11 Muslim Convenience Stores Busted for EBT Fraud

One would be hard pressed to find many muslims who would condemn Islamic terrorism, especially agains Jews.

There was a muslim owned store down the street from my house that sold lottery tickets. They got shut down for telling people who came in to cash in their tickets that their tickets were not winners. I don't know if they sent the money to terrorists or not but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Of course they did.

Muslims are incapable of having the kind of greed that white people have. They wouldn't just steal something for their own personal advancement, they're all terrorists.
I said it was a MUSLIM OWNED store. Some of the employees were black.
****** working for sand *******? No wonder they were terrorists.
Why do you keep calling them that? Are you a bigot or something?

One would be hard pressed to find many muslims who would condemn Islamic terrorism, especially agains Jews.

Nope. Not hard at all.

I just asked my neighbor if he supported terrorism against Jews. He said nope.
Islam permits lying to the Infidel if it helps global jihad. He'll probably slit your stupid throat before going off to shoot up a shopping mall.

The Muslim religion does not have the Ten Commandments, so I don't know where Allah stands on defrauding an infidel government to help the jihad cause. My guess is, he's okay with it.

Nope. Not hard at all.

Islam permits lying to the Infidel if it helps global jihad. He'll probably slit your stupid throat before going off to shoot up a shopping mall.

1. No, it doesn't.

2. I can't imagine what living in such fear all the time must be like.

Nope. Not hard at all.

1. No, it doesn't.

2. I can't imagine what living in such fear all the time must be like.
Yes, seeing this shit in the news and realizing it can happen anywhere is paranoid.

Keep petting the crocodile, Short-bus.

I see a lot more "news reports" of spousal murder in the US than I do about Muslims slitting infidel's throats, but I don't live in fear that my wife will kill me, either.

Are you as afraid of being struck by lightening? How about being killed by a soda machine?

I see a lot more "news reports" of spousal murder in the US than I do about Muslims slitting infidel's throats, but I don't live in fear that my wife will kill me, either.

Are you as afraid of being struck by lightening? How about being killed by a soda machine?
Damn, you're ridiculous. Just because somebody doesn't want terrorists funded and operating out of our country does not mean they "live in fear".

Forum List

Back