🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 Year old girl gets arrested for a drawing

Well the young girl was taught in school what it means to be black in America.
Her mom was 15 at her birth and grand mom 30 with no dad around. Understanding what it means being black is a clearer picture now..

Her mom was 15 at her birth and grand mom 30 with no dad around. Understanding what it means being black is a clearer picture now..

The dad likely had kids with at least 3 different women.

The parent of the bully gets the school to bully the student who has been bullied with the police as the bullies; and this is the kind of corrupt shit going on every day all over the place that many are fed up with. Being fed up and the elites knowing how fed up people are of these corrupt little actions all over they capitalize on that shit. Common sense goes out the door and evil reigns for a moment in life and times of humankind.

Obviously you weren't paying attention. The parent that demanded police involvement didn't have a child that was related to the situation at all. You might want to watch the video again.

A 10 year old girl was arrested at her school, for a drawing she and some other kids made about a bully at school.

This is real people!!! This is your DementocRat Resident and his cronies policies in action!!!

Where's the picture? Let's see it.

I remember a kid in Florida who was suspended for making a "gun" out of a Pop Tart.

My own son was suspended for mimicking a shotgun with his empty hands and "shooting: his best friend while they were clowning around. Then the school insisted he be evaluated by a shrink before they would let him come back.

I raised holy hell about that.

When my son and I went to a gun show, I bought him a pen that was made from a rifle bullet. It was so cool, I bought one for myself.

It was obviously a pen. It was obviously of no danger to anyone. Yet one of his middle school teachers took it from him claiming it was a terrorizing object. She then told him to tell me I would have to come and get it back.

Oh, boy. Did she live to regret that! :lol:

I did another search for the picture the girl drew.

Apparently she drew a picture of the girl that was terrorizing her and her friends.
So I guess they aren't going to release it to the public for fear the bully girl might get beaten up herself, or killed.

When my son and I went to a gun show, I bought him a pen that was made from a rifle bullet. It was so cool, I bought one for myself.

It was obviously a pen. It was obviously of no danger to anyone. Yet one of his middle school teachers took it from him claiming it was a terrorizing object. She then told him to tell me I would have to come and get it back.

Oh, boy. Did she live to regret that! :lol:
Bullshit. The story is bullshit from an anti Trump bullshitter

Forum List

Back