11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus Said They Will Vote For Biden. In Other Words, Trump CANNOT Win The 2024 Election.

Kushner's investment company got money from Saudi Arabia...it's what people do when they see that you're incredibly sharp...you know...like being the guy behind the Abraham Accords? Now compare Jared Kushner to Hunter Biden, Thanos and then tell us all why anyone would give a crack addict like Hunter money to invest! The fact is...you can't! They didn't invest in Hunter...they paid the Biden family off through Hunter! The only stupid person in this conversation is the one who thinks Biden is innocent and Trump is guilty! It's actually the complete opposite of that.
No, you unsophisticated bumpkin....it's called influence peddling.

YOU simply don't get it. Polls, for a long time now have shown Trump beating Biden in a two person race between the two of them. AND, betting venue experts ALL have Trump beating Biden. They do this for a living and aren't partisan.
Trump is going to lose badly to Biden....and then you'll cry about Biden cheating like a little bitch.

Just like Trump is barely beating worthless Haley in New Hampshire tonight.

Yeah, Trump is a badly damaged candidate. He can't beat Biden.

Trump is going to lose badly to Biden....and then you'll cry about Biden cheating like a little bitch.

yada%20yada.jpg

We already know what your fantasies are, and they have nothing to do with the facts, those things you claim you follow.

Then tell the Repug Nazis in Congress to impeach Biden, gomer.

It doesn't matter if the Senate convicts Biden....if Biden broke the law, then he should be impeached. Just like the Democrats impeached Trump twice because he broke the law.

The Repug Nazis won't do it....because they ain't got SHIT!! They are as fucking stupid and worthless as you are.
Why would you waste the time to impeach someone in the House when you know that the Senate will NEVER convict? The Democrats did that twice. What did it accomplish?

There's is only one reason for the House to impeach Biden and that's because the Merrick Garland DOJ is so corrupt that it's a given that they will never investigate the Biden family for corruption. The only way the public will ever know what the Biden's have been doing for all these years is if the GOP House does it's own investigation.

Trump just won Iowa and New Hampshire by historic margins! I hate to break this to you, Markle but Trump is getting stronger by the day and Joe Biden is getting weaker.

Huh? He won by 12 points. He won by 20 points in 2016. Meanwhile, Biden won New Hampshire and he wasn't even on the ballot. :lmao:

Now that's historic.

11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus said they will vote for Biden.

If this remains the case nationwide, then that basically means Trump has NO chance to win in November.

That will give Biden at least an extra 2% - 3% of the vote nationwide, which will be just too much for Trump to overcome.

Biden will defeat Trump in November by a larger margin than he did in 2020.

Is it possible you miss this paragraph in your own link?

Overall, 71 percent of likely GOP caucusgoers said they would vote for Trump in 2024, while only 11 percent said they would vote for Biden.

Is it possible you miss this paragraph in your own link?

Overall, 71 percent of likely GOP caucusgoers said they would vote for Trump in 2024, while only 11 percent said they would vote for Biden.

11% of Republicans from that state say they will vote for Biden. You think that's a good sign for Trump??

11% of Republicans from that state say they will vote for Biden. You think that's a good sign for Trump??
I dunno seems like a typical number from the election season to election season. I remember hearing the same thing about Bush.

Huh? He won by 12 points. He won by 20 points in 2016. Meanwhile, Biden won New Hampshire and he wasn't even on the ballot. :lmao:

Now that's historic.
LOL...De Santis put all of his money into Iowa...Haley put all of hers into New Hampshire...both lost to Trump by over ten points. Nobody has won both Iowa and New Hampshire in over 40 years. Trump is ahead of Haley by over 30 points in her home State, Faun! How you can spin that to Trump not steamrolling his was to the nomination is beyond me but feel free! Who was Biden running against in New Hampshire? If you think that was a big win for him you're delusional. Some guy I've never heard of got 20% of the Democrat - Independent vote in NH. 20% voted for some guy nobody has heard of over Joe Biden. That's a freaking disaster for Biden!

I dunno seems like a typical number from the election season to election season. I remember hearing the same thing about Bush.

Not typical at all. In 2020, only 5% of Republicans voted for Biden. And that was 4 million votes.

LOL...De Santis put all of his money into Iowa...Haley put all of hers into New Hampshire...both lost to Trump by over ten points. Nobody has won both Iowa and New Hampshire in over 40 years. Trump is ahead of Haley by over 30 points in her home State, Faun! How you can spin that to Trump not steamrolling his was to the nomination is beyond me but feel free! Who was Biden running against in New Hampshire? If you think that was a big win for him you're delusional. Some guy I've never heard of got 20% of the Democrat - Independent vote in NH. 20% voted for some guy nobody has heard of over Joe Biden. That's a freaking disaster for Biden!

DeSantis dropped out and endorsed Trump before election day. And again, with even more people in the race in 2016, Trump win NH by an even bigger margin. Don't your arms ever tire from shaking your pom-poms?

As far as winning the GOP nomination, I've said all along Trump would win easily. The Qult runs deep among is acolytes.

Not typical at all. In 2020, only 5% of Republicans voted for Biden. And that was 4 million votes.
Well yeah nationally...Iowa is Iowa....I don't necessarily buy into it as a precursor. I still remain unconvinced that Biden has lost any of his base from last time. Base voters don't migrate even if they're pissed. Also it's been 40 years since someone won both Iowa and New Hampshire if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Yes it does. Leftists created an uncontrollable monster and they don't know how to control it
You bozos have a plethora of deniable monsters in your closet. It literally makes the right insane. You need a list ?

Forum List

Back