10 year old murdered 90 year old

He needs to be in juvie until he is 21..or 18..whatever the age is to become adult in that state. Then when he hits that, go straight to prison for another 15 or 20 years.

Great role model for other kids that are murderous. Get pissed off at a woman 90 years old that lived through God knows what only to be snuffed out by an insane brat that beats her and strangles her with a cane, gets tried as a juvenile, record expunged, out at 18/21. Hell...maybe he won't even get time at all. Just grounded for a few months.

This world sucks.

He wants to go home and be more persuasive. Oh, he was pretty persuasive with that cane he used to beat her. And just FULL of hugs for his attorney.

I hope the roof falls in on him.

Oh. But he wants to MATURE while at home. He's just a CHILD. Kid is the size of a 14 year old and 10 is old enough to know you don't beat up 90 year old women til they are dead and to know what dead means.
Makes me sick.

The 90-year-old was living at Tristan’s grandfather’s house. The boy told police he lost his temper when the woman yelled at him, so he punched her several times in the throat and stomach. He also admitted to choking her with a cane.

The wrist slappers decided to remove him from adult holding facilities to juvie. He is scared and just wants his mommy. Gosh. I bet that 90 year old wished someone would help her while he was punching her in the throat.

He needs to be in juvie until he is 21..or 18..whatever the age is to become adult in that state. Then when he hits that, go straight to prison for another 15 or 20 years.

No...he needs to NEVER get out of prison. Maximum security for the rest of his life, no parole. Sentence him to at least 150 years.

Never happen. The do gooders will say he is just a child and thought he was just playing too hard with the old woman. he will get out and be welcomed with candy, toys, and many shrinks to find more excuses.

Great role model for other kids that are murderous. Get pissed off at a woman 90 years old that lived through God knows what only to be snuffed out by an insane brat that beats her and strangles her with a cane, gets tried as a juvenile, record expunged, out at 18/21. Hell...maybe he won't even get time at all. Just grounded for a few months.

This world sucks.

It feels like the murder is being excused or at least, not condemned, because the boy was just upset and didn't know what he was doing.

Never happen. The do gooders will say he is just a child and thought he was just playing too hard with the old woman. he will get out and be welcomed with candy, toys, and many shrinks to find more excuses.
If so...then honestly, I hope someone shanks him REAL soon.

Look for the kid to get a Hero medal from his local liberal brotherhood. After all, he helped save America from the burden of Medicare costs for a social parasite (pensioner).

Forum List

Back