1 Mil On The Way: DHS boss drops border bombshell, warns migrant situation 'spiraling out of control

It’s so ridiculous how this is being ignored by the left just to hurt Trump politically.

They are damaging the country just to try to hurt Trump politically.

Seems like treason to me.

It’s so ridiculous how this is being ignored by the left just to hurt Trump politically.

It’s asinine. In just 1 day three child molesters were caught in the rgv sector-

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBPRGV
·
Mar 4

#BorderPatrol agents in #RGV arrested three illegal aliens with extensive criminal histories, including indecent liberties with child, child molestation and battery/domestic violence, and sex offense-against child-fondling
@CBP
#USBP #HonorFirst #USBP (link: http://bit.ly/2ELb53t) bit.ly/2ELb53t

Seems they don’t care.

It’s asinine. In just 1 day three child molesters were caught in the rgv sector-

·
Mar 4

#BorderPatrol agents in #RGV arrested three illegal aliens with extensive criminal histories, including indecent liberties with child, child molestation and battery/domestic violence, and sex offense-against child-fondling
@CBP
#USBP #HonorFirst #USBP (link: http://bit.ly/2ELb53t) bit.ly/2ELb53t

Seems they don’t care.

They don’t. It’s all politics.

I don’t like this feeling I’m feeling.. I won’t let my country be invaded

It's time our incompetent administration started working seriously with the countries to our south and figuring out what the problem is. This isn't going to stop with a fence.

They want to send their poorest people here so they dont have to deal with them. These caravans arnt just happening organically, they are being organized. If fences and walls dont work then I guess we ought to tear down all the existing fences along the border correct? give me a reason why we shouldnt.

No, the Venezuelan people did. He got a higher percentage of the vote, with more of his nation participating than those who voted for Trump.
Saddam Hussein had a 100% percentage of the vote before the US-led coalition stepped in. Just sayin'.

I am not positive, but I am guessing that his people who have been reduced to eating their pets to survive while Maduro refuses to let humanitarian relief supplies / food into the country are not voluntarily and whole-heartedly supporting the idea of his remaining in power... Again, just saying...

First, we all KNOW what a disaster, and what sort of false propaganda got us involved in Iraq.

Why not go ask Trump what he thinks of that whole Iraq boondoggle. What a shitty ass example? :71:
Screen_Shot_2018_03_22_at_7.28.15_PM.png

0*-cxWf8OV_uMKH4J6.jpg

Secondly, as for your example of folks eating pets to survive? That's a wee bit hyperbolic. From the reports, ON THE GROUND, this is mostly misinfo. It is not at the point of crisis. It wouldn't be if the western powers were not putting the screws on the Venezuelan people for the global corporatists.

US sanctions are killing Venezuelans, says former UN rapporteur

What the Press Hides From You About Venezuela

So we have nothing to discuss.

Just like the folks that told you Hillary had a 90% chance of winning, all of the stuff you just posted was bullshit. FAKE NEWS.

Just keep lapping it up though, and soon, we will be inundated with more refugee than you can shake a stick at.

It's time our incompetent administration started working seriously with the countries to our south and figuring out what the problem is. This isn't going to stop with a fence.

They want to send their poorest people here so they dont have to deal with them. These caravans arnt just happening organically, they are being organized. If fences and walls dont work then I guess we ought to tear down all the existing fences along the border correct? give me a reason why we shouldnt.
Actually, it takes quite a bit of loot to come to the U.S. It usually their most cunning and motivated, their most entrepreneurial minded, and the risk takers that make the journey.

I support building more barriers. A great big wall. . maybe even a mine field.

That way, we will get only the best and the craftiest in here.

:abgg2q.jpg:

If 1 Million people wearing a uniform stormed our borders, began stealing our resources, and attempted to overwhelm our economy we would consider this an 'invasion' and those acts an 'Act of War'.

Democrats are arguing since these people are not wearing the same uniform, despite doing the same exact thing to the US once they cross the border, 'it's all good'...

:wtf:
Agreed.

lucky for you, it is merely Your lousy male intuition. we have no invasion problem.
Are you not watching the news?!
a refugee problem? we should abolish our drug war.
No we have thousands of non Americans crossing our borders illegally daily,, that’s an invasion..
not when millions cross legally daily.

Think the democrats are going nuts now just wait till the wall is built and the illegals are rounded up and tossed over

Again, we fought Desert Storm with just 500,000 soldiers.

Yes this is an invasion.

We are talking about millions of illegals a year with 20 million already in The US

lucky for you, it is merely Your lousy male intuition. we have no invasion problem.
No we have thousands of non Americans crossing our borders illegally daily,, that’s an invasion..

Last edited:
Again, we fought Desert Storm with just 500,000 soldiers.

Yes this is an invasion.

millions cross the border legally every day.

Did you bother to open up any of the links and educate yourself THIS TIME, or did you just do what you always do - rely on your own ignorance and partisan hatred and just attack anyone and everything on the Right?

:p
Your links are always lies. There is no emergency. Even Trump admitted declaring an emergency was totally unnecessary.

Did you bother to open up any of the links and educate yourself THIS TIME, or did you just do what you always do - rely on your own ignorance and partisan hatred and just attack anyone and everything on the Right?

:p
Your links are always lies. There is no emergency. Even Trump admitted declaring an emergency was totally unnecessary.

Finish the last part of that - was totally unnecessary, if congress had done their job.
They always cut that last part off.

So we spend $100 Million just on medical care at the border for illegal aliens?

And Trump can barely get Congress to give him just $5 Million to try to slow this invasion down with a wall?

Hole Crap....why didn't THEY think about doing that?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Simply claiming the US is not coordinating / working with these nations already is just plain ignorant.
Really? So, since you claim to know so much... who is working on it from the White House? What is their plan? Is anyone from our diplomatic agency, the State department working on it too? What is their plan?

Forum List

Back