$100 Million Mega Mosque in Lanham, Maryland

OK, there are Muslim extremists all over the world.
If Muslims were building a 100 million dollar mosque near me what do I, or any rational and sensible citizen does, do? I go down there and meet my new neighbors.

Or sit at home watching the tube worrying about "Muslim extemists".

Of course these days folks do not know their neighbors.
I do. Go out and meet yours.

I completely agree with your approach. Considering what I've already said in this thread, why would you think I didn't?

No point sitting at a computer worrying. I'd even go to the point to suggest offer to help them build it.

I would buy that bullshit posit if the same people got all sweaty and upset over a Catholic megachurch being built in their town which has direct ties to an organization which regularly rapes small children and protects its own from prosecution.

You responded better than I could have.

Conservatives are just about 2 things, trying to make you afraid and who is to blame.

In other way, he found a way to distract from your straw man or so you think, and now you aren't even going to acknowledge that you created a straw man.

Is it really too much to just admit being wrong about something?

Feel free to admit it.

You responded better than I could have.

Conservatives are just about 2 things, trying to make you afraid and who is to blame.

In other way, he found a way to distract from your straw man or so you think, and now you aren't even going to acknowledge that you created a straw man.

Is it really too much to just admit being wrong about something?

Feel free to admit it.

How can I admit that you are wrong about something? All I can do is point it out. You can either lie to yourself and others or admit it. Until you are honest with yourself on the matter, you cannot find the real truth.

Turkey?s Islamist Govt. Building Mega Mosque in US
Most Americans probably don’t realize that Turkey’s Islamist government is building a colossal mosque in the United States with the input of several branches of a group known as the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda.

It’s an alarming story unlikely to receive coverage in the mainstream media, however, a nonprofit dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism has posted information about the project on its website. The $100 million mega mosque will be erected in Lanham Maryland and is expected to “become the largest and most striking example of Islamic architecture in the western hemisphere” when it is finished in 2014. (photos and details here)

The massive facility, which will be called Turkish American Culture and Civilization Center, will span 15 acres and will feature five buildings, including a mosque “constructed using sixteenth century Ottoman architecture that can hold 750 worshipers.” It will be a place that will help counter an epidemic of “Islamophobia” in the United States, according to Turkish government officials who recently visited the construction site. The delegation was led by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, whose goals include increasing Islamist influence in America.

Greeting Erdogan, who is transforming Turkey from a secular democracy to an Islamist state, on his recent visit to Maryland were leaders of two entities of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda. They include Naeem Baig, president of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) and Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).

Its like these people believe that America was founded on religious tolerance. They just think that they can prance into this country and construct this colossal architectural sensation?? Their religion is too dangerous. Cant let them do it. In fact, we should just round up all of the Muslims and put them in our fully staffed, empty concentration camps that we have all across the US.

Here is the Hindu Temple in Nashville. I didn't live too far from it and watched it being going up every day on my way to work.

nashville-sri-ganesha-temple-mark-cheney.jpg

A beautiful building

Yes, it is. And the building of it was amazing to watch.

Forum List

Back