🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 win out of 50 John Kasich’s Policy: You can’t lose votes if you never had any to begin with

This letter tells you everything you need to know about Kasich being a turd:

Kasich.png
Yep, that pretty much says it all... The guy is a fucking coward and certainly no conservative

To summarize this thread in a single post...kiss Trump's ass non-stop or be attacked as a RINO or a Communist.
Only a fool would think kasich is a conservative, The motherfucker certainly doesn’t have any backbone

Doesn't change the fact that if he could run again this time he would win. DeWine is also fairly unpopular with the base and JK has a solid record as Governor.

Let me put it this way, the race this season would not even be close if you replace MD with JK.

I don't have much faith in DeWino either. But Kasich wouldn't stand a chance. He went out of his way to ruin is name and integrity.

DeWine is going to win, it will be kinda close. But Kasich would have won by double digits. Tells you how bad DeWine is.

With this race there is nobody to get excited about. DeRINO doesn't excite Republicans I can tell you that. I will vote for him, but only because my choices are limited.

Doesn't change the fact that if he could run again this time he would win. DeWine is also fairly unpopular with the base and JK has a solid record as Governor.

Let me put it this way, the race this season would not even be close if you replace MD with JK.

I don't have much faith in DeWino either. But Kasich wouldn't stand a chance. He went out of his way to ruin is name and integrity.

DeWine is going to win, it will be kinda close. But Kasich would have won by double digits. Tells you how bad DeWine is.

With this race there is nobody to get excited about. DeRINO doesn't excite Republicans I can tell you that. I will vote for him, but only because my choices are limited.

Not really my point, my point is Kasich would have crushed Cordrary. In fact he is the only Ohio rethug that might have beaten Sherrod Brown, might have! As it is Brown is going to beat Renasty by close to double digits and.DeWine is going to be in for a very tough fight, but will probably win!

Kasich is a progressive, an absolute moron... certainly not a conservative

Not really my point, my point is Kasich would have crushed Cordrary. In fact he is the only Ohio rethug that might have beaten Sherrod Brown, might have! As it is Brown is going to beat Renasty by close to double digits and.DeWine is going to be in for a very tough fight, but will probably win!

Could be. Brown outspent Renacci ten to one and Brown is a known name in Ohio already. Renacci also joined the race last minute just as a replacement. However it's not about who is voting for whom, it's more about who can get their side out to vote; supposed to rain tomorrow.

Real Clear Politics has Brown up by 7.5.

Could be. Brown outspent Renacci ten to one and Brown is a known name in Ohio already. Renacci also joined the race last minute just as a replacement. However it's not about who is voting for whom, it's more about who can get their side out to vote; supposed to rain tomorrow.

Polls have been proven to be very wrong in recent times. I go by talking and listening to people in the area. I love fairly close to Renasty and there is very little middle ground with this guy. Those who know him love of hate him. I do not know why, never meet the man but do not agree with much of his politics.

Oh and Jim has loaned his campaign $4,000,000 of his own money, but hasn't spent it because he knows it is a list cause. Oh and by the way he was one of it not the richest men in the House. You get that way when you refuse to pay taxes!

Polls have been proven to be very wrong in recent times. I go by talking and listening to people in the area. I love fairly close to Renasty and there is very little middle ground with this guy. Those who know him love of hate him. I do not know why, never meet the man but do not agree with much of his politics.

It all boils down to who is most energized. I believe that Republicans are much more energized than Democrats. After all, if you're a Democrat, what's to be energized about? Higher taxes? A stop to this progress Trump has made? More non-skilled and possibly criminal immigrants helping to suppress our wages? The elimination of ICE? What?

Republicans are smart enough to see this progress and want it to continue, not be obstructed. I think Independents are probably seeing things the same way.

Oh and Jim has loaned his campaign $4,000,000 of his own money, but hasn't spent it because he knows it is a list cause. Oh and by the way he was one of it not the richest men in the House. You get that way when you refuse to pay taxes!

More liberal lies. He is all paid up and even the courts said he didn't owe any fines because of the way our laws are written, it was easy to misconstrue what it meant.

Kasich is bankrolled by Soros. I shouldn't have to say more, but in your case...
He also dropped a bunch of migrants from Somalia into Columbus for Obama. He is for globalism every bit as much as Obama. He is a sneaky RINO who convinces you morons he's on your side. Dumbass.

What is it with you people and George Soros? Anyone you don't like, including republicans, are all funded by or influenced by George Soros.

I just looked up the contributors to kasich, George Soros and his organizations are no where on that list.

kasich is a republican. George Soros isn't going to give him a penny.

Top Contributors, federal election data for John Kasich, 2016 cycle

It all boils down to who is most energized. I believe that Republicans are much more energized than Democrats. After all, if you're a Democrat, what's to be energized about? Higher taxes? A stop to this progress Trump has made? More non-skilled and possibly criminal immigrants helping to suppress our wages? The elimination of ICE? What?

Republicans are smart enough to see this progress and want it to continue, not be obstructed. I think Independents are probably seeing things the same way.

We will know in about 14 hrs.

More liberal lies. He is all paid up and even the courts said he didn't owe any fines because of the way our laws are written, it was easy to misconstrue what it meant.

He needs better accountants, in that's right the used car salesman is his own accountant. That says it all right there!

Kasich is bankrolled by Soros. I shouldn't have to say more, but in your case...
He also dropped a bunch of migrants from Somalia into Columbus for Obama. He is for globalism every bit as much as Obama. He is a sneaky RINO who convinces you morons he's on your side. Dumbass.
What's wrong about taking in refugees...are you conservatives people of God and morals ? Wouldnt jesus do the same ?

He's showing his true colors now that he's finished in politics; unless he decides to join the Democrat party. He's been a fraud since the beginning.

He had most of us fooled and in fact, I voted for him in the primaries. However it was not until afterwards he revealed his leftist Commie side and his petulant personality.

Like John McCain, he's been carrying a torch for Trump and has criticized Trump on any move he makes. Like McCain, he will die a bitter old man letting hate eat away at his soul.

To be honest, I don't think he could even get a state Senate seat or be a State Rep here anymore.
Hate? That's a word that can be used with tth e name trump...
You mad at Kasich and not trump he spends all his day hating, bullying, insulting and nagging like a little bitch ?
Dude apart from ultra conservative area I haven't meet anyone who doesnt hate or laugh at trump and that's including most of the world. Could we all be wrong and you the 26% of aassholes that voted for him right?

To summarize this thread in a single post...kiss Trump's ass non-stop or be attacked as a RINO or a Communist.

It has little to do with Trump. Trump probably doesn't even remember the guy. It has to do with Katich's overt display of liberalism.

A few months ago he was caught in an interview saying that our state welcomes all immigrants legal or illegal. WTF does this guy think he is by selling out our state? He doesn't speak for us. He's only the Governor, and if he had a chance at a third term, he would do about as good as he did for his presidential run.

If he could run again, he would win again. Much like Rhodes did in the60's through the early 80's. I do not care for.him but this state is in love with the guy.

They used to be, but not anymore. But again, he didn't show his true colors until he ran for President. Even if he wasn't a leftist, they very idea that he would not welcome yet alone attend the RNC held in his own state says a lot about the guy.

I (like many people) don't like a man who doesn't honor his word. When he said in front of all those people that he would support any Republican candidate that we chose, and didn't, shows how dishonest of a human being he is.

Kasich is around my age and we were raised in an era where a man always stands by his word and honors a handshake like a written contract.
Trump promised to show his taxes. What you gonna say about that ?

It has little to do with Trump. Trump probably doesn't even remember the guy. It has to do with Katich's overt display of liberalism.

A few months ago he was caught in an interview saying that our state welcomes all immigrants legal or illegal. WTF does this guy think he is by selling out our state? He doesn't speak for us. He's only the Governor, and if he had a chance at a third term, he would do about as good as he did for his presidential run.

If he could run again, he would win again. Much like Rhodes did in the60's through the early 80's. I do not care for.him but this state is in love with the guy.

They used to be, but not anymore. But again, he didn't show his true colors until he ran for President. Even if he wasn't a leftist, they very idea that he would not welcome yet alone attend the RNC held in his own state says a lot about the guy.

I (like many people) don't like a man who doesn't honor his word. When he said in front of all those people that he would support any Republican candidate that we chose, and didn't, shows how dishonest of a human being he is.

Kasich is around my age and we were raised in an era where a man always stands by his word and honors a handshake like a written contract.
Trump promised to show his taxes. What you gonna say about that ?

I guess the same thing I said when DumBama said he was going to lower our healthcare premium cost $2,500 a year, or when he said nobody making less than 250K a year will see a tax increase of any kind, or when he said he’s spending 800 billion dollars for shovel ready jobs.

There is a difference between making campaign promises and vowing to your fellow party members you will do X because they all agree to do the same.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He's showing his true colors now that he's finished in politics; unless he decides to join the Democrat party. He's been a fraud since the beginning.

He had most of us fooled and in fact, I voted for him in the primaries. However it was not until afterwards he revealed his leftist Commie side and his petulant personality.

Like John McCain, he's been carrying a torch for Trump and has criticized Trump on any move he makes. Like McCain, he will die a bitter old man letting hate eat away at his soul.

To be honest, I don't think he could even get a state Senate seat or be a State Rep here anymore.
Hate? That's a word that can be used with tth e name trump...
You mad at Kasich and not trump he spends all his day hating, bullying, insulting and nagging like a little bitch ?
Dude apart from ultra conservative area I haven't meet anyone who doesnt hate or laugh at trump and that's including most of the world. Could we all be wrong and you the 26% of aassholes that voted for him right?

Of course we were right. Just look at our economy today. Trump broke more records than any other President in history; all good records too. Working people are bringing home more pay and will be getting relief when they file their 2018 returns next year, especially if they were paying that stupid penalty for not having health insurance.

He needs better accountants, in that's right the used car salesman is his own accountant. That says it all right there!

Yes, Jim is a certified accountant.

Wow, a Trump zealot whining about someone not keeping their word!!

Oh the irony!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back