🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 of my years completely wasted

You know Confederate Tennessee if you check Slavery census, less than 2 percent slaves, I have never learned so much from a dogmatic and ideological state as the Volunteer State and I've never lived there. The only option I had to understand the Tennessee flag, is the independent Character of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in Confederacy, in the true Trinity God of the pan-European Trinitarian Christ-God. States of a Being that cannot be in a "House Divided", not necessarily "created Equal", if we really check our favorite slogans, Abraham Lincoln simply twisted out of joint actual theological study. Lincoln said a "house divided cannot stand", so what did a backwoods upstart lawyer even have to claim in the House of God? Anything? The Confederates took ample time to put actual facts to the meaning of the Declaration of Independence's Meaning of "All Men are Created Equal", that went a page down to deplore the British freeing their slaves, that's why we should get American Independence. The situation and time they Proved, was about the Puritan slogan "God is King", the Puritans are the ethnic and religious people of the American country's founding, the theology of God is King dethroned an unjust King for American independence where English Puritan influence was still strongest long after Oliver Cromwell was Lord Protectorate of England. The English Civil War is deeply a history understood in the Confederate Civil War. The English Civil War dethroned a Catholic King and tyranny of government and it was so centrally and loudly proclaimed that to miss the Covenanter reinforcements from Scotland, to the English cheering the Reformed religion brought to England by the Bonnie Blue Flag, to miss the Reformation starting from a Battle Queen of Yore Virgin Queen Elizabeth, despite the Maryland's of the world, to miss, it would totally befuddle your view of the conversation. The Reformed Religion was ensured to the States of Scotland, England, Ireland, elsewhere, King Charles was overthrown.

Last edited:
The United Provinces of the Netherlands Confederacy or cantons of the Switzerland were the earliest 1800 mention I found about Articles of Confederation by President Madison. If we had Reformed government of Netherlands, Scotland, Switzerland, or others, still be 50 states more powerful than Europe. The Bonnie Blue Flag became the Dixie Flag with combined stars and bringing back the Scottish saltire. Absolute contempt nowadays if we saw a Confederate veteran when all the footage is absolute groveling by anybody. Absolutely American Veterans, look around the world, terrorists everywhere, the civilian deathrate to soldier death rate of this political action is 30 to 1, just Insane chivalry, and honor, practiced more Largely by the Confederate side. Then the money states received for their healthcare instead, went into some of these monuments we see today, not Nathan forrest monument, some of these monuments we see today solid state-level state land, consecrations, which is horrible to hear. Korea lost 5 million civilian people with an absolute sufferable outlook that is the very reason of the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad today as they stated, and that the PC(USA) isn't able to take in everybody. Suspected traitors executed all the time, hard to even rival in this world besides the worst of Nazi incidents. I mean we would expect this treatment of Vietnam War veterans as babykillers or Korean War veterans, but what is it exactly do we have on the General Militia Population of these states that were at times, Half-Drained by War?

Sounds like you are starting to sober up a little. Good. By tomorrow, you might be able to post something that makes sense.

You know Confederate Tennessee if you check Slavery census, less than 2 percent slaves, I have never learned so much from a dogmatic and ideological state as the Volunteer State and I've never lived there. The only option I had to understand the Tennessee flag, is the independent Character of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in Confederacy, in the true Trinity God of the pan-European Trinitarian Christ-God. States of a Being that cannot be in a "House Divided", not necessarily "created Equal", if we really check our favorite slogans, Abraham Lincoln simply twisted out of joint actual theological study. Lincoln said a "house divided cannot stand", so what did a backwoods upstart lawyer even have to claim in the House of God? Anything? The Confederates took ample time to put actual facts to the meaning of the Declaration of Independence's Meaning of "All Men are Created Equal", that went a page down to deplore the British freeing their slaves, that's why we should get American Independence. The situation and time they Proved, was about the Puritan slogan "God is King", the Puritans are the ethnic and religious people of the American country's founding, the theology of God is King dethroned an unjust King for American independence where English Puritan influence was still strongest long after Oliver Cromwell was Lord Protectorate of England. The English Civil War is deeply a history understood in the Confederate Civil War. The English Civil War dethroned a Catholic King and tyranny of government and it was so centrally and loudly proclaimed that to miss the Covenanter reinforcements from Scotland, to the English cheering the Reformed religion brought to England by the Bonnie Blue Flag, to miss the Reformation starting from a Battle Queen of Yore Virgin Queen Elizabeth, despite the Maryland's of the world, to miss, it would totally befuddle your view of the conversation. The Reformed Religion was ensured to the States of Scotland, England, Ireland, elsewhere, King Charles was overthrown.
Um, actually, the 3 stars represent the mountains of the East, the highlands in the middle, and the lowlands in the West.

Carry on

-Geaux

Ya I can read Wikipedia too, and if you read Wikipedia all day, Harry McCarthy is Irish, not an Ulster-Scot, writing the Scottish word "Bonnie" blue flag, Thomas "stonewall" Jackson's grandfather was a lying criminal scottish bastard and his mother an english harlot on a rocking seaship, I'm glad that bit of history all the way from a book to an internet nerd to Wikipedia. And Birth of a Nation came out 1915 and they decided that year to make the Alabama flag based on like you know, stuff, X marks the spot. I hate Wikipedia now, its as good as people making Wikipedia points. So Tennessee has a triangle formation for West, Middle , and East. The 100-year centennial Park of Tennessee was made by a Confederate Architect, a full replica of the Parthenon in Nashville, the Athens of the South, modelled after Edinburgh the capital of Scotland's National Monument, another Parthenon replica, there's probably only these two Parthenon replicas in the World. It stands for the Athenian Democracy, the Goddess Athena housed stands for wise warfare and victory, looks like the shield of the goddess Britannia to me. Yonsei university has a greek amphitheater. Edinburgh is the Athens of the North. I trace all this directly to Presbyterian's humanist renaissance, the discovery of new knowledge post-fall of the Greek empire. The Scottish National monument to the Napoleonic War veterans was already the sentiment Confederates wanted , that the Napoleons of the world invaded against Religion, established European values various, "Liberty, Fraternity, Equality", they say. The French Anti-Slavery society Directly gifted us the Statue of Liberty about the same year in 1885. Anywhere official in Edinburg is the Scottish flag hanging co-equal with the Union Jack. That was what our flags were supposed to be, that we're not able to do, and its still there. The State Flags hanging co-equal with the flag that represents the loyalty to the Union Jack like our Stars and Bars flag was also a Union Flag.

Last edited:
Speaking of the 'Parthenon', you know that is also what they call their mental facility in Nashville right? aka..... Bellview

-Geaux

Just like where they wanted to put Mary Todd Lincoln, in a mental hospital. Let me say, if I was a southern aristocratic type, the religion says just marry the True Reformed religion which is just other Presbyterians in America anyway, and you marry Lincoln for some politics, and maybe you get a White House to show the strength of the nation, and sends your son to get killed in a war, and he wants you in a mental hospital, and she wanted to be Queen Victoria remodeling her palace, I mean Queen Victoria wrote Mary Lincoln after her husbands assassination like it were Prince Albert's death, while I searched for a time that Queen Victoria actually wrote President Lincoln and she never wrote President Lincoln, they published her correspondence throughout London.
I just hate that Koreans can choose to learn some set number of words real well like "Presbyterian", just every syllable, and we're going to say it means anarchy, do what you want, statue of liberty, in god we trust, under god, because that's the new birth of Liberty Eisenhower put on most of Presbyterianism. Eisenhower isn't a parishioner of Presbyterianism, he isn't an Elder, and we take him as serious as Woodrow Wilson the President of Princeton the premier only Presbyterian authority, and founder of the Southern Presbyterian Church? Any religious leaders knew he was going to choose a religion in office for Politics and they didn't even know it was Prebsyterian yet. What Exactly the %*(# are we doing with Presbyterianism? What did confusion even do to help Americans?! Did the Korean War change Religion?! That's the last thing it does! Religion didn't change for a war! We let Juche ideology win, when we are Nationalistic shut out Not-For-The-Good-of-The-World people, that aren't going to note the preservation of marriage for women in native lands. How Insulting is it to all dialogue that there's some English word called "Comfort Woman", it is like a rapist man gets to choose the word? 200,000 village-women abducted for Japanese empire sex and mostly Killed and buried, is "Comfort Woman" and so is the word when you are in marriage with an American if you're lucky, or the prostitutes for Americans minimum is literally "Comfort Woman", or Western Princess.

Last edited:
A guy serving me with what he needs to not call police violently I might add told me to get on social networking 3 times in a row, despite asking me to not contact anybody he knows, so I did that, and I was talking like whoever he was interested in in the first place, nobody else is interested in me before. That man never had one hello for someone he pre-judged without meeting me, he met me with a 'f*** you' literally, and we're all running full speed down the tunnel what to make of his Works, his Works on having collaborated with me. First words to girl scout cookies like, no ones interested in you, nobody knows any S*** you're talking about, f*** you, f***ing listen to what I say, insist on things 3 times what won't add a single dollar myself, like having to be available seen to the likes of him on the internet. Then he's some liar that he clearly called the police again following the instructions of what he won't call the police if I do. Everyone likes following his line of work for about 10 years now. Nobody has an evidential reason to do any of this, I am not ever a perpetrator of anything. Family jumped on board like traitors 10 years ago, the police did, the schools did, the coworkers do, and I'm not even paranoid in the least. Nobody's doing anything but annoying me every single day. I never had the slightest interest in doing anything to anybody, and if I said so then I was looking to break the mandatory visibility cycle. His wife and his brother and him all said "hitting on" means immediate sex which is crazy, nobody has the reasonable assumption with just little me working college all 3 years listening to exactly what she wants fixed all 3 years never having screwed with anybody before either. There is 0 pressure from me on exactly everything she already named fixing in everything categorically, that not a single person was defending little old her at any time. She had these grievances and decided to wave past me 5 more times, or whatever else she was trying to do, no university protected anybody, no police did anything for anybody, nor any family. I don't penalize people having the wrong interpretation happens every other day, but so people want me to be the one to pick out a day in 150 I surely worked with her, right? Or that she Wants something reported. The professors I Did ask to see if she can find herself accommodated to study, eventually came back saying, she handed a bunch of emails over and she wanted a charge, which is just second-hand, I have no clue what she wants reported as having "happened". It is as close to Nothing, always edging on pure Hysteria in society, to be repeating and talking up whatever he did as well, with absolutely no input brought to himself besides this exact same interpreting error from her. I am absolutely sure everything going on would be different without interpreting error and perfect English navigation, which makes what everyone wants me interested in to be the promotion of hysteria.

TLDR Life sucks then you die, and there wasn't a single thing guaranteed to me in anything either. You get run over in the street at least you chose to walk across the street, and its not an overthrow of all the core essential values of America, humanity, and common sense, which people aim and proactively violate every minute of every day. I am definitely knowing if I ever regain a 20 year olds abilities, I keep thinking, armed guards in central America right? Where you see it coming with honor, and none of this junk happens to anybody. Nothing will happen to you or anybody around, police will get you talking on nothing, the point of talking will have been nothing, they'll have done it to Anybody for over 10 years is Any amount of time for Any reason, soviet bloc didn't say that would happen, to nondescript non-agitators their whole lives. If I don't leave I'm shooting up the police academy graduations mass casualty, right? I'm thinking central America.

I didn't even disrespect anybody, prove it, and the opposite as well. She literally said Mexicans hit on her, that's a married woman's negative, and the claim I hit on her is in Exactly less than 3 hours. Laughable. I complied and avoided at every other point especially up at their confrontational level of interaction, and I don't have a confessed Date to parents, a kiss, a sexual comment, a Bros sexual camaraderie, if I have a sexual identity gender role the entire world's no verdict on that one, why don't you leave me to it?

Just start 2:16:25 on the youtube Birth of a Nation film, to see the Alabama's constitution, flag, anthems, and legal system defined during the 1900's, and if its a defined system that everybody can have allegiance or detraction, then I don't even care if I'm winning middle school arguments with blacks, nobody cares, and everybody's looking for advantage being Presbyterian. Don't listen to the Presbyterian Church(USA), the Presbyterian Church in America, or even the Church of Scotland, to get you accurate religious education, about the issues in play historically or for today, for Dixie's attempted establishment of the Presbyterian Christendom and Protestant Reformation in the world with a Constitution under an Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States.

I sure didn't have one emotional dependence on anyone at any time, or communicated at any time, and besmirching my intentions is all I note about any events, at the time most of all, and I do not see any relevance to ALL SORTS of questioning mental, or intentions, or other sorts of things that are emotional threats on myself. She was at the end of 5 semesters that she could chose to direct our efforts personally, and I was communicating with forward vision at the exact last week of our known effective and useful meeting ,or group arrangements, or the debriefing stage of the group. She was the only person asking people to step forward in class who are extra dedicated with extra credit assignments on our first meeting, she had me on her roster, and she handpicked me with that attitude at our last meeting, and family and everybody would feel respectable about all occurrences of any confirmable qualities.

My e-mails have no target or worrisome direction, they got Gift income of no contractual revenue link accountable, and that wasn't evidence of emotional threats, and then they can have facebook trapped and attacked in my car under pure duress with pure pit bulls that don't care the only link to anybody listening at all, as some sort of universal truth, evidence, or reflected fact, and none of it is any evidence, they do all of it for nothing.

Presbyterians are a descriptive non-Bishop branch of Calvinistic Reformed Europe which had chances to take over Europe for the Home-Rule of God without Rome, Romans, or Romanists, at different points of time in all history. Firmly established in Netherlands, Switzerland, Scotland, and Hungary, they were famously persecuted Hugenots and Puritans in France and England respectively, in Hungary, in Belgium, in Germany, really the only place I hadn't looked into a Reformed and mostly Presbyterian influence is Spain. Bishops are placing themselves in a hierarchy in the priesthood of believers , Presbyters in Greek is the Elders installed in the Orthodox church today, the Byzantine and Constantinople branch that Catholics aided in falling in Christendom throughout history, such as the Venetian 4th Crusade, the Latin Empire, or the time of the Greeks, Bulgarians, Anatolians, under the Ottomans.

I was at the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad branch of the PCOH, for , I still assume, Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad business, when a man hunted me in their parking lot, found me, demanded my window down to physically attack me while putting demands of his and police in my ear, such as, a three times confirmed and twice confirmed unwanted, appearance to be on Facebook.

You guys like Korean "Aegyo"? Whats your favorite, double handjob? cum-on-both-cheeks? two-for-peace? unbiased opinions please. Wouldn't matter, I'm not going to ask Koreans about stupid s%*^ kids should leave in Korea. Koreans are here to act famous and make you sweat about yourself, every single one of them. oh-no-its-on-my-hands. I-didn't-call-the-cops-for-a-little-while.

Ahn Changho got a Birth of a Nation mustache from Horace Underwood though, and everybody looks at you funny. Probably screened it in the bluehouse and liked it with Woodrow Wilson, who was supposed to jump at the chance to free Korea in the March 1st movement.
The essential message of Korea having half the world's Presbyterians within 50 years, basically, everything besides, the sovereign character of States in Unions, the self-determination of Allied equal treaty or confederacy as Scotland would see a Union, the Biblical scholarship of every Bible reading scholar and yangban, the "ties to powerful Western nations" as the First yangban put it, and if you take away all that you are ready to go to the PC(USA) today, and they know exactly where to shove the "tired and poor masses yearning to breathe free". The Presbyterian boards gave them the word for the "God of their Fathers", that's the Confederacy and Americans witnessed the ancient "God of their Fathers", so all this has going for Korea and the PC(USA) Second Reformation is that they look big, they look like Eisenhower got them on the money and in the pledge, In God We Trust, Under God, its all a block though, they were Established whenever Andrew Jackson or Woodrow Wilson was President, they were Faithful men. Not with Eisenhower. Its all a block and the Synod and assembly meetings aren't filled with state initiatives for Sabbath day church attendance laws anymore, that's for sure. They don't recognize the orderly ruler King Gojong of the Christian land of the full length of Korea as the original Presbyterians did, you could and should surely forget about them, I'm not too sure. Not free enough for them then, so America gets to fall down on the job.

"America's Chickens are coming home to roost", see we send doctors and healthcare, streetlights, chemistry, medicine, and fred roger's trolley tacks up and down Seoul before the Japanese can get a hold of it, and they send their wives they call chickens back to roost. What America gets for forgetting their native heritages and cosmopolitan people, that's Woodrow Wilson's 'cosmopolitan'. Then Teddy Roosevelt comes in, says, polish-American or other hyphenated americans have no loyalty, divided loyalties. I saw Washington 'secured his rights as an englishman', Andrew Jackson secured the rights of the states as every president inbetween called this experiment confederacy as often as "united states", until the time of Abraham Lincoln is there really a question on the nature of serious "immigration" once in 100 years. What, to a Roman Empire's coveted citizenship, against the Auld Lang Syne of these places. The government sympathetically labelled Confederacy, as that was the one end of politics equal to Union at this time, and only after have been radically spinning off of it, Robert Lee was the justice bringer to John Brown's raid and Thomas Stonewall Jackson was brought up through the ranks from Lieutenant as the Spiritual guidance of a nation to be established seriously in Presbyterianism. It was President Andrew Jackson after all with unequaled praise as a predecessor as well as George Washington, Andrew secured for the rights of the southern states by clearing the Indians for the expansion and wished for the best interests of States, rather than addressing the state of the Union, and his celebrated southern victory at the Battle of New Orleans, done by the Lights (new and old) that Reformed Governance, that Providence of God overrule him.

American history is ugly over in Asia generally where modern Democrats take all their Victories for some reason. Hawaii had a Queen of Hawaii brought up in Christian government that our new imperialist Unionists Took Over as a new State. Japanese bombed That. The Sherman ship that drove into Korea named after Unionist Sherman, who knows the story on that? Meanwhile 50 years ago, we wouldn't let The Republic of Texas into the United States when they Wanted to be admitted, because of our feelings about Senate control for the Union. I'm sure the State of Korea won't Want to be Let in to the Confederate relations of States any time soon. Probably the origin on the Star instead of the Cross, over the traditional Scottish Saltire bonnie blue Cross, from the Texas lone star.

The United Provinces of the Netherlands Confederacy or cantons of the Switzerland were the earliest 1800 mention I found about Articles of Confederation by President Madison. If we had Reformed government of Netherlands, Scotland, Switzerland, or others, still be 50 states more powerful than Europe. The Bonnie Blue Flag became the Dixie Flag with combined stars and bringing back the Scottish saltire. Absolute contempt nowadays if we saw a Confederate veteran when all the footage is absolute groveling by anybody. Absolutely American Veterans, look around the world, terrorists everywhere, the civilian deathrate to soldier death rate of this political action is 30 to 1, just Insane chivalry, and honor, practiced more Largely by the Confederate side. Then the money states received for their healthcare instead, went into some of these monuments we see today, not Nathan forrest monument, some of these monuments we see today solid state-level state land, consecrations, which is horrible to hear. Korea lost 5 million civilian people with an absolute sufferable outlook that is the very reason of the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad today as they stated, and that the PC(USA) isn't able to take in everybody. Suspected traitors executed all the time, hard to even rival in this world besides the worst of Nazi incidents. I mean we would expect this treatment of Vietnam War veterans as babykillers or Korean War veterans, but what is it exactly do we have on the General Militia Population of these states that were at times, Half-Drained by War?

Ya I can read Wikipedia too, and if you read Wikipedia all day, Harry McCarthy is Irish, not an Ulster-Scot, writing the Scottish word "Bonnie" blue flag, Thomas "stonewall" Jackson's grandfather was a lying criminal scottish bastard and his mother an english harlot on a rocking seaship, I'm glad that bit of history all the way from a book to an internet nerd to Wikipedia. And Birth of a Nation came out 1915 and they decided that year to make the Alabama flag based on like you know, stuff, X marks the spot. I hate Wikipedia now, its as good as people making Wikipedia points. So Tennessee has a triangle formation for West, Middle , and East. The 100-year centennial Park of Tennessee was made by a Confederate Architect, a full replica of the Parthenon in Nashville, the Athens of the South, modelled after Edinburgh the capital of Scotland's National Monument, another Parthenon replica, there's probably only these two Parthenon replicas in the World. It stands for the Athenian Democracy, the Goddess Athena housed stands for wise warfare and victory, looks like the shield of the goddess Britannia to me. Yonsei university has a greek amphitheater. Edinburgh is the Athens of the North. I trace all this directly to Presbyterian's humanist renaissance, the discovery of new knowledge post-fall of the Greek empire. The Scottish National monument to the Napoleonic War veterans was already the sentiment Confederates wanted , that the Napoleons of the world invaded against Religion, established European values various, "Liberty, Fraternity, Equality", they say. The French Anti-Slavery society Directly gifted us the Statue of Liberty about the same year in 1885. Anywhere official in Edinburg is the Scottish flag hanging co-equal with the Union Jack. That was what our flags were supposed to be, that we're not able to do, and its still there. The State Flags hanging co-equal with the flag that represents the loyalty to the Union Jack like our Stars and Bars flag was also a Union Flag.

Just like where they wanted to put Mary Todd Lincoln, in a mental hospital. Let me say, if I was a southern aristocratic type, the religion says just marry the True Reformed religion which is just other Presbyterians in America anyway, and you marry Lincoln for some politics, and maybe you get a White House to show the strength of the nation, and sends your son to get killed in a war, and he wants you in a mental hospital, and she wanted to be Queen Victoria remodeling her palace, I mean Queen Victoria wrote Mary Lincoln after her husbands assassination like it were Prince Albert's death, while I searched for a time that Queen Victoria actually wrote President Lincoln and she never wrote President Lincoln, they published her correspondence throughout London.
I just hate that Koreans can choose to learn some set number of words real well like "Presbyterian", just every syllable, and we're going to say it means anarchy, do what you want, statue of liberty, in god we trust, under god, because that's the new birth of Liberty Eisenhower put on most of Presbyterianism. Eisenhower isn't a parishioner of Presbyterianism, he isn't an Elder, and we take him as serious as Woodrow Wilson the President of Princeton the premier only Presbyterian authority, and founder of the Southern Presbyterian Church? Any religious leaders knew he was going to choose a religion in office for Politics and they didn't even know it was Prebsyterian yet. What Exactly the %*(# are we doing with Presbyterianism? What did confusion even do to help Americans?! Did the Korean War change Religion?! That's the last thing it does! Religion didn't change for a war!

King Gojong handed out land and Gold Mines when you weren't building the cathedrals over his palace, and I'm not even talking about that guy. If the Hyundai plant managers here use first off the word "hospitality" its not even that big a deal, the "Covenant" in the Bible was God's giving land to each of the races, that the traditional Korean Presbyterians would note our Covenant on this land, "The Exodus Song" This land Is Mine sort of thing, Southern Hospitality, it is in itself a positive ceremony to be happily volunteering and purposing land foremost as the caretaker of the American land. Did you know Japanese leveraged the Korean economy from within, and 100% Korean owned farms were kicked off through technicalities, like no other Empire going on in the world at this time or any time, a huge 3 million Japanese were going to actually settle in and displacing a Civilization, and the Japanese judges supported any bias for Japanese people, and it became about 20% Korean owned farmed and 80% tenants to Japanese. Koreans wouldn't want to be applying the economic pressures and invisible hand of the market in joining the housing market.

I don't repetitively write anything anywhere or to anybody, unless somebody actively looks for explanations to not put me in jail, which happens a few times, that people make particular situations for otherwise level-headed and collected accountants.

I never tried a cigarette, but, if you want me to say I'm tripping, that was rather disarming to falling behind with the Calculus tutor, in particular. Accounting skipped two maths, otherwise I did not even know or think a difference, really.

Nuts.jpg

Last edited:
King Gojong handed out land and Gold Mines when you weren't building the cathedrals over his palace, and I'm not even talking about that guy. If the Hyundai plant managers here use first off the word "hospitality" its not even that big a deal, the "Covenant" in the Bible was God's giving land to each of the races, that the traditional Korean Presbyterians would note our Covenant on this land, "The Exodus Song" This land Is Mine sort of thing, Southern Hospitality, it is in itself a positive ceremony to be happily volunteering and purposing land foremost as the caretaker of the American land. Did you know Japanese leveraged the Korean economy from within, and 100% Korean owned farms were kicked off through technicalities, like no other Empire going on in the world at this time or any time, a huge 3 million Japanese were going to actually settle in and displacing a Civilization, and the Japanese judges supported any bias for Japanese people, and it became about 20% Korean owned farmed and 80% tenants to Japanese. Koreans wouldn't want to be applying the economic pressures and invisible hand of the market in joining the housing market. They are fighting for a few rocks in the Ocean near Japan right now called Dokdo, I figure you could Buy it for about 100,000 normal market conditions, right?

Last edited:
I don't repetitively write anything anywhere or to anybody, unless somebody actively looks for explanations to not put me in jail, which happens a few times, that people make particular situations for otherwise level-headed and collected accountants.

I never tried a cigarette, but, if you want me to say I'm tripping, that was rather disarming to falling behind with the Calculus tutor, in particular. Accounting skipped two maths, otherwise I did not even know or think a difference, really. I run into british literature majors instead and feel bad for putting down their degree. Wait I mean, literature degree, everyone agrees, #1 growing field guaranteed job prospect, literature degree. I found out Lee Myung-Bak owed his childhood pants to US missionaries, and that he owes these pants to the US. That may have something to do with his scandal recently. The timeframe is between his family crashing on return from Japan, and the country's devestation in the Korean War, that this asset went into play, the Lee Myung-Bak childhood pants . Uncollectible? If he washes the pants in the Han river upon return, free discount at American dry cleaners.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back