What are you doing different, Dell? Other people copy screenshots, and we see the content they want us to see, without turning off all securities set up by our browsers and browser selections. I even see TicTock or X or whatever they are calling themself today.

I would just as soon, Facebook forgot I existed. I have not been up on Facebook since sometime last year. The only reason I came up then was, some sonovabitch had taken over my account, used my contact/friend list or whatever that bunch calls it and started advertising on it to all my friends and acquaintances. I started getting actual emails from various parts of the country, as most on my friends list had my actual email address or they would not have been on my list to begin with. I was getting shit from folks on "my" offers to sell Louis Vuitton bags, shoes and some kinds of men's cologne. It was local people, distant people in California, Idaho, (other military retired, I had served with) corporate people at two different corporations, even a guy CIA/DIA, (now a desk Officer) that I did not have any idea was still working. Last time I heard from him, was years ago, when one of my public logins (EatShitNSA) came to his attention and he emailed to my private email (one I did not have, back in the day and had never given) giving me shit for still being mad, only this time giving shit for "my" new venture.

As part of this gig, I do on occasion shut down security to see posts if there is a complaint, and all I have is a big white blank screen to view, like yours. Then I generally log off, wipe, shut down and restart.

As part of this gig, I do on occasion shut down security to see posts if there is a complaint, and all I have is a big white blank screen to view, like yours. Then I generally log off, wipe, shut down and restart.
You wouldn't have to deal with any of that if I could have deleted the post immediately.

You wouldn't have to deal with any of that if I could have deleted the post immediately.
I'm sorry. Did you report it and ask it locked or trashed. I have been out, pruning banana trees.

Truth be told, that is probably just not a feature in Xenforo software. Not up to the Mods. If you screw up a thread, you should report the thread asking it deleted and give them the reason why.

Forum List

Back