11 year old girl carries her AR-15 rifle into Idaho state capitol....shoots no one, no one is injure

This 15 year old girl made a powerful statement......it isn't the gun that is the problem.........

11-year-old girl brings loaded AR-15 to gun legislation hearing in Idaho

An 11-year-old girl appeared Monday at a legislative hearing in Idaho, toting a loaded AR-15 assault weapon. Bailey Nielsen was with her grandfather, who is supporting a proposal that would allow visitors to Idaho who can legally possess firearms to carry a concealed handgun within city limits.
Any one who would allow a 11 year old to carry a loaded weapon is a fucking idiot.

And you wonder why people don't want you fucking idiots handling guns.

Anyone who ever studied child psychology will tell you that the brain of a 11 year old is not fully developed especially the part that recognizes danger and calculate risk.

That is why, you dumb ass....they are supervised by adults.....and millions of kids are using guns under adult supervision every single day......you have no idea what you are talking about.....you are an idiot.

I stated science. Putting a loaded gun in the hands of children is a mistake. They should never be handed a loaded weapon. The kids I see shooting, there is an adult with their hands on them.

I read an article from an expert gun trainer who said that people's brains are not fully developed to recognize risk until they are 26.

Your story said an 11 year old was toting a loaded weapon. That is fucking stupid & when gun people do this stupid shit, why should we allow them to carry in public?

Moron...again....millions of kids in this country use guns safely under the supervision of adults......that is a fact...

Also a fact, you are a moron.

There may be qualified youth instructors but allowing a 11 year old to carry a loaded assault type rifle is
dumber than shit

It isn't an "Assault" type rifle, you dumb ass....it is a civilian and police rifle....and handled properly it is completely safe........she was under direct supervision of an adult...just like millions of other kids around the country.....who carry their rifles hunting deer with their families......

Moron...again....millions of kids in this country use guns safely under the supervision of adults......that is a fact...

My father taught marksmanship in the Army and we went out with him so many times just plunking tin cans and the like.
We were taught gun safety and respect for a gun before anything else. It was as a youngster that I became informed
and comfortable around a gun.
When people educate themselves the hysteria and fear goes away.

Well educate yourself that children's brains are not developed well enough to addess risk.

In the 7th grade I represented my homeroom at a funeral for a classmate that had an accident while going to the barn to shoot rats. I'm sure his father thought he had taught him to respect guns too.

Child Psychology - get a book. Read it.

You are a moron.......more children die in cars and pools than by accidents with guns.....you doofus.

Any one who would allow a 11 year old to carry a loaded weapon is a fucking idiot.

And you wonder why people don't want you fucking idiots handling guns.

Anyone who ever studied child psychology will tell you that the brain of a 11 year old is not fully developed especially the part that recognizes danger and calculate risk.

That is why, you dumb ass....they are supervised by adults.....and millions of kids are using guns under adult supervision every single day......you have no idea what you are talking about.....you are an idiot.

I stated science. Putting a loaded gun in the hands of children is a mistake. They should never be handed a loaded weapon. The kids I see shooting, there is an adult with their hands on them.

I read an article from an expert gun trainer who said that people's brains are not fully developed to recognize risk until they are 26.

Your story said an 11 year old was toting a loaded weapon. That is fucking stupid & when gun people do this stupid shit, why should we allow them to carry in public?

There may be qualified youth instructors but allowing a 11 year old to carry a loaded assault type rifle is
dumber than shit

It isn't an "Assault" type rifle, you dumb ass....it is a civilian and police rifle....and handled properly it is completely safe........she was under direct supervision of an adult...just like millions of other kids around the country.....who carry their rifles hunting deer with their families......
When handled properly & not in the hands of a child.

Funny how when you lose an argument you try to play the definition game. Wed had an assault rifle ban & it woulds have included the AR15.

If you need an AR-15 to hunt, I suggest you learn how to shoot.

My father taught marksmanship in the Army and we went out with him so many times just plunking tin cans and the like.
We were taught gun safety and respect for a gun before anything else. It was as a youngster that I became informed
and comfortable around a gun.
When people educate themselves the hysteria and fear goes away.

Well educate yourself that children's brains are not developed well enough to addess risk.

In the 7th grade I represented my homeroom at a funeral for a classmate that had an accident while going to the barn to shoot rats. I'm sure his father thought he had taught him to respect guns too.

Child Psychology - get a book. Read it.

You are a moron.......more children die in cars and pools than by accidents with guns.....you doofus.

112 year olds aren't driving cars. I wonder why that is?

dumber than shit

Funny how when you lose an argument you try to play the definition game. Wed had an assault rifle ban & it woulds have included the AR15.

The vast majority of gun owners don't hunt, and have minimal interest in sitting in a tree stand during the winter waiting for deer.

Most gun owners need them for self defense. I suppose a majority can get along without an AR15, but some need these weapons and more. Say if you have to face gangs like they have in East New York, like senior citizen Charles Bronson did? Should Bronson have just said, "I lived a good life, and now its time for me to die"?

[Q. Putting a loaded gun in the hands of children is a mistake.

No, you are confused. I help with youth shooting programs all the time. A young person can be trained on proper safety procedures and marksmanship.

I am training my six year old granddaughter now with a pellet gun. As soon as she is ready in a couple of years we will move up to a real firearm.

dumber than shit

The vast majority of gun owners don't hunt, and have minimal interest in sitting in a tree stand during the winter waiting for deer.

Most gun owners need them for self defense. I suppose a majority can get along without an AR15, but some need these weapons and more. Say if you have to face gangs like they have in East New York, like senior citizen Charles Bronson did? Should Bronson have just said, "I lived a good life, and now its time for me to die"?

I am a firearms instructor and a range officer. I am closely aligned with the shooting community.

Recently in my area a pregnant woman with young children at home experienced a home invasion. The invaders quickly over powered her husband and beat the shit out of him. While this was going on she was able to get to her husband's AR-15 and protect the family. She killed one of the intruders and chased the other one away. She saved her family.

Good bless AR-15s!

dumber than shit

Yes......it would have included all the guns that aren't "Assault" weapons.......because you guys don't care about truth, facts or reality.......none of the weapons on that list were military weapons...do you understand that? Do you understand that our Constitution actually protects military rifles? Do you understand that?

The AR-15 is not used by any military in the world....do you freaking understand that?

Do you understand that the tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun is a current military weapon...used all over the world?

Do you understand that?

The deer hunting rifle used by millions of Americans, and children....is an actual military weapon...in use by our military and other militaries all over the world...

Because you don't understand those simple truths, you are not really capable of discussing this topic rationally......you are a waste of time...

dumber than shit

Yes......it would have included all the guns that aren't "Assault" weapons.......because you guys don't care about truth, facts or reality.......none of the weapons on that list were military weapons...do you understand that? Do you understand that our Constitution actually protects military rifles? Do you understand that?

The AR-15 is not used by any military in the world....do you freaking understand that?

Do you understand that the tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun is a current military weapon...used all over the world?

Do you understand that?

The deer hunting rifle used by millions of Americans, and children....is an actual military weapon...in use by our military and other militaries all over the world...

Because you don't understand those simple truths, you are not really capable of discussing this topic rationally......you are a waste of time...

Children are dead & youargue semantics.

I clearly said assault type rifles in hopes you NRA fed morions wouldn't be running in circles screamng " OMG OMG OMG".

I own guns. I have hunted with a Mauser 8mm. I know it was used in a war.

11 year olds still should not be holding a loaded AR-15.

Ask Charles Vacca.

dumber than shit

I am a firearms instructor and a range officer. I am closely aligned with the shooting community.

Recently in my area a pregnant woman with young children at home experienced a home invasion. The invaders quickly over powered her husband and beat the shit out of him. While this was going on she was able to get to her husband's AR-15 and protect the family. She killed one of the intruders and chased the other one away. She saved her family.

Good bless AR-15s!

Would you allow a 11 year old to carry a loaded gun?

dumber than shit

Good bless AR-15s!

Probably not as a usual practice. HOWEVER, all children need to learn gun safety in school, especially if they live in homes where the parents do not have firearms at home. When they grow up, they may decide to exercise their rights, or they may run across guns in their travels to schools or church or the store, whatever.

Time IMHO, to mandate age appropriate gun safety classes starting in kindergarten up through the penitentiary level.

dumber than shit

Good bless AR-15s!

What do you mean carry? A 11 year old should only handle a gun while being supervised by responsible adults.

The NRA teaches responsible gun safety for both youths and adults. You should join them.

[QU

Actually an AR is used frequently in the hunting community. Several different calibers but also .223.

Try hitting it on the first shot.

I have gone hog hunting with my Class III full auto M-16, with an AR-15, with an AR-10, with an SKS, with a shotgun, with a Remington 700 and with a M-1 carbine. It is hard as hell to hit a wild Florida hog with any gun.

It's not all about hunting. "being necessary to the security of a free State"

I got the wife an AR, she loves the accuracy, low recoil and would never hunt. I have 45 gunz. Don't hunt anymore but love to shoot. Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap especially.

Killed my first deer at 13, small game before that. NRA expert rifleman at 15.

Not all about hunting or killing Dave.

I got the wife an AR, she loves the accuracy, low recoil and would never hunt. I have 45 gunz. Don't hunt anymore but love to shoot. Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap especially.

So it's about toys?

Is having an AR-15 worth the deaths in mass shootings?

Skeet, Trap, target - why do you need a semi-automatic with 100 round magazines?

So it's about toys?

Is having an AR-15 worth the deaths in mass shootings?

Skeet, Trap, target - why do you need a semi-automatic with 100 round magazines?

Who says they do? It's not about need, remember? It's about choice. If that's what they want, you don't have the right to say they can't have it, despite how it makes you feel about your, ahem, shortcomings.

Forum List

Back