11-Year Old Arrested For Shooting Two Thirteen-Year Olds At Football Practice

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is this a justified shooting though if they actually slapped him? Or was it just simply over a bag of chips?

I hope the kid gets the psychological support he desperately needs and the mom is charged with every charge they can find and spend lots of time behind bars for her reckless behavior

I hope the kid gets the psychological support he desperately needs and the mom is charged with every charge they can find and spend lots of time behind bars for her reckless behavior

Well nobody seems to be all that sure what the shooter's true intentions were. Was this about chips or was this about being slapped in the face because there's a huge difference there.

Maybe if you felt in danger but if your just mad someone slapped you and you shoot them dead it's an over reaction. Taking a life is a big deal.

Yeah I guess it would depend on the situation and moreso if you're actually getting beaten up.

I hate to waste time on vid junk so why don;t you cut to the chase when you post this stuff? Where did the gun come from?

I hate to waste time on vid junk so why don;t you cut to the chase when you post this stuff? Where did the gun come from?

I didn't know that there would be a pop quiz, but the shooter's mother's vehicle.

Maybe if you felt in danger but if your just mad someone slapped you and you shoot them dead it's an over reaction. Taking a life is a big deal.
Not anymore. Conservatives have successfully created a country where pulling a trigger at the slightest confrontation is now acceptable.

Not anymore. Conservatives have successfully created a country where pulling a trigger at the slightest confrontation is now acceptable.
IMG_0495.gif

No....that is what the democrats did when they destroyed the black family with welfare slavery. Lyndon Johnson had a plan and it worked....the democrats destroyed the two parent black family, and now over 70% of black children are in single parent homes.

They have also destroyed the rule of law, and teaching right from wrong...but quiz those kids involved and they will tell you that their black skin makes them victims, white skin makes you an oppressor, and they will rattle off every single gender...all 2,000 of them....but reading, writing and doing math? Yeah, not so much...the democrats don't need to teach those things because voting for democrats is just one day every 2 years.....

Forum List

Back