotiations with government union employees?
Where else in your world do you NOT get a say when someone gets a raise in a government job? At least with an elected official we get to NOT vote for them.
With government employees that have benefit and salary increases cemented in concrete how does a taxpayer ever get a say how their $$ is spent?
Where? Who is there to stop the ever increasing benefits these folks get which are far, far, far out of line with the private sector? Where is the fire wall to ensure that the taxpayer is protected from the abuses of a system where there is NO accountability to the taxpayer, THE PERSON THAT PAYS THEIR SALARY?

What walker has done successfully is DEMONIZED your average snow plow driver. Nice work. So the books are balanced. Ok, bring on ONLY high paying jobs. None of this $10 an hour stuff and calling it a job. That should be a crime.

Libs are idiots, I gurantee there are a handful of fake names in that list.....felonies are coming.

The WI Gov should make sure those leading the recall are arrested once 1 fake name is found on the list.

What walker has done successfully is DEMONIZED your average snow plow driver. Nice work. So the books are balanced. Ok, bring on ONLY high paying jobs. None of this $10 an hour stuff and calling it a job. That should be a crime.
What walker has done successfully is DEMONIZED your average snow plow driver.

Bullshit.

Nice work. So the books are balanced.

Most liberal governors can't say the same. So yes. Good work. No taxes raised and the gravy train and corruption of WEAC seriously diminished.

Ok, bring on ONLY high paying jobs.

Why should he have a higher standard than Obama and his 50k McDonalds jobs he 'made' last year? You're gonna pull a muscle moving those goalposts like that.

None of this $10 an hour stuff and calling it a job.

$1300 a month taxes where you are may not seem like much, but to many, that's a good living for many people around here. I'm so sorry you can't afford your Pinot Noir and Camembert on it, but you know what? You do what you can for the best price possible to keep yourself fed, warm and sheltered. If you can find a skilled labor position that pays that low, you're finding also a large collection of gullible/stupid people willing to work too cheaply for their skills. Or illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here either.

That should be a crime.

Stupidity as hard as yours? Yes, it should be a crime.

Please refrain from calling one names. Second, I agree with you on the jobs thing. A job at mcdonalds doesnt feed one's family nor pay the bills. I'm with you on that. But I too disagree with the way walker went about his business. In the end if the jobs are created my only thought is they need to ALL be high paying, and if they arent, then DONT CREATE them until they are high paying.

You're an idiot.

Please refrain from calling one names. Second, I agree with you on the jobs thing. A job at mcdonalds doesnt feed one's family nor pay the bills. I'm with you on that. But I too disagree with the way walker went about his business. In the end if the jobs are created my only thought is they need to ALL be high paying, and if they arent, then DONT CREATE them until they are high paying.

lmao........chest pounding due to 1 million signatures...............:boobies::boobies::coffee:

Might as well take a trip to Siberia s0n......strip down naked and start screaming "FIRE". Any dope who thinks the million signatures = anything near 1 million votes is a hobbit hole dwellar.

Forum List

Back