10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill to pay workers during the shutdown

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
So the DemonRATS REFUSED to pay government workers and nothing else added to this bill....shows that the DemonRATS OWN this shutdown, refusing to pay employees!!!!!

Ten House Democrats voted with Republicans in favor of a motion to scrap a Democratic bill to fully fund the government and instead make sure federal workers are paid as the shutdown continues.

Democratic leaders decided to call up a bill Wednesday to fund the entire government. But just before the final vote, Republicans made a motion to erase that bill and instead vote on a measure to ensure federal workers are paid.

The GOP motion failed 200-215, .....WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH DemonRATS?

MissPaycheck.jpg

Don't worry they'll come slithering in here with some sorta apologetic
If the workers were non Americans the dems woulda paid em in a heart beat.

Why would you pay workers to not work??

Anyone out there ever get laid off or furloughed and have your employer pay you??

I sure haven't.

Anyone out there ever get laid off or furloughed and have your employer pay you??

I sure haven't.
You ever get furloughed because your CEO threw a tantrum and shut down your company?

I sure haven't.
You ever get furloughed because your CEO threw a tantrum and shut down your company?

Nope. And the Govt. isn't a company. If not for out tax dollars it wouldn't run at all.

I see no reason to pay people to sit home. They sure wouldn't be paid if they worked for a company.

If you get furloughed or laid off is your company going to pay you to sit on your ass at home??

I think not.

Forum List

Back