1 Month From Now...

... I'll make a thread that wonders about why conservatives have stopped panicking about ebola. And none of them will have any explanation. :laugh:

I wonder what they'll be panicking about then? :eusa_think:

I only hope you are right and the Ebola scare turns out to be much ado about nothing, just like the Democrat's Global Warming scam.

Obama already signed an EO addressing this.
CDC - SARS - Executive Order 13295 - Revised List Of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases

Wonder why he didn't mention this, or brag about it?

Reporter talks about screening in Africa and the United States......At the airport in Africa their temps taken 3 times and questions asked. In the United States no temps taken coming from Ebola land, and told to watch for symptoms for 3 weeks......it takes a couple of seconds with a hand held temp indicator to check for a higher fever.

Last edited:
Why do Obama and leftists want an ebola outbreak in the USA? Why did obama and leftists allow thousands of sick kids to cross our southern border? Why did obama and leftists allow muslim terrorists to enter this country by our southern border? Why do obama and leftists want to bring down the USA?

that was some wonderful bullshit, Eagle, but does not address the actual policy of the Obama adminstration at all.

Is there not even one single Rightie here who can actually publish facts, or is it just FAUX news pablum, 24/7?

CDC - SARS - Executive Order 13295 - Revised List Of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases

How dare you mudwhistle.......Posting something that might resemble Obama's current policies on diseases.......It's only his policy if Statist says so, or the left says so.........Haven't you read the allowed and not allowed playbook for posting......

Geesh........get with the programming.

:2up:

Why do Obama and leftists want an ebola outbreak in the USA? Why did obama and leftists allow thousands of sick kids to cross our southern border? Why did obama and leftists allow muslim terrorists to enter this country by our southern border? Why do obama and leftists want to bring down the USA?
Because the Republicans cut funding......

:hmpf:

I hope the OP is right on no Ebola........No doubt..........

Hmmmmm The topic is Ebola for 100 Alex...........How did Ebola get to America..............

I know.........On a plane, from a passenger allowed to travel out of Africa even though he had family that died from Ebola............

Our policy of not restricting flights or implementing Travel Bans is a current World Topic that we debate.......Some have stated that it is foolish policy not to ban or limit travel from these countries to attempt to limit the chances of it spreading.........Some of us think that sending 3000 troops into the hot zone could get our people infected..........

So, that is my point on this subject. I do throw Obama's policy to not ban or tighten travel to the infected zone.......

Now here is the response of my opinion from the left............

YOU FING WINGER....DO YOU HIDE UNDER THE BED...........YOU KEEP SAYING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE JUST A RACIST USING THIS TO ATTACK A BLACK MAN.......YOUR SPOUTING FEAR FEAR FEAR ALL OVER FOR VOTES.......SAYING EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE OF EBOLA.................WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SCARED..........QUICK HIDE...................

My final answer to Alex on this response is for the left to go F themselves...........I'm debating our policy, not their IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

Oh I don't doubt that you have legitimate concerns and that you don't think you're panicking.

I'll ask you about your hindsight in 1 month. :rofl:

I hope the OP is right on no Ebola........No doubt..........

Hmmmmm The topic is Ebola for 100 Alex...........How did Ebola get to America..............

I know.........On a plane, from a passenger allowed to travel out of Africa even though he had family that died from Ebola............

Our policy of not restricting flights or implementing Travel Bans is a current World Topic that we debate.......Some have stated that it is foolish policy not to ban or limit travel from these countries to attempt to limit the chances of it spreading.........Some of us think that sending 3000 troops into the hot zone could get our people infected..........

So, that is my point on this subject. I do throw Obama's policy to not ban or tighten travel to the infected zone.......

Now here is the response of my opinion from the left............

YOU FING WINGER....DO YOU HIDE UNDER THE BED...........YOU KEEP SAYING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE JUST A RACIST USING THIS TO ATTACK A BLACK MAN.......YOUR SPOUTING FEAR FEAR FEAR ALL OVER FOR VOTES.......SAYING EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE OF EBOLA.................WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SCARED..........QUICK HIDE...................

My final answer to Alex on this response is for the left to go F themselves...........I'm debating our policy, not their IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

Oh I don't doubt that you have legitimate concerns and that you don't think you're panicking.

I'll ask you about your hindsight in 1 month. :rofl:

Please do. Does it matter. What is your opinion on how to limit the spread? Please be specific, or just say if our admin says so thats my policy dude........

Carry on.

Please do. Does it matter. What is your opinion on how to limit the spread? Please be specific, or just say if our admin says so thats my policy dude........

Carry on.

What spread? You mean that one guy who didn't catch it in America?

Carry on.

What spread? You mean that one guy who didn't catch it in America?

5 an hour in Sierra Leon is a spread. How many more out of country cases will there be in a month is unknown. aka we need to contain the hot zone.......But hey, buddy go over there hang out and come back retard as that is the policy of our current Administration. Do a test for us and try it out by going there hanging out and partying and then come back a week later.

Show us that there is nothing to fear of this disease or the potential for more cases to happen. Do it for the gipper.

5 an hour in Sierra Leon is a spread. How many more out of country cases will there be in a month is unknown. aka we need to contain the hot zone.......But hey, buddy go over there hang out and come back retard as that is the policy of our current Administration. Do a test for us and try it out by going there hanging out and partying and then come back a week later.

Show us that there is nothing to fear of this disease or the potential for more cases to happen. Do it for the gipper.

In a month, after there has been no spreading whatsoever of Ebola in the U.S. and you've long forgotten about it, we'll see if you're still in a tizzy.

In a month, after there has been no spreading whatsoever of Ebola in the U.S. and you've long forgotten about it, we'll see if you're still in a tizzy.
Hope your right. That would be good news.
In the mean time I still have the opinion to ban and restrict travel there to prevent the spread of the disease around the globe. Which is possible................

How you see it is your problem, and you refuse to state what your containment measures would be..........Yours is you guys suck and I have no opinion on what you believe we should do..............Other than bow to Obama's policies.

How you see it is your problem, and you refuse to state what your containment measures would be..........Yours is you guys suck and I have no opinion on what you believe we should do..............Other than bow to Obama's policies.

Ebola will not spread in America. We don't have the same conditions as Africa does. Take a deep breath. You'll be alright.

No drastic measures are needed.

Ebola will not spread in America. We don't have the same conditions as Africa does. Take a deep breath. You'll be alright.

No drastic measures are needed.

What is drastic about limiting travel to Ebola land to only those who have a necessity to travel. Do those in over there sneeze, throw up, sweat, take a dump differently........Do they shake hands differently....yeah I've read that people over there shouldn't even shake hands..............

The only difference is we are modern and have better facilities........We have modern sewage systems and don't put waste into ditches either........so the spread here, if it even happens is easier to treat and has less chance of spread.

My point remains that banning travel to only necessary travel should be the policy.

Why ask? You already know the answer. Democrat bad, republican gooooood.

Forum List

Back