11 year old girl carries her AR-15 rifle into Idaho state capitol....shoots no one, no one is injure

Because a shotgun is harder for women and smaller framed people to shoot......you can customize the AR-15 so multiple family members can use it, it shoots way softer than a shotgun, and any other number of reasons there are to choose it over the shotgun......

And besides, you dumb ass...if you hate military weapons, then you must hate the pump action shotgun since it is an actual military weapon, in use by the U.S. and foreign militaries around the world.....

The AR-15? Not used by any military.
SEe? You donl;t get it.

First you argue that a shotgun is as deadly & then you argue the AR-15 is more deadly.

I never said I hated military weapons. I have some

I am not the one putting loaded AR-15s in the hands of 11 year old children.

No, moron, I am pointing out that different people prefer different guns for their different needs....and you, asshat that you are....don't get to tell them how to fill those needs, especially when their lives could be on the line.
And people wanting to kill as many as possible choose the semi-autoimatic rifles with large magazines. Why do you deny this?

And that isn't true....you moron...

Of the top 3 mass public shootings... only one used a rifle with a magazine.......killed 58....because he was shooting long distance into a crowd of over 22,000 people.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols....32 killed...you dope.

Luby's cafe...24 killed with two pistols...

In Russia.....20 killed 70 injured with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun...

Navy Yard shooting...12 killed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun.....

At Sandy Hook....the killer could have used any gun to kill that many young children, you moron.......he chose the elementary school because it was the only gun free school in the area...the middle school and the high school both had armed police resource officers on campus......and he chose the kindergarten as his target specifically because they were the smallest and weakest targets.......

You don't know what you are talking about.
So lets ignore the cases where the assault type rifles were used.,

At Sandy Hook, the killer had been a student there.

You are so dishonest.

Let's talk about Russia while ignoring Parkland.

Heres another one...from Scotland.......

Remember...Parkland...17 killed, 17 injured...

Dunblane massacre - Wikipedia

17 killed, 15 injured....3 pistols......

You want to choose to keep Assault type rifles in the marketplace even though they are the weapon of choice in a lot of the mass shootings just so you can get all beered up & shoot bottles?

I want the choice to grab a six pack & drive around drinking beer.

I

Link how they are the weapon of choice. You can't. I'm waiting. Maybe you can find something on the Onion or Demo Underground

I don't get beered up and drive let alone shoot.
Mass shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

Yeah, I've seen it. You read it? So called assault weapons are NOT the preferred weapon of choice. Note how many times rifles and pistols, revolvers are mentioned. 2A gave you a good post but libs are confused by fact.

So an AR-15 is not a rifle?

Do you really think a person wanting to kill as many people as he can takes a bolt action rifle?

Typically, he takes hand guns. Easier to conceal, quicker to deploy and use in a crowd, etc.

I know the nutters are fixated on the scary looking long black gun, but come on, enough trying to compensate for your shortcomings.

Moron... the AR-15 is not an assault weapon.....the pump action shotgun is a military weapon..

Dayton...AR-15.... 3 killed

Navy yard shooting....5 shot, pump acton shotgun... 12 killed..

Russian polytechnic shooting...5 shot, pump action shotgun....20 killed, 70 injured.

Cars.....over 38,000 killed

Can you see which weapon kills more people?
Not this stupid argument again.

If the AR-165v ios no better than a pump action shotgun, why not just have the shotgun.

I use my car to go places,. evidently, you ride your ar-15.

Because a shotgun is harder for women and smaller framed people to shoot......you can customize the AR-15 so multiple family members can use it, it shoots way softer than a shotgun, and any other number of reasons there are to choose it over the shotgun......

And besides, you dumb ass...if you hate military weapons, then you must hate the pump action shotgun since it is an actual military weapon, in use by the U.S. and foreign militaries around the world.....

The AR-15? Not used by any military.
SEe? You donl;t get it.

First you argue that a shotgun is as deadly & then you argue the AR-15 is more deadly.

I never said I hated military weapons. I have some

I am not the one putting loaded AR-15s in the hands of 11 year old children.

No, moron, I am pointing out that different people prefer different guns for their different needs....and you, asshat that you are....don't get to tell them how to fill those needs, especially when their lives could be on the line.
And people wanting to kill as many as possible choose the semi-autoimatic rifles with large magazines. Why do you deny this?

Because they usually choose hand guns.

Forum List

Back