🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 win out of 50 John Kasich’s Policy: You can’t lose votes if you never had any to begin with

Lol
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year you stupid ass motherfucker
Oh so you dont follow jesus teachings then....fiscally conservative only?
Illegal aliens are illegal, that’s against Jesus’s teachings...
If jesus came back dressed as he did you would turn him back.
He wouldn’t be an illegal alien... He would go to the back of the line
Remember he is son ofGod, or is it a myth ?,
You’re going to believe what you want to believe

Kasich is bankrolled by Soros. I shouldn't have to say more, but in your case...
He also dropped a bunch of migrants from Somalia into Columbus for Obama. He is for globalism every bit as much as Obama. He is a sneaky RINO who convinces you morons he's on your side. Dumbass.
What's wrong about taking in refugees...are you conservatives people of God and morals ? Wouldnt jesus do the same ?
Lol
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year you stupid ass motherfucker

When did Jesus teach or promote invading the land of sovereign countries?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Jesus was all about helping, aiding, and giving...you fake Christian's are the most selfish ***** on the planet.

Good. Then stay out our country if that’s the way you feel.

Could be. Brown outspent Renacci ten to one and Brown is a known name in Ohio already. Renacci also joined the race last minute just as a replacement. However it's not about who is voting for whom, it's more about who can get their side out to vote; supposed to rain tomorrow.

Real Clear Politics has Brown up by 7.5.

Oh and Jim has loaned his campaign $4,000,000 of his own money, but hasn't spent it because he knows it is a list cause. Oh and by the way he was one of it not the richest men in the House. You get that way when you refuse to pay taxes!

More liberal lies. He is all paid up and even the courts said he didn't owe any fines because of the way our laws are written, it was easy to misconstrue what it meant.

He needs better accountants, in that's right the used car salesman is his own accountant. That says it all right there!

Yes, Jim is a certified accountant.

And apparently not a very good one. Which is why he moved into being a used car salesman then a politician. A natural progression.

You go where the money is. My last job interview was with a guy that was an engineer. He got into trucking because he made more money at it and told me it was much less stress.

What's wrong about taking in refugees...are you conservatives people of God and morals ? Wouldnt jesus do the same ?
Lol

Jesus was all about helping, aiding, and giving...you fake Christian's are the most selfish ***** on the planet.

Good. Then stay out our country if that’s the way you feel.

I'm an American...what you talking about?
You said you dislike Kasich for not keeping his word. But when I pointed out trump doesnt keep his word and straight out lies, you said it was politics ...that makes you a hypocrite.

Illegal aliens are illegal, that’s against Jesus’s teachings...
If jesus came back dressed as he did you would turn him back.
He wouldn’t be an illegal alien... He would go to the back of the line
Remember he is son ofGod, or is it a myth ?,
You’re going to believe what you want to believe
I beleive that when the messiah comes back , trump will call him a terrorist from the middle east and you will beleive him.

Oh and Jim has loaned his campaign $4,000,000 of his own money, but hasn't spent it because he knows it is a list cause. Oh and by the way he was one of it not the richest men in the House. You get that way when you refuse to pay taxes!

More liberal lies. He is all paid up and even the courts said he didn't owe any fines because of the way our laws are written, it was easy to misconstrue what it meant.

He needs better accountants, in that's right the used car salesman is his own accountant. That says it all right there!

And apparently not a very good one. Which is why he moved into being a used car salesman then a politician. A natural progression.

You go where the money is. My last job interview was with a guy that was an engineer. He got into trucking because he made more money at it and told me it was much less stress.

And proved he was a poor accountant.

Kasich is bankrolled by Soros. I shouldn't have to say more, but in your case...
He also dropped a bunch of migrants from Somalia into Columbus for Obama. He is for globalism every bit as much as Obama. He is a sneaky RINO who convinces you morons he's on your side. Dumbass.
Lol

Why are you bringing up Iraq?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then lets hope he's a better Senator.

Then lets hope he's a better Senator.

He was a horrific congressman and he won't sniff the Senate!

Forum List

Back