11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus Said They Will Vote For Biden. In Other Words, Trump CANNOT Win The 2024 Election.

I just did...lol. God, you're pathetic!
You’re the ignoramus who doesn’t get it. You’re stupid. Obama supports Biden NOW for the same reason he supported Hillary when she was running …….Maybe you’re too stupid to get it. It’s easy. Who has raised the most money and gandered the most support from WITHIN their party dufus. Hillary did then, Biden does now. Maybe you should just stick talking babble instead of pretending who know shit about anything.

You really don't know that happened...do you? Wow...that's amazing. Hard to believe anyone can be that uninformed.
Of course he’s that uninformed. That’s the way the media keeps them voting D, as it’s the only way they can manipulate them.

Only a dufus thinks the way you fools do.
So you think the half of Americans who refused to vote for Biden are fools? How in the world can you say that now that you see what a total mess he’s made of things? The border invasion. Helping fund Iran’s terrorism. Dependency for oil. Sky-high grocery prices.

Of course he’s that uninformed. That’s the way the media keeps them voting D, as it’s the only way they can manipulate them.
You should talk. You don’t have a clue either do you ? You think everyone of the repugnants that support Trump does it because he’s the best person for the job ? Boy are you ignorant of politics.

So you think the half of Americans who refused to vote for Biden are fools? How in the world can you say that now that you see what a total mess he’s made of things? The border invasion. Helping fund Iran’s terrorism. Dependency for oil. Sky-high grocery prices.
Your obviously wrong….again. I thought we were talking about Obama’s support. It’s obvious more than half of the electorate don’t want Trump or republicans. They seldom ever have . They seldom win popular vote in national elections bubbette.

Gas prices, less than $3 per gallon. No border invasion. There are FEWER illegals than during Trump. Trump lost three million jobs, Biden gains nearly 7 million jobs. Trump caused a recession. Bidenomics works because trickle diwn sucks.

You really don't know that happened...do you? Wow...that's amazing. Hard to believe anyone can be that uninformed.
In my opinion, I believe it is willful ignorance. It is becoming more and more prevalent the worse things get for Democrats.

Your obviously wrong….again. I thought we were talking about Obama’s support. It’s obvious more than half of the electorate don’t want Trump or republicans. They seldom ever have . They seldom win popular vote in national elections bubbette.
2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20v%20Trump%20poll.jpg

Gas prices, less than $3 per gallon. No border invasion. There are FEWER illegals than during Trump. Trump lost three million jobs, Biden gains nearly 7 million jobs. Trump caused a recession. Bidenomics works because trickle diwn sucks.
Wild%20Seriously.jpg

In my opinion, I believe it is willful ignorance. It is becoming more and more prevalent the worse things get for Democrats.
Sure, keep telling yourself that.
Only 4 of the 44 cabinet members Trump had support him for president. 30 of them have come out publicly And say he’s unfit for the job. THESE ARE FELLOW REPUBLICANS.

Keep telling yourself that. Just remember what I told you on election day in November.

Trump is going to lose by a much larger margin than he did in 2020.
You fucking idiots, most likely there is not going to be an election, but for the sake of argument lets say such a thing actually will exist, by election what you really mean, what all fascist filth really mean, is you possess mechanism for total control of the outcome!

In other words, an election in your warped two digit IQ minds is a fixed event you control by any means necessary, in point of fact you animals do not believe in a fair elective process, you are liars and vile deviants willing to murder your mothers to achieve your ends.... :wink:

Only 4 of the 44 cabinet members Trump had support him for president. 30 of them have come out publicly And say he’s unfit for the job. THESE ARE FELLOW REPUBLICANS.
The orange slob basically went out and hired yes men and shills. And still he managed to turn them all against himself. That's what a complete piece of shit he is.

Because most of the people live in those counties.

Good God, Frank. This should not have to be explained to you like you are a child.

LOL! 52% of the "votes" a record 81,LOL,LOL, but all dumped into a record low number of US counties. The explanation? Well, people don't live in counties.

"...we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." Biden admitting Obama cheated too with his then record low number of counties

Gas prices, less than $3 per gallon.
For the moment. Trumo had it under $2.
No border invasion.

Ha. 10 million have swarmed in since Biden took over, including 1 million in the last three months alone.
There are FEWER illegals than during Trump.
See above.
Trump lost three million jobs,

There was XOVID,

Biden gains nearly 7 million jobs.

People who went back to work after COVID aren’t new jobs,
Trump caused a recession.

Ha? We were in the best economy - real wage growth, record low u employment.
Bidenomics works because trick

Yeah, Bidenomics works so well that people can barely afford the inflated grocery prices.

Last edited:
They are crooks, and low life's, and Republicans. Go figure.

For the moment. Trumo had it under $2.

Ha. 10 million have swarmed in since Biden took over, including 1 million in the last three months alone.

See above.

There was XOVID,
Thathe mishandled.
People who went back to work after COVID aren’t new jobs,
They lost their jobs because of Trump.
Ha? We were in the best economy - real wage growth, record low u employment.
Wrong, the unemployment rate is lower under Biden,
the market is at RECORD HIGHS. WAGES ARE INCREASING over Trump.
Yeah, Bidenomics works so well that people can barely afford the inflated grocery prices.
You need to stop buying Junk foods.

The orange slob basically went out and hired yes men and shills. And still he managed to turn them all against himself. That's what a complete piece of shit he is.
He had a record turnover in his cabinet. Even a holes can’t work with a holes.

Forum List

Back