1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

Ahh, the old "No, YOU!!" gambit, popular among second-graders everywhere. :clap2:

Hey you were the one who provided the card so it's only natural that it would belong to you. LOL

Furthermore since you went with childish attacks I figured I wold respond on your level. I would hate to go over your head again.
You're not capable of going over my head, boy. :lol:

You flatter yourself. You do that a LOT. :rofl:

Already did go over your head multiple times which is why all you have to offer are baseless personal attacks. Especially considering I had to explain to you how to use a link. LOL

I just think it's funny you tried to come at me with a childish response by posting that card but I flipped it back on you so you called me childish for returning what you tried to dish out. LOL

You seem to get rather emotional when it's pointed out that you don't get to dictate how the discussion goes.

Oh, well.

You seem to get rather cowardly and lacking of integrity when proven to be wrong

oh well.

Fact is that I provided links and suppoting info somethign that you and spoon claimed I never did and you turned tail and ran away again. LOL
What's with you leftists and redefining words? You got all of them wrong except the articles and pronouns. :lol:

WOW! That shows that you defintiely have NOTHING to offer. The fact that you have to stoop so low and try to come at me over typos says it all. LOL

Thanks for the cowardice as proven by your avoidance of the argument and your lack of integrity as proven by your failure to admit when you are proven WRONG. LOL

Last year, the state held nine recall elections for state senators, two of whom were unseated. This year, Wisconsin could hold six more recalls in the spring or summer, potentially unseating the Republican governor and lieutenant governor, who are only one year into their four-year terms, plus four more GOP state senators — not because they're corrupt but because they pushed through laws limiting the benefits and bargaining rights of public employees. Democrats and unions retaliated, so the fight is on, with governing on hold.

If there's such a thing as too much democracy, this might be it.

Elections are meant to settle political arguments for long enough to give the victors a chance to implement their policies and give them a chance to work, or not. The last thing voters should want is more politicians who are too timid to make hard but necessary choices because they fear losing their jobs. Such timidity is a big part of the reason why some states and the federal government are drowning in deficits and debt; too few officeholders dare tell voters that programs must be cut back or taxes raised. Recall elections merely intensify the fright.

Of the 19 states that allow recall of governors and other state officials, eight lay out strict requirements, such as corruption, misconduct or violation of the oath of office. That's sensible.

Wisconsin, on the other hand, is one of 11 states that allow voters to fire an officeholder for virtually any reason.

Editorial: Costly recalls equal too much democracy

Last year, the state held nine recall elections for state senators, two of whom were unseated. This year, Wisconsin could hold six more recalls in the spring or summer, potentially unseating the Republican governor and lieutenant governor, who are only one year into their four-year terms, plus four more GOP state senators — not because they're corrupt but because they pushed through laws limiting the benefits and bargaining rights of public employees. Democrats and unions retaliated, so the fight is on, with governing on hold.

Elections are meant to settle political arguments for long enough to give the victors a chance to implement their policies and give them a chance to work, or not. The last thing voters should want is more politicians who are too timid to make hard but necessary choices because they fear losing their jobs. Such timidity is a big part of the reason why some states and the federal government are drowning in deficits and debt; too few officeholders dare tell voters that programs must be cut back or taxes raised. Recall elections merely intensify the fright.

Of the 19 states that allow recall of governors and other state officials, eight lay out strict requirements, such as corruption, misconduct or violation of the oath of office. That's sensible.

Wisconsin, on the other hand, is one of 11 states that allow voters to fire an officeholder for virtually any reason.

What liberals really mean:

"Fuck democracy if it means we didn't win!"

What liberals really mean:

"Fuck democracy if it means we didn't win!"

Totally. ;)

All I can say is all the public employees are paying in. At least the vast majority are. The wealthy have theirs and then some. ANd the jobs? Hello? Echo... Any company that goes overseas now should be STRIPPED of their AMERICAN STATUS. At 74 I can still kick your butt.

What is more telling is your refusal to address anything that has been said as you offer nothing but personal attacks.

Go ahead and scorch that earth. It's not like I care that you make a fool out of yourself as you go. LOL
You whine like a mule.

-- Azim, Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves

Heres your card back

victimcardcopyik5.jpg

It's obvious that you need it more than me. LOL
I'm not the one whining about being stalked, am I?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're utterly incapable of originality.

Click on the link. If you click on the link it takes you to another post that cites and quotes other posts to show how my version is reality.

You do know how to use a link don't you or do I have to spell everything out for you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4718329-post114.html

Now you can go back to pretending it doesn't exist esposing your dishoensty once again. LOL
Read it. Yawn. "Look at me, I'm so smart!" Whoopty-shit.

Hey I can't help it that I was right and posting info to support my arguments and you were WRONG again. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to attack me personally you might actually have something valid to offer but somehow I doubt it.

More whining. :lol:

Try me. Post something other than avoidance and personal attacks.

If you are so sure that you can do then it should be easy enough to actually do it.
:lol: It's funny how you pretend you're interested in anything besides fawning adoration.

I've seen how you react to others who give you what you demand from me. There really is no difference.

If I were interested in "adoration" then wouldn't I be kissing everyone's ass so my rep would go up??

I am not here to make friends but I would like to have an adult conversation about certain topics but then you are not acting like an adult. so thanks for wasting my time. LOL

You have had every opportunity to present arguments with substance and have failed to do so. How does that reflect negatively on me??
Again, I feel no obligation to change my posting style to spare your tender feelings, Snowflake.

You don't like it? Tough shit.

Based on the content of your posts and responses I would say that Lk's comment is supported.

All he has to do is read the content of this thread and the proof is there. The only way to show otherwise is to stop your scorched earth tactics and start providing substantive arguments.
Yup, I called it. No enemies on the left.

Oh, well, enjoy your hypocrisy.

LOL is that the best you've got? You claim that LK was making baseless claims but fail to show how they are baseless even as you pretend that the pages upon pages of your unsubstantiated rants showing that you've got nothing to offer don't exist.

How is that hypocrisy on my part?? You made an unsubstantiated claim to try and claim that someone else's claim was unsubstantiated. Do you not see the irony?? LOL
There's no irony to be seen. It's just a couple of retard leftists slapping themselves on the back. :lol:

Uh you do realize that you are the one pretending content doesn't exist and skipping posts that show the very proof that you say doesn't exist don't you??

I have to ask because unlike you I don't pretend to speak for other posters.

I posted the link to the other post which quotes and cites other posts to show that my timeline matches reality and yet here you still pretend that it doesn't exist. Why is it that most of the accusations you fling my way apply to your more than they do to me??
Why do you have to keep lying? I saw your silly post. It's just you flapping your ego. I remain unimpressed, despite your little tantrums.

Grow up, kid. If it's possible.

What did I lie about?? Got proof?? I know it's pointless in asking because you have nothing to offer but I am an optimist.

I substantiated my arguments by providing substance to support them and what do you have to offer?? nothing if substance.
Your lie is that I ignored content. I read it. I wasn't impressed like you insisted I be.

Hey you were the one who provided the card so it's only natural that it would belong to you. LOL

Furthermore since you went with childish attacks I figured I wold respond on your level. I would hate to go over your head again.
You're not capable of going over my head, boy. :lol:

You flatter yourself. You do that a LOT. :rofl:

Already did go over your head multiple times which is why all you have to offer are baseless personal attacks. Especially considering I had to explain to you how to use a link. LOL

I just think it's funny you tried to come at me with a childish response by posting that card but I flipped it back on you so you called me childish for returning what you tried to dish out. LOL
More "No, YOU!!"

Dood, really. Just quit. You're embarrassing yourself. Well, you would be, if you were capable of introspection.

You seem to get rather cowardly and lacking of integrity when proven to be wrong

oh well.

Fact is that I provided links and suppoting info somethign that you and spoon claimed I never did and you turned tail and ran away again. LOL
What's with you leftists and redefining words? You got all of them wrong except the articles and pronouns. :lol:

WOW! That shows that you defintiely have NOTHING to offer. The fact that you have to stoop so low and try to come at me over typos says it all. LOL

Thanks for the cowardice as proven by your avoidance of the argument and your lack of integrity as proven by your failure to admit when you are proven WRONG. LOL
I didn't mention typos, dumbass. I said you altered the entire meanings of words. Dumbass.

That's what leftists do when they're desperate to claim victory. Dumbass.

All I can say is all the public employees are paying in. At least the vast majority are. The wealthy have theirs and then some. ANd the jobs? Hello? Echo... Any company that goes overseas now should be STRIPPED of their AMERICAN STATUS. At 74 I can still kick your butt.

At 74 you should be doing something else besides making a total ass of yourself on a political forum.
You couldn't kick the ass of a fucking cocker spaniel. Anything else would too high off the ground.

Did I touch a nerve? You hate it when senior citizens bug you. Ahhh shucks I'm sorry. Oh wait, I have to cash my social security check.

Forum List

Back