100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

The press is clearly behind Clinton, and the debates will be a clear illustration of that. The topics that were covered and NOT covered by Holt - who I really thought wouldn't do that - make that pretty clear.

But I don't even know if that matters at this point. Things are so weird right now that this could end up helping Trump. The regular rules don't seem to apply to pretty much anything.
The press consists of educated people who know what a disaster for America Trump as President would be.
Then we agree, they are no longer reporters. They are advocates.
Many of them are journalists rather than 'reporters'.

Makes you wonder what planet some of these folks are from.
Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Your guy didn’t study. Your guy lost.

LOL pull the other one. It's got bells.
View attachment 91381

It was so unfair of him to ask him about…him.
Your messiah didn’t study. Your messiah lost.

Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

You could see how steamed Trump was about Hillary's TV ads
She is hitting the mark

Seems Trump is preparing to attack Hillary on her husband cheating on her
I am sure Hillary will have a well prepared response to humiliate Trump for bringing it up

If he goes there, it distances himself from even more of the women’s vote. If he doesn’t go there, the knuckle draggers that are his core constituents hate it because he’s not sticking it to someone…..

Trump would have won if the women, Latinos, muslims, college educated Americans, military, black people, and his microphone had not conspired against him!

I am sure that in the next debate, Trump will explain to us why being married three times is virtuous, and remaining married to an adulterer is evil. Also, of course, he will explain that he won't release his taxes because they are being audited, (in spite of the fact that the IRS has no problem with that,) and that nobody is interested in them anyway.

As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

You could see how steamed Trump was about Hillary's TV ads
She is hitting the mark

Seems Trump is preparing to attack Hillary on her husband cheating on her
I am sure Hillary will have a well prepared response to humiliate Trump for bringing it up

If he goes there, it distances himself from even more of the women’s vote. If he doesn’t go there, the knuckle draggers that are his core constituents hate it because he’s not sticking it to someone…..

It seems as if Trump has been warned repeatedly by his advisors and his kids....not to go there
But he thinks he lost the debate because he didn't attack Hillary on her husbands infidelity 20 years ago

I'm sure Hillary is well prepared to respond. Either way, she will come off as a victim and Trump will open up discussion of his own infidelity

Tell us dearie! Which hard questions did Lester Holt put to Mrs. Clinton?

Trumps problem is not just that he is fat....but he is fat and lazy

Doing your homework is for losers. Trump has been campaigning for 15 months. During that time, he has not demonstrated that he understands the issues any more than when he started

Crooked Hillary and her crooked 'debates'. Just imagine the Little Sister of Merkel as POTUS.
Anything is criminal by demoncrats, anything!

100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton - Open Debate Coalition Deleting Top Rated Questions From Americans Regarding Benghazi, Email Scandal

On Sunday, October 9th at 9 pm, the eyes of much of the nation will once again be on TV for round 2 of our very own 'Thrilla in Manilla', the presidential debates featuring Donald Trump vs 'War Criminal' Clinton.

While Trump tells reporters today he'll 'hit harder' next time around after many supporters claimed he handled 'the body countress' with kid gloves, we get absolute proof today that the next presidential debate is already being fixed in the war criminal's favor.

As this new story from The Atlantic tells us, the 2nd presidential debate will try something new and and ordinary Americans like you and I will be able to submit questions that Trump or Clinton might have to answer if they get enough 'up votes' from other 'ordinary Americans' like you and I. Only problem is, we already have 100% proof that the questions are being fixed in the favor of Clinton with questions that quickly became the highest voted being deleted by the website.

We shouldn't be surprised however. The Open Debate Coalition that is running this 'something new' was formed by globalists back in 2008 and their leadership board and many of those giving testimonials about the organization looks like a who's who of war criminals and the 'Hitlery Clinton fan club'.

REad more here:

100% Proof Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

147500356229729.jpg

Starting to lay the foundation of why Trump fails already?

You are sure confident Trump will screw up.

Trump's campaign manager: "thank god the leaders of China, Iran, Russia, Norther Korea, and Isis are level headed good people who won't try to lie to get their way."

This is a guy who is still in Little League where the pitches are 40mph and he has trouble handling these. And he wants to play in the majors where the pitches are 102mph. He's afraid of the shallow end where it's 3 feet deep but he wants to swim across the Atlantic. This is a guy who can't use a frickin' comb!!

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.

Obama was a Senator, a State Legislator and a Lawyer... more than qualified.

I do just fine on the right from wrong thing and I don't do it because I think an imaginary pixie in the sky is goingto punish me

Forum List

Back