🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

11 Reublican senators want more Illegals!...Remember come election time!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Emergency Resolution Disapproval PASSES 59-41 with Romney & Rubio voting against the emergency funding for the Wall. Republican "YES" votes: Alexander Blunt Collins Lee Murkowski Paul Portman Romney Rubio Toomey Wicker.

Trump is doing a masterful job of exposing the enemies within, with some assistance from McConnell who allowed the vote to happen in senate.

Trump VETO.
There are not 67 VOTES to override VETO.

WINNING!

Too bad McCain aint alive to watch Trump veto it.
He’ll be watching when the courts strike it down. Has Trump sent Ann those coordinates yet for where any new wall has been built? That’s a party I’ll buy tickets for :laugh:

He’ll be watching when the courts strike it down. Has Trump sent Ann those coordinates yet for where any new wall has been built? That’s a party I’ll buy tickets for :laugh:

Too much precedent backing up the declaration, sorry.
Which precedent - Trump completely failing on signature promises; or the President defying Congress’s constitutionally granted powers? If it’s the latter, I’m sure you’ll get over it :itsok:

Too much precedent backing up the declaration, sorry.
Which precedent - Trump completely failing on signature promises; or the President defying Congress’s constitutionally granted powers? If it’s the latter, I’m sure you’ll get over it :itsok:

Hush child, look up how many times the law has been used since it was passed.

For decades these politicians have talked about the amount of illegals and drugs and have done nothing. The drugs alone have destroyed many lives and families emotionally and financially. Its like you pander to all of the vices no matter how much pain it costs. You call it freedom yet the cost to the taxpayers is enormous in all of the programs enacted.

Forum List

Back