$10K in student loans forgiven by Biden; Fine but its NOT ENOUGH

This would be one of the outright dumbest things ever enacted by government.

It will exacerbate the problem, push inflation higher and reward stupidity and irresponsibility. In other words, par for the course with this 'administration'
These are things never said about the trillions spent on the war machine and bailouts for big corporations and the wealthy.

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.
Pay your god damn debts, loser.

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.

Everything before a 'but' is a lie.

You are an ingrate. You and the other sniveling losers like you are a fucking boat anchor the rest of us get to carry in perpetuity and you whine that those doing the work aren't doing enough for you.

Bitching that 10k isn't enough for someone else to have to pay you for your own stupidity is one of the most idiotic things I've seen in my lifetime, and the past few years have been chock full of stupid shit like this.

I do not disagree with that.
Many western nations (even some third world too) provide their citizens with access to higher education and HC without cost. They recognize the importance of an educated and healthy populace, which provides benefits for the entire nation.

Somehow this can’t be done in the world’s richest nation. It’s just too expensive, but we can blow trillions on imperialist wars that exclusively benefit the wealthy.

These are things never said about the trillions spent on the war machine and bailouts for big corporations and the wealthy.

Not true at all, many are/were against gov't. bailouts for private companies. No company should be propped up by gov't. including the airlines and auto industry, period. Let them fail.

buyVotes.png

Not true at all, many are/were against gov't. bailouts for private companies. No company should be propped up by gov't. including the airlines and auto industry, period. Let them fail.
Things no one in government or msm ever says.

You can dream all you want, but I chose to live in reality.

Many western nations (even some third world too) provide their citizens with access to higher education and HC without cost. They recognize the importance of an educated and healthy populace, which provides benefits for the entire nation.

Somehow this can’t be done in the world’s richest nation. It’s just too expensive, but we can blow trillions on imperialist wars that exclusively benefit the wealthy.

You don't have to go to a University to achieve an education or the skills to be an asset for this country.

Why should I be forced to pay for your college education?

Funding the military complex to the benefit of the rich and simply letting people walk from their financial obligations that others now have to shoulder are both destructive. The existence of one is not the rationale for allowing the other.

I don't disagree on trillions on weapons. It is obscene. This is stupid as well. It does not address the root of the issue. It's a temporary measure that effects this group of people in this snapshot of time and changes none of the things that cause the problem, while at the same time incentivizing people to follow the exact same stupid path by removing negative consequences.

One of the issues that help cause the divorce my nephew went through was their college loans. She wanted to have a house and family as her biological time clock was winding down while his priorities were paying off their loans first.
Good argument for forgiving loans

Funding the military complex to the benefit of the rich and simply letting people walk from their financial obligations that others now have to shoulder are both destructive. The existence of one is not the rationale for allowing the other.

I don't disagree on trillions on weapons. It is obscene. This is stupid as well. It does not address the root of the issue. It's a temporary measure that effects this group of people in this snapshot of time and changes none of the things that cause the problem, while at the same time incentivizing people to follow the exact same stupid path by removing negative consequences.
The problem is the unfairness of it all. The rich benefit handsomely by our government’s massive deficit spending. The rest of America not so much.

Nice to see that you're ok with taxpayers having to bail out these people who made bad choices. Speaks to your character.

I just have 1 question:

When am I going to get my check paying me back for the thousands of dollars in student debt I worked hard to pay off myself like a responsible adult who contributes to society, instead of like some liberal leach who insists others pay their bills while they live off their parents in mommy and daddy's basement, like Dr. Oz's 'Blue collar' political opponent?

Forum List

Back