🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 of my years completely wasted

Just start 2:16:25 on the youtube Birth of a Nation film, to see the Alabama's constitution, flag, anthems, and legal system defined during the 1900's, and if its a defined system that everybody can have allegiance or detraction, then I don't even care if I'm winning middle school arguments with blacks, nobody cares, and everybody's looking for advantage being Presbyterian. Don't listen to the Presbyterian Church(USA), the Presbyterian Church in America, or even the Church of Scotland, to get you accurate religious education, about the issues in play historically or for today, for Dixie's attempted establishment of the Presbyterian Christendom and Protestant Reformation in the world with a Constitution under an Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States.

Just start 2:16:25 on the youtube Birth of a Nation film, to see the Alabama's constitution, flag, anthems, and legal system defined during the 1900's, and if its a defined system that everybody can have allegiance or detraction, then I don't even care if I'm winning middle school arguments with blacks, nobody cares, and everybody's looking for advantage being Presbyterian. Don't listen to the Presbyterian Church(USA), the Presbyterian Church in America, or even the Church of Scotland, to get you accurate religious education, about the issues in play historically or for today, for Dixie's attempted establishment of the Presbyterian Christendom and Protestant Reformation in the world with a Constitution under an Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States.

OK----- I guess.

If ever there is a reason never to do drugs we are witnessing it on this thread.
Very sad indeed.

I sure didn't have one emotional dependence on anyone at any time, or communicated at any time, and besmirching my intentions is all I note about any events, at the time most of all, and I do not see any relevance to ALL SORTS of questioning mental, or intentions, or other sorts of things that are emotional threats on myself. She was at the end of 5 semesters that she could chose to direct our efforts personally, and I was communicating with forward vision at the exact last week of our known effective and useful meeting ,or group arrangements, or the debriefing stage of the group. She was the only person asking people to step forward in class who are extra dedicated with extra credit assignments on our first meeting, she had me on her roster, and she handpicked me with that attitude at our last meeting, and family and everybody would feel respectable about all occurrences of any confirmable qualities.

Last edited:
I sure didn't have one emotional dependence on anyone at any time, or communicated at any time, and besmirching my intentions is all I note about any events, at the time most of all, and I do not see any relevance to ALL SORTS of questioning mental, or intentions, or other sorts of things that are emotional threats on myself. She was at the end of 5 semesters that she could chose to direct our efforts personally, and I was communicating with forward vision at the exact last week of our known effective and useful meeting ,or group arrangements, or the debriefing stage of the group. She was the only person asking people to step forward in class who are extra dedicated with extra credit assignments on our first meeting, she had me on her roster, and she handpicked me with that attitude at our last meeting, and family and everybody would feel respectable about all occurrences of any confirmable qualities.

Good for you.....we're here when you feel like you want to rap about something....

I don't think you have to worry about Presbyterians, Mr. Mike. I'm from a long line of them, and we aren't called the Frozen Chosen Dissenters for nothing. :muahaha:

My e-mails have no target or worrisome direction, they got Gift income of no contractual revenue link accountable, and that wasn't evidence of emotional threats, and then they can have facebook trapped and attacked in my car under pure duress with pure pit bulls that don't care the only link to anybody listening at all, as some sort of universal truth, evidence, or reflected fact, and none of it is any evidence, they do all of it for nothing.

Presbyterians are a descriptive non-Bishop branch of Calvinistic Reformed Europe which had chances to take over Europe for the Home-Rule of God without Rome, Romans, or Romanists, at different points of time in all history. Firmly established in Netherlands, Switzerland, Scotland, and Hungary, they were famously persecuted Hugenots and Puritans in France and England respectively, in Hungary, in Belgium, in Germany, really the only place I hadn't looked into a Reformed and mostly Presbyterian influence is Spain. Bishops are placing themselves in a hierarchy in the priesthood of believers , Presbyters in Greek is the Elders installed in the Orthodox church today, the Byzantine and Constantinople branch that Catholics aided in falling in Christendom throughout history, such as the Venetian 4th Crusade, the Latin Empire, or the time of the Greeks, Bulgarians, Anatolians, under the Ottomans.

Last edited:
My e-mails have no target or worrisome direction, they got Gift income of no contractual revenue link accountable, and that wasn't evidence of emotional threats, and then they can have facebook trapped and attacked in my car under pure duress with pure pit bulls that don't care the only link to anybody listening at all, as some sort of universal truth, evidence, or reflected fact, and none of it is any evidence, they do all of it for nothing.

Presbyterians are a descriptive non-Bishop branch of Calvinistic Reformed Europe which had chances to take over Europe for the Home-Rule of God without Rome, Romans, or Romanists, at different points of time in all history. Firmly established in Netherlands, Switzerland, Scotland, and Hungary, they were famously persecuted Hugenots and Puritans in France and England respectively, in Hungary, in Belgium, in Germany, really the only place I hadn't looked into a Reformed and mostly Presbyterian influence is Spain.

Back up buddy. You said Facebook was in your car being attacked by pit bulls? How did Facebook get in your car, and why didn't it shut the doors to keep those pit bulls out? Did Presbyterians sick the dogs on Facebook? I'm confused.

I was at the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad branch of the PCOH, for , I still assume, Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad business, when a man hunted me in their parking lot, found me, demanded my window down to physically attack me while putting demands of his and police in my ear, such as, a three times confirmed and twice confirmed unwanted, appearance to be on Facebook.

A guy serving me with what he needs to not call police violently I might add told me to get on social networking 3 times in a row, despite asking me to not contact anybody he knows, so I did that, and I was talking like whoever he was interested in in the first place, nobody else is interested in me before. That man never had one hello for someone he pre-judged without meeting me, he met me with a 'f*** you' literally, and we're all running full speed down the tunnel what to make of his Works, his Works on having collaborated with me. First words to girl scout cookies like, no ones interested in you, nobody knows any S*** you're talking about, f*** you, f***ing listen to what I say, insist on things 3 times what won't add a single dollar myself, like having to be available seen to the likes of him on the internet. Then he's some liar that he clearly called the police again following the instructions of what he won't call the police if I do. Everyone likes following his line of work for about 10 years now. Nobody has an evidential reason to do any of this, I am not ever a perpetrator of anything. Family jumped on board like traitors 10 years ago, the police did, the schools did, the coworkers do, and I'm not even paranoid in the least. Nobody's doing anything but annoying me every single day. I never had the slightest interest in doing anything to anybody, and if I said so then I was looking to break the mandatory visibility cycle. His wife and his brother and him all said "hitting on" means immediate sex which is crazy, nobody has the reasonable assumption with just little me working college all 3 years listening to exactly what she wants fixed all 3 years never having screwed with anybody before either. There is 0 pressure from me on exactly everything she already named fixing in everything categorically, that not a single person was defending little old her at any time. She had these grievances and decided to wave past me 5 more times, or whatever else she was trying to do, no university protected anybody, no police did anything for anybody, nor any family. I don't penalize people having the wrong interpretation happens every other day, but so people want me to be the one to pick out a day in 150 I surely worked with her, right? Or that she Wants something reported. The professors I Did ask to see if she can find herself accommodated to study, eventually came back saying, she handed a bunch of emails over and she wanted a charge, which is just second-hand, I have no clue what she wants reported as having "happened". It is as close to Nothing, always edging on pure Hysteria in society, to be repeating and talking up whatever he did as well, with absolutely no input brought to himself besides this exact same interpreting error from her. I am absolutely sure everything going on would be different without interpreting error and perfect English navigation, which makes what everyone wants me interested in to be the promotion of hysteria.
Link?

I was at the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad branch of the PCOH, for , I still assume, Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad business, when a man hunted me in their parking lot, found me, demanded my window down to physically attack me while putting demands of his and police in my ear, such as, a three times confirmed and twice confirmed unwanted, appearance to be on Facebook.

I can tell you have a story you really want to tell, but what you are posting is gibberish. Get someone more familiar with English to help you.

You guys like Korean "Aegyo"? Whats your favorite, double handjob? cum-on-both-cheeks? two-for-peace? unbiased opinions please. Wouldn't matter, I'm not going to ask Koreans about stupid s%*^ kids should leave in Korea. Koreans are here to act famous and make you sweat about yourself, every single one of them. oh-no-its-on-my-hands. I-didn't-call-the-cops-for-a-little-while.

Ahn Changho got a Birth of a Nation mustache from Horace Underwood though, and everybody looks at you funny. Probably screened it in the bluehouse and liked it with Woodrow Wilson, who was supposed to jump at the chance to free Korea in the March 1st movement.
The essential message of Korea having half the world's Presbyterians within 50 years, basically, everything besides, the sovereign character of States in Unions, the self-determination of Allied equal treaty or confederacy as Scotland would see a Union, the Biblical scholarship of every Bible reading scholar and yangban, the "ties to powerful Western nations" as the First yangban put it, and if you take away all that you are ready to go to the PC(USA) today, and they know exactly where to shove the "tired and poor masses yearning to breathe free". The Presbyterian boards gave them the word for the "God of their Fathers", that's the Confederacy and Americans witnessed the ancient "God of their Fathers", so all this has going for Korea and the PC(USA) Second Reformation is that they look big, they look like Eisenhower got them on the money and in the pledge, In God We Trust, Under God, its all a block though, they were Established whenever Andrew Jackson or Woodrow Wilson was President, they were Faithful men. Not with Eisenhower. Its all a block and the Synod and assembly meetings aren't filled with state initiatives for Sabbath day church attendance laws anymore, that's for sure. They don't recognize the orderly ruler King Gojong of the Christian land of the full length of Korea as the original Presbyterians did, you could and should surely forget about them, I'm not too sure. Not free enough for them then, so America gets to fall down on the job.

"America's Chickens are coming home to roost", see we send doctors and healthcare, streetlights, chemistry, medicine, and fred roger's trolley tacks up and down Seoul before the Japanese can get a hold of it, and they send their wives they call chickens back to roost. What America gets for forgetting their native heritages and cosmopolitan people, that's Woodrow Wilson's 'cosmopolitan'. Then Teddy Roosevelt comes in, says, polish-American or other hyphenated americans have no loyalty, divided loyalties. I saw Washington 'secured his rights as an englishman', Andrew Jackson secured the rights of the states as every president inbetween called this experiment confederacy as often as "united states", until the time of Abraham Lincoln is there really a question on the nature of serious "immigration" once in 100 years. What, to a Roman Empire's coveted citizenship, against the Auld Lang Syne of these places. The government sympathetically labelled Confederacy, as that was the one end of politics equal to Union at this time, and only after have been radically spinning off of it, Robert Lee was the justice bringer to John Brown's raid and Thomas Stonewall Jackson was brought up through the ranks from Lieutenant as the Spiritual guidance of a nation to be established seriously in Presbyterianism. It was President Andrew Jackson after all with unequaled praise as a predecessor as well as George Washington, Andrew secured for the rights of the southern states by clearing the Indians for the expansion and wished for the best interests of States, rather than addressing the state of the Union, and his celebrated southern victory at the Battle of New Orleans, done by the Lights (new and old) that Reformed Governance, that Providence of God overrule him.

American history is ugly over in Asia generally where modern Democrats take all their Victories for some reason. Hawaii had a Queen of Hawaii brought up in Christian government that our new imperialist Unionists Took Over as a new State. Japanese bombed That. The Sherman ship that drove into Korea named after Unionist Sherman, who knows the story on that? Meanwhile 50 years ago, we wouldn't let The Republic of Texas into the United States when they Wanted to be admitted, because of our feelings about Senate control for the Union. I'm sure the State of Korea won't Want to be Let in to the Confederate relations of States any time soon. Probably the origin on the Star instead of the Cross, over the traditional Scottish Saltire bonnie blue Cross, from the Texas lone star.

Last edited:
The United Provinces of the Netherlands Confederacy or cantons of the Switzerland were the earliest 1800 mention I found about Articles of Confederation by President Madison. If we had Reformed government of Netherlands, Scotland, Switzerland, or others, still be 50 states more powerful than Europe. The Bonnie Blue Flag became the Dixie Flag with combined stars and bringing back the Scottish saltire. Absolute contempt nowadays if we saw a Confederate veteran when all the footage is absolute groveling by anybody. Absolutely American Veterans, look around the world, terrorists everywhere, the civilian deathrate to soldier death rate of this political action is 30 to 1, just Insane chivalry, and honor, practiced more Largely by the Confederate side. Then the money states received for their healthcare instead, went into some of these monuments we see today, not Nathan forrest monument, some of these monuments we see today solid state-level state land, consecrations, which is horrible to hear. Korea lost 5 million civilian people with an absolute sufferable outlook that is the very reason of the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad today as they stated, and that the PC(USA) isn't able to take in everybody. Suspected traitors executed all the time, hard to even rival in this world besides the worst of Nazi incidents. I mean we would expect this treatment of Vietnam War veterans as babykillers or Korean War veterans, but what is it exactly do we have on the General Militia Population of these states that were at times, Half-Drained by War?

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about "10 years of his life" but sometimes Hing or someone is definitely wasted here.

Forum List

Back